GGoats!! - An aMAAAAAHzing WW thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
Oh god I should just never assume anyone's age ever again

Ages in my head = years playing WW + 20

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users
So basically you assume that everyone starts to play at the age of 20?
Well not consciously but yes because it seems quite a few are people who come to SDN for pre-vet guidance then get roped into WW lol

• Hmm
Reactions: 3 users
Well not consciously but yes because it seems quite a few are people who come to SDN for pre-vet guidance then get roped into WW lol
I’ve been on SDN since I was a pre med in college and never knew this was going on the vet side of things. Lawpy just tagged me in the noob game and I was like heh whatever let’s do something.
Now I’ve barely been back on the physician side of things lol

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 12 users
Lawpy just tagged me in the noob game and I was like heh whatever let’s do something.
Saaaame
I don't even know where he got my username from to be honest, I had never heard of Lawpy before

• Wow
  • Haha
I’ve been on SDN since I was a pre med in college and never knew this was going on the vet side of things. Lawpy just tagged me in the noob game and I was like heh whatever let’s do something.
I was talking to my premed friend and mentioned I was on SDN and he was like omg no its so stressful there!!!! and I was like "on the prevet side we just swap acceptances and give each other care reacts and advice and play games :sorry: " and he was shocked lol

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I was talking to my premed friend and mentioned I was on SDN and he was like omg no its so stressful there!!!! and I was like "on the prevet side we just swap acceptances and give each other care reacts and advice and play games :sorry: " and he was shocked lol
Yeeeeeeah. The med side of thing gets a little intense. I was panicking with the rest of them.
they told me to apply family med back up because psych was too competitive. I didn’t listen, matched my top choice lol.

• Love
  • Wow
Yeeeeeeah. The med side of thing gets a little intense. I was panicking with the rest of them.
they told me to apply family med back up because psych was too competitive. I didn’t listen, matched my top choice lol.
hell yeah you matched your top choice :love: :biglove:

Reactions: 1 users
So none of you remember when we thought the world was going to end in y2k because computers couldn't handle the date?
a couple of years back i watched a youtube video explaining it and how it was actually a lot of hard work getting the big computer crash to NOT happen and I thought it was really cool

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
AM... you do know that ALL oreos have that design, right?
These ones to celebrate oreo's 100th anniversary. The design reminded me on the Mayan calendar so I, non-darkly, dubbed them the apocalypse oreos.

98 BAYBEEEEEE (I was supposed to be 99 but then I said SURPRISE:) )
98 gang woot woot
So none of you remember when we thought the world was going to end in y2k because computers couldn't handle the date?
I remember reading about it in my high school history textbook :1geek:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7 users
Oh god I should just never assume anyone's age ever again

Ages in my head = years playing WW + 20

Lol I wish

One of us! One of us! One of us!

Oh I remember. 8 yo me thought the world was ending and there were bottles of water everywhere

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 2 users
So basically you just had regular Oreo’s and found them so off putting you connected it to the end of the world.
Well, the OG oreo flavor is tolerable but they messed everything up when they went golden.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4 users
I don't know, I kinda just love the regular oreos. Why fix it if it ain't broken?

Reactions: 5 users
Speaking of unavailable foodstuffs, @SARdoghandler have you tried the maple syrup flavored coke they have in Canada? Is it any good?

• Wow
  • Dislike
I don't know, I kinda just love the regular oreos. Why fix it if it ain't broken?
I'd probably like them more if I was a 'dip cookies into milk' person. As of now, I find them to be best in milkshakes or ice cream.

• Love
I'd probably like them more if I was a 'dip cookies into milk' person. As of now, I find them to be best in milkshakes or ice cream.
Oreo shakes really are the best use of Oreo cookies.

Reactions: 5 users
Speaking of unavailable foodstuffs, @SARdoghandler have you tried the maple syrup flavored coke they have in Canada? Is it any good?

That's gonna be a nope. Haven't even seen it on a shelf. But it's very hard to find unusual flavours where I live. I would travel a great distance if I could ever find grapefruit schweeps again.

Reactions: 1 user
Ratio is all off
No. No. No. that’s where you’re wrong. Regular Oreos are sadly lacking frosting. Double stuffed is the correct ratio.

Actually, tinfoil hat time. I’m 85% sure that Original used to be what we call double stuffed now, and they cut down on the frosting to save money, and then when people started to catch on, they re-released the original as the new “double stuffed”.

• Wow
No. No. No. that’s where you’re wrong. Regular Oreos are sadly lacking frosting. Double stuffed is the correct ratio.

Actually, tinfoil hat time. I’m 85% sure that Original used to be what we call double stuffed now, and they cut down on the frosting to save money, and then when people started to catch on, they re-released the original as the new “double stuffed”.

I will ride or die for this tinfoil

😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮

What!?

I'm not a big pop drinker but that stuff is literally liquid gold. To the point I'm debating buying schwepps and adding grapefruit juice to try to replicate it

• Love
The reason why I don't buy this theory is because the frosting has to be the cheapest part, no? The cocoa powder is the most expensive. The frosting is basically just corn syrup and congealed palm oil.

(I dislike oreo frosting, can you tell? The best "oreo" is the little thin chocolate wafer cookies with homemade whipped cream and/or surgery cream cheese)

• Wow
  • Hmm
If anyone wants to quit vet school and go into business with me, one of my childhood business ideas was to have a candy and soda shop with regional specialty treats from all over the world

• Love
The reason why I don't buy this theory is because the frosting has to be the cheapest part, no? The cocoa powder is the most expensive. The frosting is basically just corn syrup and congealed palm oil.

(I dislike oreo frosting, can you tell? The best "oreo" is the little thin chocolate wafer cookies with homemade whipped cream and/or surgery cream cheese)
I mean, Olives aren’t the most expensive part of air travel, or the inflight magazines.

But there’s prominent examples of airlines using thinner magazine paper to reduce weight, and cutting one olive out of every salad to save 10s if not 100s of thousands a year.

• Wow