-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
GIF Wars
Started by DVMDream
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
My dogs do that ****e - and they try to get on the bed too - bastards.... 😆
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Ugh so does mine! He STARES and STARES at the BF and gets sooo mad at him. It's hilarious!My dogs do that ****e - and they try to get on the bed too - bastards.... 😆
![]()
Ugh so does mine! He STARES and STARES at the BF and gets sooo mad at him. It's hilarious!
At least you have a BF - mine are always just random lads from the pub......🙄
ummmmm....yeah - that's my dog... he doesn't want you here.... that's his spot on the bed.... yep......

At least you have a BF - mine are always just random lads from the pub......🙄
ummmmm....yeah - that's my dog... he doesn't want you here.... that's his spot on the bed.... yep......![]()
My dogs through the dog door at home. Doesn't work well for them.
My dogs do that ****e - and they try to get on the bed too - bastards.... 😆
![]()
My dog didn't understand what was going on at first. (I got her when I was nine. She's now twelve. Big adjustments). We made her sit on her own pillow. Now she just sleeps.
This is relevant and totally NSFW. Really, really NSFW or any of the young'ns around.. http://indifferent-cats-in-amateur-porn.tumblr.com/
This is relevant and totally NSFW. Really, really NSFW or any of the young'ns around.. http://indifferent-cats-in-amateur-porn.tumblr.com/
😱😱😱 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
This is relevant and totally NSFW. Really, really NSFW or any of the young'ns around.. http://indifferent-cats-in-amateur-porn.tumblr.com/

was totally not expecting that......
This is relevant and totally NSFW. Really, really NSFW or any of the young'ns around.. http://indifferent-cats-in-amateur-porn.tumblr.com/
I just think it's hilarious that this exists. Oh man.
This is relevant and totally NSFW. Really, really NSFW or any of the young'ns around.. http://indifferent-cats-in-amateur-porn.tumblr.com/
This is relevant and totally NSFW. Really, really NSFW or any of the young'ns around.. http://indifferent-cats-in-amateur-porn.tumblr.com/
Why would you even know about this.. ugh. ew. 😱
The amount of worse things on the internet...

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
The amount of worse things on the internet...![]()
Lmao! Isn't it like 40% porn?
The amount of worse things on the internet...![]()
I know. 😛 But what makes you look up something like cats watching people have sex?
I know. 😛 But what makes you look up something like cats watching people have sex?
Rofl I didn't specifically google "cats watching people have sex," it's just a rather entertaining tumblr that has been passed around the internet over the last bit.
Rofl I didn't specifically google "cats watching people have sex," it's just a rather entertaining tumblr that has been passed around the internet over the last bit.
Mmmmmmmmhmmmmmmmmmmm, riiiiiiiight.
In all seriousness though, I'm not surprised you found this on Tumblr. I'm always hesitant to check Tumblr in public, because I never know what might show up lol.
Bahahahaha! Retribution for cropping his ears!!! 😉😛
OMG... It's a LION!!!
Kitty in the mirror never stood a chance...
The power of catnip....
Devyn and I arguing about which is better whiskey or tequila (We finally agree that margaritas are the best and decide to go get one...😛)
Boooooooooooooooxxxxxxxxxxx!!!!
LMAO! I love how it doesn't even phase the cat on the back of the couch.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Awwwwwwwwwwww.............😍
For the current WW game.....
I have to say, the more I see this man the more I could see myself making out with him. I'm just sayin
I have to say, the more I see this man the more I could see myself making out with him. I'm just sayin
👍 I don't really like the picture in here, but I definitely enjoy seeing the other ones more and more..

Devyn and I arguing about which is better whiskey or tequila (We finally agree that margaritas are the best and decide to go get one...😛)
![]()
we can definitely get margaritas together for sure!!!I have to say, the more I see this man the more I could see myself making out with him. I'm just sayin
I like him in some photos and gifs... but WS avatar - he is feckin creepy....

This is just too good.
rawr
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad