How to Survive the WWinter - Speed Game

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
This implies jboo is village. Why do you know this?
Because I’m guessing? Because statistics suggest she’s more likely to be village?

Members don't see this ad.

D1 As Happy As A SAD Lamp Tally

vmh (1) - BC
miz (1) - AM
mutts (1) - 3M
strog (1) - vmh
am (1) - genny
BC (3) - alissa, ms P, mutts
genny (1) - miz
ms P (1) - jboo

10/11
@BigCats you are in the lead

Missing: @Stroganoff

FIRST LYNCH CLOSE AT 12:30 PM (25 min)

Because I’m guessing? Because statistics suggest she’s more likely to be village?
Statistics also suggest I'm more likely to be village. Now what are your reads?

Members don't see this ad :)
Statistics also suggest I'm more likely to be village. Now what are your reads?
You seem wolfy. You posted second instead of first, so you were either deeply engaged in wolf chat, or you’re slipping as a villager. I don’t know which is worse.
And miz jumped on my Disney nonsense, which is an easy way to justify a Day 1 vote.

• Hmm
Reactions: 1 user
You seem wolfy. You posted second instead of first, so you were either deeply engaged in wolf chat, or you’re slipping as a villager. I don’t know which is worse.
And miz jumped on my Disney nonsense, which is an easy way to justify a Day 1 vote.
This is terrible. I'm voting for miz. You're saying miz is wolfy. And I'm wolfy despite voting for her.

Unlynch miz
Lynch genny

Members don't see this ad :)
Well if you stop voting for miz, that only solidifies my argument, doesn’t it? Now you’re not bussing her anymore.
How many times have I bussed, genny?

vmh (1) - BC
miz () -
mutts (1) - 3M
strog (1) - vmh
am (1) - genny
BC (4) - alissa, ms P, mutts, strog
genny (2) - miz, AM
ms P (1) - jboo

11/11
@BigCats you are in the lead

FIRST LYNCH CLOSE AT 12:30 PM (15 min)

What made you choose BC over the others this late into the cycle?
I think in past games I usually bring up hating a D1 lynch off no intel, so this isn't out of character for me. So my thought process was, "Crap, running out of time. Who should I lynch? Should I RNG it? Let's look at the bandwagon on BigCats and see why."

I then saw that she posted first in this thread, and it'd just be hilarious if a wolf jumped the gun. I don't truly have anything against BigCats either.

I'll look more into this weird "spat" on statistics and one's likelihood of being a villager or not. Seems like a silly fight to me.

I think in past games I usually bring up hating a D1 lynch off no intel, so this isn't out of character for me. So my thought process was, "Crap, running out of time. Who should I lynch? Should I RNG it? Let's look at the bandwagon on BigCats and see why."

I then saw that she posted first in this thread, and it'd just be hilarious if a wolf jumped the gun. I don't truly have anything against BigCats either.

I'll look more into this weird "spat" on statistics and one's likelihood of being a villager or not. Seems like a silly fight to me.
Why do you find it silly?

Psst, I’m really not a great lynch idea. I appreciate y’all trying to kill me off early- very considerate since I did say I’d be busy this afternoon, but I’d kinda like to get through at least one night first.

If I go, I go, but also I’d rather not quite so soon.

As opposed to all the weather crap joke votes everyone else has been throwing out?

I think there are a fair amount of people sitting silently on their votes happy that I’m the one getting bandwagoned instead of them. I feel like the genny/AM squabble is a bit of a red herring atm.

Reactions: 3 users
Both of you voted for BigCats without a reason. Why?
I was wondering the same thing. I was joking about the BigCats vote... I didn’t expect it to take off like that

Reactions: 1 users
I think there are a fair amount of people sitting silently on their votes happy that I’m the one getting bandwagoned instead of them. I feel like the genny/AM squabble is a bit of a red herring atm.
Which people? And does this mean you're reading me/genny as v/v?

Also why did @genny like this post while still voting for me?

Unlynch BigCats lynch genny not liking the whole interaction with AM..

I feel like the genny/AM squabble is a bit of a red herring atm.
Meaning it could be a manufactured conflict between wolves? Possibly. But tbh AM is acting exactly in character by questioning people directly, so that alone doesn't make me think she's necessarily wolfy based on that alone.

vmh (1) - BC
miz () -
mutts (1) - 3M
strog (1) - vmh
am (1) - genny
BC (3) - ms P, mutts, strog
genny (3) - miz, AM, alissa
ms P (1) - jboo

11/11
@BigCats and @genny you are in the lead

FIRST LYNCH CLOSE AT 12:30 PM (<5 min)

@johnnaboo I see you liking things but haven't heard from you in a while. What are you thinking?

Meaning it could be a manufactured conflict between wolves? Possibly. But tbh AM is acting exactly in character by questioning people directly, so that alone doesn't make me think she's necessarily wolfy based on that alone.
I’m not thinking either of them are wolfy at the moment- haven’t played with AM before, so no idea there. I just think it’s allowing other people to slip under the radar.

Why the switch?
Because I looked deeper into the BC bandwagon, and Alissa did it as a joke (about Floridians judging people). The "fight" between you and genny looks interesting, and it's unlikely you're BOTH wolfy (as that would allow village to win the game lol), but you are being your usual self questioning everyone.

I don't have an answer on MsP and why she voted without a reason or jumped on the BC bandwagon though.

Check votes asap

vmh (1) - BC
miz () - genny
mutts (1) - 3M
strog (1) - vmh
am () -
BC (3) - ms P, mutts,
genny (4) - miz, AM, alissa, strog
ms P (1) - jboo

11/11
You have lynched @genny

• Sad
Because I looked deeper into the BC bandwagon, and Alissa did it as a joke (about Floridians judging people). The "fight" between you and genny looks interesting, and it's unlikely you're BOTH wolfy (as that would allow village to win the game lol), but you are being your usual self questioning everyone.

I don't have an answer on MsP and why she voted without a reason or jumped on the BC bandwagon though.
Do you have thoughts on players outside of BC and me/genny involvement?

I’m thinking that the wolves are really liking you and genny fighting and are staying pretty quiet rn
So who do you have as wolves? I didn't see you say anything prior to lynch close about perceiving it as v/v.