Go (WW) Plus Ultra - My Hero Academia Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Yes, I am aware. I even clarified with mods to whether I was blocked or just unsuccessful and they wouldn’t answer, so the possibility you weren’t protector (and apparently you’re not) had to be considered

and I don’t know what my POE is anymore. Lupin and Dubz I guess make the most sense right now but I’m exhausted and don’t care much at the moment. That theory very well could just be tinfoil, I can’t tell.
If you were to live, how would you use your ability tonight?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
AM, you like to park your vote on me (or Bread or MsP) and never leave until we’re dead, so unless you’re actually trying to decide whether to vote for me, you can cut the questioning act.
That's mechanically and historically incorrect. Regardless, I'm very invested and don't want any cycle to be wasted however the outcome may be. So unless you're agreeing that you're the deserving yeet today, my questioning is harmless.

Members don't see this ad :)
That's mechanically and historically incorrect. Regardless, I'm very invested and don't want any cycle to be wasted however the outcome may be. So unless you're agreeing that you're the deserving yeet today, my questioning is harmless.
The questioning is not harmless because I just had two patients die in two days and I’m wasting my irl living by trying to fight against something that is apparently moot no matter what I say.

if I’m gonna die, then fine. I’d rather stop sitting here talking at a brick wall.

and given that the thread is now dead besides our bickering, it seems like everyone else made their choice.

• Care
Reactions: 6 users
The questioning is not harmless because I just had two patients die in two days and I’m wasting my irl living by trying to fight against something that is apparently moot no matter what I say.

if I’m gonna die, then fine. I’d rather stop sitting here talking at a brick wall.

and given that the thread is now dead besides our bickering, it seems like everyone else made their choice.
I’m sorry you had that day.
to be honest I don’t see the vote coming off you today, even if we ****ed up.
It would helpful if you are village to know if there are any other folks you’re interested in as remaining wolves.
I know you mentioned Dubz and Lupin in some twisted plot, anyone else you think we should keep an eye on?

To be fair, you definitely need to do non vet things to help get your mind off the bad. Not all things live. Just the way of life. Sending my strongest you got this vibes on that end. <3

Reactions: 2 users

My most recent question was specifically about the world where you live and you say you'd rather just die instead. Nothing I say or do can override that.

BTW, did you breadcrumb that role at all? I know I mentioned that character at some point this game.
if we yeet wrong tonight, April and Cray and probably Lupin are getting hella scrutiny from me

Members don't see this ad :)
just a consideration has Zenge or dubz done anything suspicious for having TMI about the show?
A wolf pack of Zenge/Dubz/Sporty would have minimal knowledge

To be fair, you definitely need to do non vet things to help get your mind off the bad. Not all things live. Just the way of life. Sending my strongest you got this vibes on that end. <3
Thanks. Just crappy surgery case yesterday and then owner who was chronically underfeeding and resistant to my guidance came in with a DOA today.

unfortunately WW is not exactly something that I want to do at the end of a day like the last two and escaping is nicer elsewhere.

• Care
Reactions: 5 users
just a consideration has Zenge or dubz done anything suspicious for having TMI about the show?
A wolf pack of Zenge/Dubz/Sporty would have minimal knowledge

I haven't gotten that impression. Have you?

Day 3: Do It With A Smile Vote Tally

Sporty (8)
- AM, cubs, Dina, April, DubZ, Lupin, samac, dyachei
DubZ (3) - Cray, TME, Sporty

11/11

Leading: @SportPonies
Missing: n/a

Vote ends at 10pm EDT, TODAY, Tuesday, Sept. 14th (~10 MINUTES)
giphy.gif

Pls don’t do this to me right now
Ask everyone who knows me, I panick. Hard.
You know when you panic and second-guess your read on me you always yeet village!April

• Care
Reactions: 1 users
And dubz is suddenly not suspicious anymore?
no i am just naming people currently not on the chopping block, dubz gets to stay there

I'm pretty sure we've got a wolf or more between dubz and sporty but if we get one wrong I'm very skeptical of there being only two wolves

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 2 users
no i am just naming people currently not on the chopping block, dubz gets to stay there

I'm pretty sure we've got a wolf or more between dubz and sporty but if we get one wrong I'm very skeptical of there being only two wolves
Four total wolves is rough given how wolf-sided SDN is.

• Sad

Jump on sporty with us. Might as well make it a group effort.

I would really like to get a reveal out of Dubz before they have the chance to kill me tonight cause I wanna poke at it.
But why would they kill you now that you've been vanillaized over some of the othet reveals we've had? Both dy and TME and Lupin aren't likely to ALL be protected. If you mean because you're mostly cleared, I mean, there's Dina too.

But why would they kill you now that you've been vanillaized over some of the othet reveals we've had? Both dy and TME and Lupin aren't likely to ALL be protected. If you mean because you're mostly cleared, I mean, there's Dina too.
Cause I’ve poked at dubz all day and she’s tired of me and I’m the most sure fire kill?

Jump on sporty with us. Might as well make it a group effort.
do you have a win con that requires everyone on the same vote lol

I'm happy being on either vote but this is weirding me out a tiny bit

I thought you were saying a village flip in Sporty/dubz made you skeptical of only two wolves remaining.
no a village flip means more people need to be evaluated because it's unlikely that the remaining person between those two is the only wolf left (making two wolves total)

no a village flip means more people need to be evaluated because it's unlikely that the remaining person between those two is the only wolf left (making two wolves total)
Oh yeah. Definitely not. That's why my POE is more than two people. I could see anyone in there being the final two wolves.

unyeet dubz

yeet sporty

samac if this gets you a fancy 3P win I'mma salt yeet you forever

• Haha
I mean mostly yeah, but I think we all have to be on dubz if she’s gonna go down.
This is weird. As AM said, that isn't really a thing in WW, strange and particular flavor inspired mechanics aside in one game. This could otherwise read as TMI and wolfy baiting for yeet abilities that take down lots of people/one's pick of anyone on the wagon

Not thay you're a wolf. I want you to understand why you always read so wolfy to me.

This is weird. As AM said, that isn't really a thing in WW, strange and particular flavor inspired mechanics aside in one game. This could otherwise read as TMI and wolfy baiting for yeet abilities that take down lots of people/one's pick of anyone on the wagon

Not thay you're a wolf. I want you to understand why you always read so wolfy to me.

because you like to keep as much information as possible to yourself and I like a bit more free flow. I sometimes put red herrings on thread I think only wolves pick up to try and mess with them, like I did in the game to try and get myself killed. Never thought about a vanillaizer.

you’re always going to find me wolfy and I’m always going to annoy you. It’s the ways of WW.

edited to add: I’m considering it as a mechanic here because we saw it on a hard to kill big boy in Bioshock. All for one is a big bad hard to kill boy.

• Haha
Won’t it be funny when I don’t die because I actually copied Dubz’s avoidance
Sporty sporty sporty can't you see
Sometimes your words just mystify me
And I just love your wolfy ways
But dear god I'll cry if no one dies today

• Angry