-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
GGoats!! - An aMAAAAAHzing WW thread
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I'm a vegetarian who is a picky eater. It's part of the reason why I haven't been able to transition to vegan
how are we more similar than before
protect @Skimble forever
Z wasn’t sure either
Yeah I thought people were being too hard on him for that because we changed our minds multiple times in wolf chat and AM was stuck on a WIFOM carousel lol
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I can't wait until kdubs comes back, sees the multiple postgame pages, worries what level of salt she'll have to wade through, then see's it's all food ****posting.
He's a gamer like hobo Lawpy 🎮🎮@Zenge142 I know you got roped into playing here and weren't already a member so what do you do? Assuming not vet based?
although i need to update my gaming consoles soon 

Oh gosh gaming. I suck at it and I don't like virtually killing things
I work in a cancer research lab developing tumor vaccines specific to our patients. Mostly doggos right now, but hopefully people soon.@Zenge142 I know you got roped into playing here and weren't already a member so what do you do? Assuming not vet based?
But also am applying to medical school, and panicking internally on the daily.
Have you played Undertale?Oh gosh gaming. I suck at it and I don't like virtually killing things
That is one bada** job dude go youI work in a cancer research lab developing tumor vaccines specific to our patients. Mostly doggos right now, but hopefully people soon.
But also am applying to medical school, and panicking internally on the daily.
Nope? But google is telling me that's where you got that scary gif fromHave you played Undertale?
Yeah, I'm sorry. It's a game where you can win without killing anyone though!Nope? But google is telling me that's where you got that scary gif from
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
That gif is the stuff of nightmares, thanks for reminding me of it at 1:30 in the morningNope? But google is telling me that's where you got that scary gif from
Imagine thinking gaming is only killing people 😭
That's a kind of game I could get behindYeah, I'm sorry. It's a game where you can win without killing anyone though!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I knowww other games exist but all I ever see is Ace blowing people up in videogames and I hate itImagine thinking gaming is only killing people 😭
That's a kind of game I could get behind
You should try stardew valley
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I like Stardew Valley for this reasonImagine thinking gaming is only killing people 😭
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
NINJA DINA 

I've heard of that one before but not super familiar with it
It’s SO good!You should try stardew valley
Basically this thread is just people introducing me to all the things I've never known about before lol
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Zenge read this and snorted and said “you don’t seem to have a problem killing people in Assassin’s Creed”I like Stardew Valley for this reason
guilty
OKAY BUT FOR REAL THAT IS THE ONLY KILLING GAME I LIKEZenge read this and snorted and said “you don’t seem to have a problem killing people in Assassin’s Creed”
guilty
Idk how relevant any advice I could give would be, now 5yrs out of that process, but feel free to PM if you want to talk about itI work in a cancer research lab developing tumor vaccines specific to our patients. Mostly doggos right now, but hopefully people soon.
But also am applying to medical school, and panicking internally on the daily.
I assumed you were just making a comment about the game but no, that’s literally the tag line:It's a game where you can win without killing anyone though!
UNDERTALE! The RPG game where you don't have to destroy anyone.
So is it like you don't HAVE to destroy anyone but the option is there, or the option isn't there at all?I assumed you were just making a comment about the game but no, that’s literally the tag line:
UNDERTALE! The RPG game where you don't have to destroy anyone.
Well since the purpose of rotten fruit is to fertilize seeds, you could say functionally it serves the same purpose placenta does.I know this probably makes zero sense in relation to everything else, but as my name alludes, I love anything theriogenology-based. Placentas are very cool. I like the texture. It's warm and an optimistic sign of life. Rotten fruit is death.
I think @Animal Midwife should answer that since she’s played it. I only looked it up on steam. It looks cute though. I’m betting it’s the latter, and not the former.So is it like you don't HAVE to destroy anyone but the option is there, or the option isn't there at all?
I would hate to press the wrong button and accidentally kill someone and then be upset about it because that's definitely something that I would doI think @Animal Midwife should answer that since she’s played it. I only looked it up on steam. It looks cute though. I’m betting it’s the latter, and not the former.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
It is 100% there, but it's optional. It's a wonderful game.So is it like you don't HAVE to destroy anyone but the option is there, or the option isn't there at all?
Interesting that it's there but not integrated into the plotIt is 100% there, but it's optional. It's a wonderful game.
Don't worry, you can't accidentally kill someone. Everything is done with intention.I would hate to press the wrong button and accidentally kill someone and then be upset about it because that's definitely something that I would do
I like how I'm thinking about how skeevy that undertale gif was considering my dad is covered shoulder to calf in way scarier tattoos
Like, he has a tattoo that covers an entire bicep that is a very realistic eye but if you look closely there's a person trapped inside it
I feel like it's really hard to describe undertale you just have to play it and experience it yourself
I cried.I feel like it's really hard to describe undertale you just have to play it and experience it yourself
Like, he has a tattoo that covers an entire bicep that is a very realistic eye but if you look closely there's a person trapped inside it
I just put a deposit down to get my first 'big' tattoo later this year and I am very nervous lol
Huh. I’ll have to give it a go then.I cried.
What are you getting?I just put a deposit down to get my first 'big' tattoo later this year and I am very nervous lol
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Ooh! I was planning to get more this year and then my medical sitch got in the way, so I’m holding steady at 2 for now (1 big, 1 small)... whatcha getting??I just put a deposit down to get my first 'big' tattoo later this year and I am very nervous lol
What are you getting?
A portrait of my heart cat that passed a few years ago. 🥰
I've been going back and forth on it but finally decided on an artist. I'm very excited, but nervous about fainting lol
You picked a helluva game to play in your spare time.OKAY BUT FOR REAL THAT IS THE ONLY KILLING GAME I LIKE
Except for WW, right? It's all puppies and kittens and wolves.
Ooh! I was planning to get more this year and then my medical sitch got in the way, so I’m holding steady at 2 for now (1 big, 1 small)... whatcha getting??
I have one small one I got many years ago and I got faint during it but I'm going to load up on sugar and drink a lot of water this time and hope that does the trick
My dad practically lives at the tattoo shop and has taken multiple day-long sessions to finish a single tattoo. They have some super wacky stuff at that shop in terms of what they put on display in this big old Victorian era house. But absolutely stunning artI just put a deposit down to get my first 'big' tattoo later this year and I am very nervous lol
The ironic part? After I moved out, my dad turned my bedroom into a meditation room and has a whole bunch of Buddha and Hindu art hanging up. My family is... something. My dad's got a Rick and Morty tattoo, a freemasonry decorated skull tattoo, demon tattoo, angel tattoo, The Flash tattoo, phoenix tattoo... Just everything, he makes no sense
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
And I thought my dad's nutcracker + cookie jar + Gallagher collection was complex.My dad practically lives at the tattoo shop and has taken multiple day-long sessions to finish a single tattoo. They have some super wacky stuff at that shop in terms of what they put on display in this big old Victorian era house. But absolutely stunning art
The ironic part? After I moved out, my dad turned my bedroom into a meditation room and has a whole bunch of Buddha and Hindu art hanging up. My family is... something. My dad's got a Rick and Morty tattoo, a freemasonry decorated skull tattoo, demon tattoo, angel tattoo, The Flash tattoo, phoenix tattoo... Just everything, he makes no sense
It's weird what will make certain people faint sometimes. I was kicked in the face by a warmblood in high school (hence a few fake teeth) and I never lost consciousness (but a good amt of blood), yet I almost fainted when they were putting novocaine in my gums for part of the many repairs that followed.I have one small one I got many years ago and I got faint during it but I'm going to load up on sugar and drink a lot of water this time and hope that does the trick
I wonder if it has to do with nerve-ending clusters. Like less is more, if the area is more sensitive.It's weird what will make certain people faint sometimes. I was kicked in the face by a warmblood in high school (hence a few fake teeth) and I never lost consciousness (but a good amt of blood), yet I almost fainted when they were putting novocaine in my gums for part of the many repairs that followed.
Basement is full of skull decorations, converted bedroom is full of buddha art, body is covered in media references, he's got the best of all worldsAnd I thought my dad's nutcracker + cookie jar + Gallagher collection was complex.
I hope he never acquires a collection quite to that shop's caliber though lol
Probably. Could also have something to do with expecting it, because I never saw that hoof coming and then it was all over from there, but I knew that needle was coming and they had to poke me literally 15+ times and then another 10+ times twenty minutes later because apparently my gums are overly efficient at processing novocaineI wonder if it has to do with nerve-ending clusters. Like less is more, if the area is more sensitive.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 3K
- Views
- 120K
- Replies
- 5K
- Views
- 151K
- Replies
- 68
- Views
- 5K
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 32K