How to Survive the WWinter - Speed Game

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I'm not sitting here being lurky, I'm slightly busy. Also, I leave you guys alone and you lynch genny?

Members don't see this ad :)
Kind of getting weird vibes from alissa and mutts- weird to role reveal before night’s even over. Feeling vil for AM, leaning vil for miz. Maybe a little weird about Strog.

I feel like putting miz strong village is...risky

Reactions: 3 users
Just so I'm reading you right: Last time jboo played a speed game and was quiet on D1 but Liked posts, she flipped Wolf? If so, what are the odds she would behave consistently this time?
How would I know? It's n=1 for that so just working with what I have.

I feel like putting miz strong village is...risky
Leaning vil =/= strong vil
I’ll freely admit I’m shooting in the dark here when it comes to reading most of y’all so I’m just going with my gut and I’ll see what turns up

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Affiliation reveal, whatever. My point was you defended yourself 1) at night; and 2) when nobody's really coming at you with votes.
I had 2 contingency night votes for a weak reason. My lynch takes off quick, I’m fine voting you since you’re continuing to shade someone defending themselves

lynch strog

Current reads:
Village leaning
BigCats - she’s an excellent player so I don’t want to ever give her the benefit of the doubt though ;)
AM - I guess after reading everything AM is also pretty village - hard for me to tell because I haven’t really played with her and she came off as suspicious.
at first

neutral-wolf leaning
Miz, MsP, Strog just weird feels

wolf leaning
mutts - not liking general feel of posts. Didn’t like her joining the BC bandwagon

Reactions: 1 user
I think mutts is pretty sus right now. In the soccer game she had the exact same behavior and flipped wolf contingency lynch mutts
Also, can confirm 1] I’m not usually a quiet wolf and 2) speed games are different

Night 1

Living in cold locales provides an opportunity to wear clothes that are both functional and fashionable. First released in 1912, the L.L.Bean boot is an iconic part of winter in New England. The boots are comfortable, cute, waterproof and guaranteed for life -- truly a must-have.
503157_45772_41

Unfortunately...while they are great for walking in the woods, they don't always provide the best traction on sheer ice. Ouch, that had to hurt.

Dead is @mmmdreamerz , LLBean Boot - vanillager

Roster
1. @Animal Midwife
2. @alissa14
3. @mizchiefmanaged
4. @BigCats
5. @johnnaboo
6. @vetmedhead
8. @Stroganoff
9. @Ms Procrastinator
10. @muttmanager

Headed South
7. @genny - mish balaq, vanillager
11. @mmmdreamerz - bean boot, vanillager

It is now Day 2
Day 2 closes at 2:30pm EST (~1.5 hrs)

What happened in the soccer game? Like wdym she had the exact same behavior? I believe you, just want more background info.
Everyone lynched her because of inactivity. She mostly came on for just submitting a lynch vote. I didn’t end up voting for her because lynching someone for inactivity made me uncomfortable. When she flipped wolf I was shocked and I learned to be more suspicious of her when she’s quiet

Current reads:
Village leaning
BigCats - she’s an excellent player so I don’t want to ever give her the benefit of the doubt though ;)
AM - I guess after reading everything AM is also pretty village - hard for me to tell because I haven’t really played with her and she came off as suspicious.
at first

neutral-wolf leaning
Miz, MsP, Strog just weird feels

wolf leaning
mutts - not liking general feel of posts. Didn’t like her joining the BC bandwagon
I don’t like this list. At all. Feels hedgy. Even your village reads have contingencies.

*******unlynch mutts lynch alissa*******

If you contingency lynched, please re-lynch now that it is day (it's harder to go digging for votes in speed games and I am slow.)
Thank you! :)

Reactions: 2 users
That was mean wolves. After I said I needed to waste time today. Boo.

Go village!

• Sad
Reactions: 6 users
Definitely want to hear more from @Ms Procrastinator though. These are extremely long cycles for speed game and should allow for decent discourse.

Reactions: 2 users
I don’t like this list. At all. Feels hedgy. Even your village reads have contingencies.

*******unlynch mutts lynch alissa*******
sorry I did the list in honor of Sunbodi and FTF who couldn’t be with us today

edit: deleted the AM post about meats. Meant to ask who meats was but had my question answered before I submitted

The easy way out would be for me to vote to lynch mutts (since she defended herself overnight prematurely imo and since she's coming at me, so I could revenge lynch her), but I really wanna poke @Ms Procrastinator a bit more. You're busy, I get that. Busy with irl stuff? That may or may not be true, but it's also an easy out. Talk moar please. :)

sorry I did the list in honor of Sunbodi and FTF who couldn’t be with us today
I don’t mind lists at all. I like lists! But you’re not taking a firm stand on anybody on the list besides mutts. It feels hedgey to me. It’s an easy way out for wolves since they can say later that they didn’t actually have firm feels regardless.

I don’t mind lists at all. I like lists! But you’re not taking a firm stand on anybody on the list besides mutts. It feels hedgey to me. It’s an easy way out for wolves since they can say later that they didn’t actually have firm feels regardless.
I’m starting to get more village vibes from you. I also am leaning more village with BigCats. I definitely want to hear more from MsP and vmh

The easy way out would be for me to vote to lynch mutts (since she defended herself overnight prematurely imo and since she's coming at me, so I could revenge lynch her), but I really wanna poke @Ms Procrastinator a bit more. You're busy, I get that. Busy with irl stuff? That may or may not be true, but it's also an easy out. Talk moar please. :)
If I’m your strongest wolf read, do what you need to do. But you probably know I’m going to flip village dont you

lynch strog

Jumped on my bandwagon pretty late with a joke vote, questioned other people on my bandwagon why they were on my bandwagon while still being on my bandwagon themself, and now seems to be repeating what other people are saying.

Can you explain this a bit more for me?
Strog essentially swung the vote to genny, off of BC, thus saving her.
if strong did that as village and had no clue of eithers affiliation, strange but w.e & I’d be less likely to think BC is a wolf.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users