GGoats!! - An aMAAAAAHzing WW thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
@Zenge142 I know you got roped into playing here and weren't already a member so what do you do? Assuming not vet based?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 2 users
Z wasn’t sure either

Yeah I thought people were being too hard on him for that because we changed our minds multiple times in wolf chat and AM was stuck on a WIFOM carousel lol

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I can't wait until kdubs comes back, sees the multiple postgame pages, worries what level of salt she'll have to wade through, then see's it's all food ****posting.

• Haha
  • Hmm
Reactions: 10 users
Oh gosh gaming. I suck at it and I don't like virtually killing things

• Hmm
Reactions: 1 users
@Zenge142 I know you got roped into playing here and weren't already a member so what do you do? Assuming not vet based?
I work in a cancer research lab developing tumor vaccines specific to our patients. Mostly doggos right now, but hopefully people soon.

But also am applying to medical school, and panicking internally on the daily.

• Care
  • Wow
Reactions: 10 users
I work in a cancer research lab developing tumor vaccines specific to our patients. Mostly doggos right now, but hopefully people soon.

That is one bada** job dude go you

• Love
Members don't see this ad :)
Imagine thinking gaming is only killing people 😭

• Care
I've heard of that one before but not super familiar with it

Reactions: 1 user
Basically this thread is just people introducing me to all the things I've never known about before lol

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
Zenge read this and snorted and said “you don’t seem to have a problem killing people in Assassin’s Creed”

guilty
OKAY BUT FOR REAL THAT IS THE ONLY KILLING GAME I LIKE

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4 users

Idk how relevant any advice I could give would be, now 5yrs out of that process, but feel free to PM if you want to talk about it

• Care
Reactions: 6 users
It's a game where you can win without killing anyone though!
I assumed you were just making a comment about the game but no, that’s literally the tag line:
UNDERTALE! The RPG game where you don't have to destroy anyone.

• Haha
I assumed you were just making a comment about the game but no, that’s literally the tag line:
UNDERTALE! The RPG game where you don't have to destroy anyone.
So is it like you don't HAVE to destroy anyone but the option is there, or the option isn't there at all?

• Hmm
I know this probably makes zero sense in relation to everything else, but as my name alludes, I love anything theriogenology-based. Placentas are very cool. I like the texture. It's warm and an optimistic sign of life. Rotten fruit is death.
Well since the purpose of rotten fruit is to fertilize seeds, you could say functionally it serves the same purpose placenta does.

• Wow
  • Hmm
Reactions: 7 users
So is it like you don't HAVE to destroy anyone but the option is there, or the option isn't there at all?
I think @Animal Midwife should answer that since she’s played it. I only looked it up on steam. It looks cute though. I’m betting it’s the latter, and not the former.

I think @Animal Midwife should answer that since she’s played it. I only looked it up on steam. It looks cute though. I’m betting it’s the latter, and not the former.
I would hate to press the wrong button and accidentally kill someone and then be upset about it because that's definitely something that I would do

• Haha
I would hate to press the wrong button and accidentally kill someone and then be upset about it because that's definitely something that I would do
Don't worry, you can't accidentally kill someone. Everything is done with intention.

I like how I'm thinking about how skeevy that undertale gif was considering my dad is covered shoulder to calf in way scarier tattoos

• Haha
Like, he has a tattoo that covers an entire bicep that is a very realistic eye but if you look closely there's a person trapped inside it

• Wow
  • Haha
I feel like it's really hard to describe undertale you just have to play it and experience it yourself

• Love
Like, he has a tattoo that covers an entire bicep that is a very realistic eye but if you look closely there's a person trapped inside it

I just put a deposit down to get my first 'big' tattoo later this year and I am very nervous lol

• Wow
  • Love
I just put a deposit down to get my first 'big' tattoo later this year and I am very nervous lol
Ooh! I was planning to get more this year and then my medical sitch got in the way, so I’m holding steady at 2 for now (1 big, 1 small)... whatcha getting??

• Wow
What are you getting?

A portrait of my heart cat that passed a few years ago. 🥰

I've been going back and forth on it but finally decided on an artist. I'm very excited, but nervous about fainting lol

• Love
  • Care
Ooh! I was planning to get more this year and then my medical sitch got in the way, so I’m holding steady at 2 for now (1 big, 1 small)... whatcha getting??

I have one small one I got many years ago and I got faint during it but I'm going to load up on sugar and drink a lot of water this time and hope that does the trick

My dad practically lives at the tattoo shop and has taken multiple day-long sessions to finish a single tattoo. They have some super wacky stuff at that shop in terms of what they put on display in this big old Victorian era house. But absolutely stunning art

The ironic part? After I moved out, my dad turned my bedroom into a meditation room and has a whole bunch of Buddha and Hindu art hanging up. My family is... something. My dad's got a Rick and Morty tattoo, a freemasonry decorated skull tattoo, demon tattoo, angel tattoo, The Flash tattoo, phoenix tattoo... Just everything, he makes no sense

Screen Shot 2021-02-21 at 3.09.31 AM.png

Screen Shot 2021-02-21 at 3.06.58 AM.png

• Wow
My dad practically lives at the tattoo shop and has taken multiple day-long sessions to finish a single tattoo. They have some super wacky stuff at that shop in terms of what they put on display in this big old Victorian era house. But absolutely stunning art

The ironic part? After I moved out, my dad turned my bedroom into a meditation room and has a whole bunch of Buddha and Hindu art hanging up. My family is... something. My dad's got a Rick and Morty tattoo, a freemasonry decorated skull tattoo, demon tattoo, angel tattoo, The Flash tattoo, phoenix tattoo... Just everything, he makes no sense

And I thought my dad's nutcracker + cookie jar + Gallagher collection was complex.

• Haha
I have one small one I got many years ago and I got faint during it but I'm going to load up on sugar and drink a lot of water this time and hope that does the trick
It's weird what will make certain people faint sometimes. I was kicked in the face by a warmblood in high school (hence a few fake teeth) and I never lost consciousness (but a good amt of blood), yet I almost fainted when they were putting novocaine in my gums for part of the many repairs that followed.

It's weird what will make certain people faint sometimes. I was kicked in the face by a warmblood in high school (hence a few fake teeth) and I never lost consciousness (but a good amt of blood), yet I almost fainted when they were putting novocaine in my gums for part of the many repairs that followed.
I wonder if it has to do with nerve-ending clusters. Like less is more, if the area is more sensitive.

And I thought my dad's nutcracker + cookie jar + Gallagher collection was complex.
Basement is full of skull decorations, converted bedroom is full of buddha art, body is covered in media references, he's got the best of all worlds

I hope he never acquires a collection quite to that shop's caliber though lol

• Haha
  • Wow
I wonder if it has to do with nerve-ending clusters. Like less is more, if the area is more sensitive.
Probably. Could also have something to do with expecting it, because I never saw that hoof coming and then it was all over from there, but I knew that needle was coming and they had to poke me literally 15+ times and then another 10+ times twenty minutes later because apparently my gums are overly efficient at processing novocaine