HoWW I Met Your Mother: Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
So was ashgirl + sidekick still able to alter results then?

Members don't see this ad :)
Thanks for playing DocE, I really love how perfect that was ;)

I really think HIMYP is a wolf. Just throwing that out there for tomorrow. There's reasons.

Thought I'd drop in for a sec to see how my mentee is doing after her time away. High hopes for this one, me thinks! :horns:
tumblr_m91ykkjTl41r84mdgo1_500.jpg

Reactions: 9 users
Great. Another super-powered chaos character.
Not sure how we are supposed to figure out what to do with her.

I think we should just ignore her and go back to finding wolves.

If she wins because another game was designed with an unbelievable difficult to kill non-aligned power, then so be it.

james-franco-22-5.gif

ps- part of me is laughing hysterically though that DocE is the one punked.

Reactions: 4 users
Hedgiehog, I am not a wolf.....(I,know that's exactly what a wolf,would say, but I'm not a wolf)
if you're getting that from someone, and that someone has also happened to be one of the people who were super lynch ashgirl, then I would be highly suspicious.....or maybe you're the wolf.....?

So I guess ash must have changed DocE's results twice already - once when DocE thought ash lost a vote, and once when DocE thought ash was now lynchable. Changing results is a really annoying ability for an apparently unkillable role to have, which makes me think there must be a way to stop it. Maybe we need to find ash's ally in order to stop ash, since DocE said earlier that ash's ally was sort of protecting her.

Reactions: 2 users
Maybe we need to find ash's ally in order to stop ash, since DocE said earlier that ash's ally was sort of protecting her.

Could we please go after a different faction? According to Rogert, there's five and a half, so we have options. I want to do something besides attacking the super-powerful player or his allies for a change.

Personally, I have to admit that HIMYP's post
Hedgiehog, I am not a wolf.....(I,know that's exactly what a wolf,would say, but I'm not a wolf)
if you're getting that from someone, and that someone has also happened to be one of the people who were super lynch ashgirl, then I would be highly suspicious.....or maybe you're the wolf.....?
is rubbing me the wrong way. I feel calling out Hedgie as a wolf in retaliation is too defensive.

Alright i know im the noob here but honestly every single one of you who tried to lynch ashgirl are not using your brains do you honestly think the mod will just let you kill the main character in the treed.

Alright i know im the noob here but honestly every single one of you who tried to lynch ashgirl are not using your brains do you honestly think the mod will just let you kill the main character in the treed.
let's be clear. he's not THE main character, he's A main character.

Reactions: 2 users
Could we please go after a different faction? According to Rogert, there's five and a half, so we have options. I want to do something besides attacking the super-powerful player or his allies for a change.

Personally, I have to admit that HIMYP's post

is rubbing me the wrong way. I feel calling out Hedgie as a wolf in retaliation is too defensive.
You're right, I don't think we should focus only on ashgirl's faction. We've already used, what, three lynches on her? I definitely don't want to try lynching ash again right now, but I also don't like the idea that any night results could be fake as long as ash is around. So I think it would be worth finding out more about ash's ally, and if possible find out whether that ally is lynchable without using up another lynch cycle.

And I agree on HIMYP - their post reminds me of other responses I've seen from noob wolves.

what the.... okay. let me flat out post my mod pm cause now i odnt understand.

You forget to do this? I'm kinda curious. Mostly just to see if there's anything to glean from it.

I have a suspicion that ashgirl can mess with results when people use their ability against her.

Maybe this is why Dy's source thinks Assgirl is someone other than Barney.

I think we should just ignore her and go back to finding wolves.

Agreed. And, I'm really, really tired of roles like that. It's too .... I dunno. It's just trying too hard.

ps- part of me is laughing hysterically though that DocE is the one punked.

Also agreed. I'm not sure why it seems fitting ... it just does.

Unless, of course, DocE is actually working with Ashgirl. :)

(I don't think so.... but it would be a pretty epic move.)

@DocEspana seems to think Barney/Ashgirl's ally is Foxhunter...DocE how sure of that are you?

She has posted on thread since that original accusation but didn't confirm nor deny it

You forget to do this? I'm kinda curious. Mostly just to see if there's anything to glean from it.

I edited it out later because I was like "oh.... its pretty clear I got my reuslts changed. No reason to give away the twist on my role". New editing rules are awesome!

and if I was working with ashgirl I'd have gotten the same role two stl games ina row. a funny thing for sure. But not the case this time.

@DocEspana seems to think Barney/Ashgirl's ally is Foxhunter...DocE how sure of that are you?

She has posted on thread since that original accusation but didn't confirm nor deny it
I'm not ashgirl's ally. I did have temporary contact with her earlier. It ceased and I was forced to be silenced during one day cycle. After this I learned that Ashgirl is not a villager.

My very first result said I was prevented from acting by Barney's accomplice. The second one referenced them again. The third one, which seems to be the onlyone ashgirl actually modified, didnt mention it. Both times it referenced a female (thus why I didnt jump on Ranjit when someone suggested it). Also the first one was made to seem like a coincidence that barney's accomplice aided him, not automatic.

So who was on the list of barney super supporters: BI, Foxy, MJ. Two are women (yea. in real life. I know its a stretch. It probably referred to female characters). But I know BI enough to know they wouldnt target me day 1. MJ has said some stuff that implies their nott he droid im looking for. Foxy 100% targets me round one every game. She takes pride in it. And she was incredily defensive of barney before he was made clear he was immune and now is all like "oh lynch him. thats cool" aloof about it.

My very first result said I was prevented from acting by Barney's accomplice. The second one referenced them again. The third one, which seems to be the onlyone ashgirl actually modified, didnt mention it. Both times it referenced a female (thus why I didnt jump on Ranjit when someone suggested it). Also the first one was made to seem like a coincidence that barney's accomplice aided him, not automatic.

So who was on the list of barney super supporters: BI, Foxy, MJ. Two are women (yea. in real life. I know its a stretch. It probably referred to female characters). But I know BI enough to know they wouldnt target me day 1. MJ has said some stuff that implies their nott he droid im looking for. Foxy 100% targets me round one every game. She takes pride in it. And she was incredily defensive of barney before he was made clear he was immune and now is all like "oh lynch him. thats cool" aloof about it.
n=___

Waiting on 2 more pms, so if those wonderful people want to get night actions in, I would really appreciate it! :)

Crap sorry guys, busy day and then I took an accidental nap after dinner so only just checking in. Though guess it doesn't matter since I would have voted for ashgirl anyways.. This is so frustrating, we need to stop wasting lynches on her.