I WWanna Be The Very Best (Game Thread)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
How do you feel about Kara role claim?

geez its a good one. okay on to the next..

unlynch kara
lynch ny


unlynch kara

You did say something earlier about there being a mechanic to find new pokemon.

Also, technically I think it should be Red, but if Officer Jenny is here then I guess I can accept a kinda anime territory.


Hey @SnowshoeDog143, what was your message when you battled Stagg on the night he died? I already put out the battle message from last night, and I can confirm if I got the same one on Stagg.

Its boring:

You successfully battled Stagg. Well done.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm a bug catcher. I have a caterpie and a kingler that was a wild pokemon and I can battle on even nights but I forgot to place an action last night so I've only battled stagg so far. I found a revive that could only be used on pokemon in my party so instead of using it, I passed it on to hopefully Trilt.
 
No longer okay with ny either?

Well if you want to know. I'm kinda fine with everyone which is why I'm stuck. But you go with your top suspect and when I said ny was fine, she was lower down in my list, but things have happened and people have revealed and vouched for (using term super loosely sorry) and now she's at the top.
 
I'm a bug catcher. I have a caterpie and a kingler that was a wild pokemon and I can battle on even nights but I forgot to place an action last night so I've only battled stagg so far. I found a revive that could only be used on pokemon in my party so instead of using it, I passed it on to hopefully Trilt.
This is something I can buy. I'm a no-name Trainer as well (Lass) who only just now noticed that I can only battle on even nights. Now I know why the mods LOL'd when I sent something N3 saying that I wasn't battling anyone.

Hey @muttmanager, wanna join this role reveal party?
 
@Animal Midwife in case you care.. It's always changing the order. But at this moment here are my short notes and order of sketchiness.

ny - I think trainer..
glamm- pushing shelter, good logic today, skim thinks is fine
cray - WZ seemed to hard clear (to get village cred is my guess)
capri - dolphin was pushing her lynch
mutts- first on multiple votes
SAR - Brock
Kara- Ash
Skim- voted AM after shelter;
Mel- clear via AM
Coffee- tracked and seered
trilt - vigilante
snowy
 
Unlynch Skimble
Lynch idk I’m lost.
Ooh are we convert hunting yet? :heckyeah: Who are your top picks? (Edit: I'm like…three-quarters kidding)
AM, Koffee, and Kara would be my bets for concert knowing that WZ was likely running the pack.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
This is something I can buy. I'm a no-name Trainer as well (Lass) who only just now noticed that I can only battle on even nights. Now I know why the mods LOL'd when I sent something N3 saying that I wasn't battling anyone.

Hey @muttmanager, wanna join this role reveal party?

Youngster Joey w/ a rattata

I believe snowy not you right now

Unlynch snow, lynch glam

Edit: fixing formatting
 
AM is probably the leader on thread right now.. she would be a good choice. I don't know how she does under the pressure of conversion
 
So thoughts:
Jessie is most likely our last original given the roles of the wolves who’ve flipped so far.
She would either have a lickitung (normal type) or an Arbok (poison type). If we get people battling, we could attempt to figure out people’s types and narrow down who to look at because the mods seem to be returning results in line with type effectiveness if you battle someone.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
There's a difference between named characters with unique art (Gym leaders, protagonist, anime character) and the Trainer Classes.

The Scientist, the Hex Maniac, and the Magikarp Fisherman didn't have names. I'm a Lass with a Jigglypuff, not someone specific.
Guess I could give it a shot. I don't actually remember why Mutts is wolfy or villagey. Also it's like <5 minutes to lynch close guise.
### Unlynch Snowy ###
### Lynch Mutts ###
 
I could go either way on this one. Isn't Youngster Joey the shorts kid?
Edit: sorta ninja'd

He wears shorts if thats what youre asking

Tbf, lore wise this holds consistently with Pokemon games. "Lass" and "Youngster Joey" are other trainers

I remember Lass being a trainer class and they had names after them.

There's a difference between named characters with unique art (Gym leaders, protagonist, anime character) and the Trainer Classes.

The Scientist, the Hex Maniac, and the Magikarp Fisherman didn't have names. I'm a Lass with a Jigglypuff, not someone specific.

So what are your feelings on SAR's Brock claim and Kara's Ash claim?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
12c64dbb497272b91daaf8910994b11a.jpg