How to Survive the WWinter - Speed Game

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Do you have thoughts on players outside of BC and me/genny involvement?
johnnaboo is silent af but Liking posts. That's interesting.

MsP hasn't provided a reason on the BC bandwagon vote.

vetmedhead... hmm.

Members don't see this ad.

johnnaboo is silent af but Liking posts. That's interesting.

MsP hasn't provided a reason on the BC bandwagon vote.

vetmedhead... hmm.
So what alignment would you put them, gun to head?

Members don't see this ad :)
Day 1

@SARdoghandler suggested some ideas for roles in this game. After reading the first few suggestions from her (sporks?), it quickly became clear to me that I would die in an actual winter survival scenario because I had absolutely no idea what she was talking about.

Actual conversation:
Pippy: "You could just be making up words."
SAR: "Bahahaha"
Pippy: "I would believe you."
SAR: "'Mish balaq' - I don't really know what this is but SAR said it's necessary for survival and she's an expert, so now you are one."

Dead is @genny , mish balaq (made up survival tool) - vanillager

It is now Night 1
Night 1 closes at 1pm EST (30 minutes)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5 users
Which people? And does this mean you're reading me/genny as v/v?

Also why did @genny like this post while still voting for me?
Oops, missed this post. I feel like it was pretty v/v from my POV, but I’m not going to pretend that I can read either of you for squat. People who are letting things sit quietly: vmh, 3m, mutts, MsP.

Reactions: 1 user
It’s D1, you know my opinion of it. So the answer is idk and it’s a running theory. BC mentioned it already and it seemed redundant to repeat immediately.
Yes, but in a speed game, likes can be missing so you should speak up. I remember what occurred the last time you were silent on D1 in a speed game.

Also, even if you don't like D1, it's not an excuse to not share thoughts. D2 is heavily built off of D1. I liked what you did in 90s and would like to see more of that here.

So what do you think of MsP now?

I feel like on thread fights are almost always v/v unless the thing they're fighting about feels too contrived or on the nose

I think strog is probably focusing too much on one player on a lynch giving what was likely a throwaway vote and the repeat of what AM said about jboo feels a bit off to me

People who are letting things sit quietly: vmh, 3m, mutts, MsP.
I think mutts is pretty sus right now. In the soccer game she had the exact same behavior and flipped wolf contingency lynch mutts

SAR: "'Mish balaq' - I don't really know what this is but SAR said it's necessary for survival and she's an expert, so now you are one."

Dead is @genny , mish balaq (made up survival tool) - vanillager
WTF is a mish balaq? Is this English?

dAeF4PO.png

(Also: brace yourselves, winter is coming.)

*judges in Floridian* :p
Disney is literally the only good thing about FL.
My hometown is actually about a 45 minute drive from Disney! We used to have passes when my brother and I were kids because it was pretty easy to just go if we wanted to. Now they changed the fast pass thing so it’s a lot worse for FL residents to just go on a whim. I’m going to Hollywood studios with my boyfriend the weekend of Valentine’s Day, because waiting in hellishly long lines is somehow romantic lol

Hi I'm also from Florida and everyone knows Harry Potter world is the best thing about it, ok bye

:ninja:

Also I like winter and Florida's lack of seasons is a big reason why I don't want to go back

• Love
Reactions: 1 users
WTF is a mish balaq? Is this English?

dAeF4PO.png

(Also: brace yourselves, winter is coming.)
I looked up mish balaq and yeah it’s just a made up thing. Basically cold water shrimp

• Haha
Members don't see this ad :)
I remember what occurred the last time you were silent on D1 in a speed game.
Your memory continues to baffle me, because I don't even remember the last speed game I played.
So what do you think of MsP now?
Started out as RNG, but slightly sketched out by lynch voting D1. Likely not going to re-vote there for now.

When strog joined in on BC it seemed wolfy to me. But honestly the conflicted and ends up flipping onto a villager thing seems more like conflicted villager move.

Lynch miz

Can see a wolf between alissa/strog
If strog, possibly BC

AM seems fine
Miz = meh

everyone else neutral

When strog joined in on BC it seemed wolfy to me. But honestly the conflicted and ends up flipping onto a villager thing seems more like conflicted villager move.

Lynch miz
Why miz? I interpreted her initial vote as a joke vote and then a somewhat relatiatory vote for being lynched

Lynch miz
Joined in on defending BC?
How did that lead you to miz?

Why miz? I interpreted her initial vote as a joke vote and then a somewhat relatiatory vote for being lynched

A joke vote that ended with genny being lynched soooo...

I mean I feel like most people have some degree of joke vote D1 that doesn’t mean you aren’t a wolf.

A joke vote that ended with genny being lynched soooo...

I mean I feel like most people have some degree of joke vote D1 that doesn’t mean you aren’t a wolf.
I started with a joke vote but I didn’t like the whole genny-AM thing as I previously stated. It seemed off

Kinda some feels with alissa, so I could also put my vote there.

I’d like to flip strog or BC today

people voting me are making a poor choice and you may not die with out me in the winter but you will be very uncomfortable

I started with a joke vote but I didn’t like the whole genny-AM thing as I previously stated. It seemed off

AM seems AM currently. Which just means I’m pretty much incapable of reading her at the beginning of a game (or like...ever). Lol

AM seems AM currently. Which just means I’m pretty much incapable of reading her at the beginning of a game (or like...ever). Lol
Oh okay... I’ve never played a full game with AM (I think she may have been in the 90s game but I got lynched D2 and kinda didn’t pay attention after that)

I’d like to flip strog or BC today

people voting me are making a poor choice and you may not die with out me in the winter but you will be very uncomfortable

Is more than one person even voting for you right now?!

Is more than one person even voting for your right now?!
I put a contingency lynch on her because she seemed kinda sus. I’ll take it off for now until more discussion takes place
contingency unlynch mutts

I put a contingency lynch on her because she seemed kinda sus. I’ll take it off for now until more discussion takes place
contingency unlynch mutts

I guess two people then because I think miz contingency-ed her but still the day is young lol

Kind of getting weird vibes from alissa and mutts- weird to role reveal before night’s even over. Feeling vil for AM, leaning vil for miz. Maybe a little weird about Strog.