Go (WW) Plus Ultra - My Hero Academia Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
They were different results, I assume a different person

Blocked by what? Like what was the flavor text?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
If it was 2 different blocks it was unlikely to both be wolves. If anyone wants to clear her by admitting to be a blocker now is your opportunity :)

Reactions: 1 user
I'm aware of some kind of ice blocking mechanism - it's not me though. I assume it's Todoroki but I'm not sure

And you believe that village has multiple avoidances and kills in a 15 player game?

I mean I'm not really buying dubz death avoidance claim, but it gets a 10/10 for creativity

• Sad
Members don't see this ad :)
I can believe that sporty might've been blocked last night by ice, but I think it was a village block. Dunno about N1, generic text makes it seem especially sus

You felt like you were lying low in general and then made a comment that sounded like a PR

I literally just got home so I’m not going to find it at this exact moment.
So why wasn't I in your village reads if you thought I was the protector?

Reactions: 2 users
I mean I'm not really buying dubz death avoidance claim, but it gets a 10/10 for creativity

When I say this I mean I don't buy dubz village Present Mic death avoidance claim

• Sad
All these people targeting sporty and dubz last night, you go Glenn coco

• Sad
Day 3: Do It With A Smile Vote Tally

Sporty (8)
- AM, cubs, Dina, April, DubZ, Lupin, samac, dy
DubZ (2) - Cray, TME,

10/11

Leading: @SportPonies
Missing: @SportPonies

Vote ends at 10pm EDT, TODAY, Tuesday, Sept. 14th (~1 hours)
giphy.gif

the other thing I wondered is if I just can’t copy AM for some reason, but the flavor made it sound like I was blocked.

I mean canonically there are quirks Monoma can't copy, but it's only very specific ones. But you could've also learned that from reading his wiki page :unsure:

@Animal Midwife is there a reason your ability wouldn’t be able to be copied?

Specifically Monoma can't copy quirks that require accumulating something over time or something that requires a recharge etc. etc.

It does suck to get voted . One of youz iz wolf though surely
Just annoying to have people riding me during two terrible days at work when I don’t have the energy or desire to play well.

why wouldnt you target one of the claimed roles?
more important to look for wolves or get an extra protect? None of the claimed roles were immediately useful to village for me to copy.

more important to look for wolves or get an extra protect? None of the claimed roles were immediately useful to village for me to copy.
would copying a power tell you if someone was wolfy though? the only time I've wolfed my power was something that would have made sense for a villager too, and I assume your night results aren't "you successfully copied this power, also it came from a wolf!"

also claimed powers could have protected you or others from harm which tends to be useful if village

I think AM could make this really easy.
or if she’s got some result that she’s been seered or something.

I didn’t say you weren’t?
I took this to mean I was in your neutrals, not your village reads.
POE for TME.

Cray hasn’t felt wrong yet, Cubs doesn’t feel wrong. You, Lupin, and Dubz are always people I struggle to vindicate reads on because I’m frequently incorrect.

would copying a power tell you if someone was wolfy though? the only time I've wolfed my power was something that would have made sense for a villager too, and I assume your night results aren't "you successfully copied this power, also it came from a wolf!"

also claimed powers could have protected you or others from harm which tends to be useful if village
No, copying doesn’t work like that. But copying sketchy roles certainly gives good indication that someone is sketchy.

and yes, sure, but I’m not gonna copy a commuter or something on D1 when I am NEVER A N1 kill target. I’m too sketchy at baseline for wolves to bother with me.

Now, kindly, if you guys are going to waste my time by barraging me with questions with no intention of switching off of me, please stop. I am not a wolf but I do not care enough to sit around here and go in circles.

if this isn’t just useless redundant questioning, then I’ll keep checking in while I cook

First off, This was after I unsuccessfully copied you.
Secondly, neutral leaning village. Aren’t you the first person to go raging about how abilities are not necessarily AI
Nothing changed between your theory and the information you got though. And, if you were blocked, why would that reflect on me?

Outside of all this, what's your POE?

Nothing changed between your theory and the information you got though. And, if you were blocked, why would that reflect on me?

Outside of all this, what's your POE?
Yes, I am aware. I even clarified with mods to whether I was blocked or just unsuccessful and they wouldn’t answer, so the possibility you weren’t protector (and apparently you’re not) had to be considered

and I don’t know what my POE is anymore. Lupin and Dubz I guess make the most sense right now but I’m exhausted and don’t care much at the moment. That theory very well could just be tinfoil, I can’t tell.

AM, you like to park your vote on me (or Bread or MsP) and never leave until we’re dead, so unless you’re actually trying to decide whether to vote for me, you can cut the questioning act.