GGoats!! - An aMAAAAAHzing WW thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Paneer tikka masala is the best.
I also love malai kofta
I love everything that’s been mentioned so far, and I also really like paneer makhani. And samosas 😍😍😍

Members don't see this ad.

• Love
Reactions: 2 users
Newman’s Own used to make sandwich cookies like Oreos, but they were ginger cookies and the cream tasted better. I like those a lot. Maybe they still exist, haven’t looked for them in a while...
I looked for these at the grocery store today and they did not have them. :sorry::sorry::sorry:

• Care
Reactions: 3 users
Now I'm craving paneer tikka masala. Thanks everyone lol

• Care
  • Haha
Reactions: 8 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Uh oh Shorty is adding to my angry reacts collection

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Uh oh Shorty is adding to my angry reacts collection
It was almost a dislike, but that seemed too harsh for a difference on spice tolerance. I also debated the hmmm, but it wasn't strong enough. The okay... was never in the running. So. There you have it.

• Haha
Members don't see this ad :)
Ok but PB m&ms are where it's at
Peanut butter m&ms???
BF6B792A-7FF4-4F77-871C-A55A4564E6D8.jpeg
I love that Mexican coke is available at Publix now.
44059891-6934-4BD2-9B17-B82A1FF3298D.jpeg

• Love
Peanut M&Ms are way better than PB ones
Agreed. The peanut M&M’s are the best.

I can’t even eat the regular ones though. Blah.

• Wow
Reactions: 6 users
Agreed. The peanut M&M’s are the best.

I can’t even eat the regular ones though. Blah.
Regular M&Ms have been forever ruined for me courtesy of norovirus. As have potatoes that seem potato-y (I can manage thin cut fries, but not much else) and pot roast. Very sad. :(

• Care
  • Wow
Reactions: 5 users
what?!? Potatoes are a whole food group. I can't imagine.
I have been trying to rehab myself for more than a decade at this point, but I get so nauseated that I can't get myself to eat them. The best I've done so far is eating a single bite of mashed potatoes that Z made at Thanksgiving.

It was a really, really bad go of norovirus
I really liked potatoes before. :sorry: :sorry: :sorry:

• Care
  • Sad
  • Wow
Angry always seemed stronger than dislike to me lol
I think it depends on context. If I can tell that the person who angry reacted me isn't actually angry-angry, I interpret it as a kind of joking dislike. But a dislike is just a dislike lol

• Wow
Reactions: 5 users
I think it depends on context. If I can tell that the person who angry reacted me isn't actually angry-angry, I interpret it as a kind of joking dislike. But a dislike is just a dislike lol
I'm not really angery about spicy foodstuffs.

Sunny will be over my word choice in this post though.

• Haha
  • Wow
for me dislike=I disagree with your post, angry=I am having a negative emotional response to your post

Reactions: 1 user
I want to angry-angry react this post
Okay. Here’s the thing though: M&M’s aren’t even legally allowed to be called chocolate in the rest of the world. That should tell you everything you need to know.

There is an enormous gulf of quality between actual, hand made chocolates, and things like M&Ms and Hershey bars. Both of which are terrible and shouldn’t be allowed to call themselves chocolate. I’ll stop here before I go on a rant about “Big Candy” and lobbying.

• Wow
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 4 users
We found this on Netflix and my reactions are very mixed ranging from full blown enthusiasm to sheer terror.

I wonder if @vetschoolsletmeinplease will have strong feelings
20210222_210338.jpg

• Wow
We found this on Netflix and my reactions are very mixed ranging from full blown enthusiasm to sheer terror.

I wonder if @vetschoolsletmeinplease will have strong feelings
Dear god. How deep into Netflix have you gone? This isn’t first page, or “top trending” type stuff, this is like 2:00am, “I have no idea how I got here” kind of Netflix.

Reminds me of time I found a documentary on people who welded two bike frames on top of one another and went jousting in the night.

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users
Okay. Here’s the thing though: M&M’s aren’t even legally allowed to be called chocolate in the rest of the world. That should tell you everything you need to know.

There is an enormous gulf of quality between actual, hand made chocolates, and things like M&Ms and Hershey bars. Both of which are terrible and shouldn’t be allowed to call themselves chocolate. I’ll stop here before I go on a rant about “Big Candy” and lobbying.
Any chocolate is good chocolate in my book. White chocolate. Dark chocolate. Two year old chocolate found in the back of my closet.

Actually I'm not so sure anymore

I had blue raspberry bunny-shaped Easter chocolate one time and that was BAD

• Wow
  • Haha
  • Hmm
Dear god. How deep into Netflix have you gone? This isn’t first page, or “top trending” type stuff, this is like 2:00am, “I have no idea how I got here” kind of Netflix.

Reminds me of time I found a documentary on people who welded two bike frames on top of one another and went jousting in the night.
Ask Ace, I had no part in the scrolling lol

• Haha
  • Wow
I had blue raspberry bunny-shaped Easter chocolate one time and that was BAD
Dear god I found the second package from last easter that I couldn't stomach eating. Sour chocolate should not exist
20210222_211505.jpg
If someone wants to try it I will legit mail it to you

• Wow
  • Sad
  • Haha
To sour chocolate.

I have a classmate who would definitely eat that though, I haven't found a candy he won't eat yet.
So far that's the only candy I've found that I won't eat, but I'm not as big of a fan of hard candies as most people are.

So far that's the only candy I've found that I won't eat, but I'm not as big of a fan of hard candies as most people are.
I also haven't found a vegetable he will eat, and yet he's one of those people who stays insanely in shape despite a diet of, as far as I can tell, almost pure sugar. :unsure:

• Haha
  • Wow
I also haven't found a vegetable he will eat, and yet he's one of those people who stays insanely in shape despite a diet of, as far as I can tell, almost pure sugar. :unsure:
I basically grew up on a diet of pizza and mac and cheese (hence being so food-sheltered) yet I've never been over 115 pounds, but that probably has more to do with how I spend 80% of the day on my feet.

• Wow