You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
I WWanna Be The Very Best (Game Thread)
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Unofficial D1 Lynch Tally
Stagg (3) - SAR, Cray, grebes
AM (2) - Shelter, Skimble
Shelter (1) - AM
Koffee (3) - Mixy, WZ, mutt
Mutts (1) - Capri
WZ (2) - Paws, ny
grebes (1) - genny
allie (1) - Trilt
dolphin (1) - jboo
Mixy (1) - dolphin
Cray (1) - allie
SAR (2) - Kara, Mel
19/24
lynch close in ~2 hours
Stagg (3) - SAR, Cray, grebes
AM (2) - Shelter, Skimble
Shelter (1) - AM
Koffee (3) - Mixy, WZ, mutt
Mutts (1) - Capri
WZ (2) - Paws, ny
grebes (1) - genny
allie (1) - Trilt
dolphin (1) - jboo
Mixy (1) - dolphin
Cray (1) - allie
SAR (2) - Kara, Mel
19/24
lynch close in ~2 hours
Like every game.See. This is the problem. You voting does change something. Do you know how much I used to be mislynched when I first started playing?
Usually by me.
😛
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Unofficial D1 Lynch TallyWhat’s the score?
Stagg (3) - SAR, Cray, grebes
AM (2) - Shelter, Skimble
Shelter (1) - AM
Koffee (3) - Mixy, WZ, Mutts
Mutts (1) - Capri
WZ (2) - Paws, ny
grebes (1) - genny
allie (1) - Trilt
dolphin (1) - jboo
Mixy (1) - dolphin
Cray (1) - allie
SAR (2) - Kara, Mel
19/24
lynch close in ~2 hours
y u do disUnofficial D1 Lynch Tally
Stagg (3) - SAR, Cray, grebes
AM (2) - Shelter, Skimble
Shelter (1) - AM
Koffee (3) - Mixy, WZ, mutt
Mutts (1) - Capri
WZ (2) - Paws, ny
grebes (1) - genny
allie (1) - Trilt
dolphin (1) - jboo
Mixy (1) - dolphin
Cray (1) - allie
SAR (2) - Kara, Mel
19/24
lynch close in ~2 hours
y u do dis
2 slow
Agree to disagree on that point.ME VOTING IS NOT GOING TO CHANGE ANYTHING.
You voting does make a difference. However I'm not going to change to someone who will place a lynch vote and contribute to the total game when you are refusing to. I told you I'd be willing to switch should other candidates arise which they have but you haven't made your case to get out of the lynchFORGET IT
KILL ME
IDC
ME VOTING IS NOT GOING TO CHANGE ANYTHING.
If I voted where I wanted to the most I'd vote for Skimble. Her openers are so similar to Scientifically Silly game that for a friggin D1 vote is what I could pick up on. Genny is on mu list tok for as I referenced before. But, it's D1, these are weak arguments that I'm not able to push.
Lynch SkimbleSee. This is the problem. You voting does change something. Do you know how much I used to be mislynched when I first started playing?
Not what I was expecting but okLynch Skimble
Lynch Skimble
Okay, that's better.
Water u expecting? A baby?Not what I was expecting but ok
Because I'm not getting worked up over one vote for me? No, I didn't read the speed game because WZ clarified the grudges against Stagg weren't really related to that.Why?
Water u expecting? A baby?
Also you're currently tied for the lead with Stagg so I'm surprised you're not voting for self-prez.
If Allie was a wolf, she could be incognito pretty easily. Being defensive about her meta is within her meta.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
False, it is 4 to 3 and I do not believe Stagg is a wolf![]()
Also you're currently tied for the lead with Stagg so I'm surprised you're not voting for self-prez.
False, it is 3 to 3 and that's fair reasoningFalse, it is 4 to 3 and I do not believe Stagg is a wolf
On koffee is mixy WZ mutt and melFalse, it is 3 to 3 and that's fair reasoning
Ulynch Koffee
Lynch SAR
On koffee is mixy WZ mutt and mel
Thanks
Unlynch coffee
I don't understand why you felt necessary to be bitchy about a direct question about your gameplay in a game where half the point is questioning and accusing others. You answered many other concerns brought up against you, just not mine.Because I'm not getting worked up over one vote for me? No, I didn't read the speed game because WZ clarified the grudges against Stagg weren't really related to that.
That's odd. To me at least.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
What are the similarities you are seeing? And how are they different from her village play?FORGET IT
KILL ME
IDC
ME VOTING IS NOT GOING TO CHANGE ANYTHING.
If I voted where I wanted to the most I'd vote for Skimble. Her openers are so similar to Scientifically Silly game that for a friggin D1 vote is what I could pick up on. Genny is on mu list tok for as I referenced before. But, it's D1, these are weak arguments that I'm not able to push.
Well, we agree on something.False, it is 4 to 3 and I do not believe Stagg is a wolf
I originally had you on my wolf lean yesterday, but then earlier today I decided you were more likely misguided villager. While part of me still believes that to be true, your comment about "if I get lynched, I'm never playing again" reads more wolf vs village. If you are village, and you really feel that way, that is sad. You shouldn't take any of this personally. I've gotten mislynched so many times, I can't even remember them all.
For anyone wondering why I'm still on AM, please note, I asked her a direct question, and not surprisingly, she didn't answer. I don't think stagg is a wolf, and koffeekake is still likely misguided village, so... AM is still my best guess.
In that game she dropped a vote, stated it wouldn't change unless something came up, then didn't engage with other conversations taking place in the day.What are the similarities you are seeing? And how are they different from her village play?
But as I said, it is d1 and there isn't much of a case, I just noticed it and it bugs me
I feel like AM doesn't answer questions. Not saying you're wrong to lynch her but I feel her self lynching would be a very risky thing for her to do and I don't think she'd be that bold considering how much she panicks when she's a wolf.Well, we agree on something.
I originally had you on my wolf lean yesterday, but then earlier today I decided you were more likely misguided villager. While part of me still believes that to be true, your comment about "if I get lynched, I'm never playing again" reads more wolf vs village. If you are village, and you really feel that way, that is sad. You shouldn't take any of this personally. I've gotten mislynched so many times, I can't even remember them all.
For anyone wondering why I'm still on AM, please note, I asked her a direct question, and not surprisingly, she didn't answer. I don't think stagg is a wolf, and koffeekake is still likely misguided village, so... AM is still my best guess.
This really isn't uncommon for me D1.In that game she dropped a vote, stated it wouldn't change unless something came up, then didn't engage with other conversations taking place in the day.
But as I said, it is d1 and there isn't much of a case, I just noticed it and it bugs me
Well, taking a page out of AM's own play book, I don't feel it's wrong to keep pressure on her. She had to have a reason for it, and to me the possible reason doesn't feel super village imho.I feel like AM doesn't answer questions. Not saying you're wrong to lynch her but I feel her self lynching would be a very risky thing for her to do and I don't think she'd be that bold considering how much she panicks when she's a wolf.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Ok. But you don't know whether or not that is something she does as a villager?In that game she dropped a vote, stated it wouldn't change unless something came up, then didn't engage with other conversations taking place in the day.
But as I said, it is d1 and there isn't much of a case, I just noticed it and it bugs me
It's never stood out on another occassionOk. But you don't know whether or not that is something she does as a villager?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Could it be the reason it stands out in your memory from a game where she was a wolf is that she was voting for you in that game?It's never stood out on another occassion
If you're going to use meta as your reasoning, I'd expect you to verify it's actually a wolf meta, and not just in the player's meta. My memory disagrees with your analysis.
Why?
a guess, her most recent posts feel more village
your comment about "if I get lynched, I'm never playing again" reads more wolf vs village. If you are village, and you really feel that way, that is sad. You shouldn't take any of this personally. I've gotten mislynched so many times, I can't even remember them all.
But I also agree with Skimble here
a guess, her most recent posts feel more village
But I also agree with Skimble here
Which posts seem more village? Where would you say you are overall netting her?
That's great except it's been a sore spot for me even out of WW threads so it's verifiably not an acta guess, her most recent posts feel more village
But I also agree with Skimble here
@StayingPositive2017 even joked about voting for me next game based on it
My point is that in any game since where she has been village I have not noticed it.Could it be the reason it stands out in your memory from a game where she was a wolf is that she was voting for you in that game?
If you're going to use meta as your reasoning, I'd expect you to verify it's actually a wolf meta, and not just in the player's meta. My memory disagrees with your analysis.
But you don't have to vote for her, I said it is not a strong argument it is something that I noticed and over other players' postings it bugs me.
If you're thinking what I think you're thinking, I thought the same but I tend to have kind of dumb ideas about stuff in WW so I dismissed it at first. Think I'll vote there and come back in an hour.She had to have a reason for it, and to me the possible reason doesn't feel super village imho.
Unlynch Mutts
Lynch AM
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Sorry if I missed it, but why SAR?Ulynch Koffee
Lynch SAR
I'm concerned what is happening... and feel I'm missing something major.If you're thinking what I think you're thinking, I thought the same but I tend to have kind of dumb ideas about stuff in WW so I dismissed it at first. Think I'll vote there and come back in an hour.
Unlynch Mutts
Lynch AM
If you're thinking what I think you're thinking, I thought the same but I tend to have kind of dumb ideas about stuff in WW so I dismissed it at first. Think I'll vote there and come back in an hour.
Unlynch Mutts
Lynch AM
Curious. What exactly are you thinking?
Also, interesting how few wish to lynch shelter. 

I was not aware of this, but I'm sorry you feel that way. You definitely shouldn't take anything in WW personally. Do you know how many times WZ has personally lead a lynch against me while we were both village? It happened a lot during the first year I played. I still like her irl, and I may want to smack STL in the face, but in reality, I'd probably hug him.That's great except it's been a sore spot for me even out of WW threads so it's verifiably not an act
@StayingPositive2017 even joked about voting for me next game based on it
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I'm probably just being nitpicky again...but things like this bug me. Did you check to see how many games since then Skilary has played?My point is that in any game since where she has been village I have not noticed it.
But you don't have to vote for her, I said it is not a strong argument it is something that I noticed and over other players' postings it bugs me.
I'm not sure which post you're referring to but I'm guessing you misinterpreted my tone. It's very hard for me to be intentionally bitchy to anyone so I'm sorry that something came off that way. I'm trying to not get defensive over a single d1 vote because I've been called out for it before, which is why my post wasn't a reply to you, nor did I mention your name. It was merely a statement.I don't understand why you felt necessary to be bitchy about a direct question about your gameplay in a game where half the point is questioning and accusing others. You answered many other concerns brought up against you, just not mine.
That's odd. To me at least.
Why shelter?Also, interesting how few wish to lynch shelter.![]()
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I am wondering where she ran off to but my feelings on that exchange haven't changedAlso, interesting how few wish to lynch shelter.![]()
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Why shelter?
She's just been lurking the whole day. She's likely reappear after deadline when I'm lynched and acted shocked.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I'm pretty sure I've turned that around now though! Last few times I've lynched you, you've been a wolf! At least, I think so anyway.I was not aware of this, but I'm sorry you feel that way. You definitely shouldn't take anything in WW personally. Do you know how many times WZ has personally lead a lynch against me while we were both village? It happened a lot during the first year I played. I still like her irl, and I may want to smack STL in the face, but in reality, I'd probably hug him.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
How do you know she's been lurking?She's just been lurking the whole day. She's likely reappear after deadline when I'm lynched and acted shocked.
Because I define lurking as being here, reading the thread, and not posting. We had a lot of busy people sign up. I hope you're not assuming they are lurking just because they haven't been here.
How do you know she's been lurking?
Because I define lurking as being here, reading the thread, and not posting. We had a lot of busy people sign up. I hope you're not assuming they are lurking just because they haven't been here.
I mean lurking as in liking posts, then unliking them shortly after.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Well that is interesting. When was this?I mean lurking as in liking posts, then unliking them shortly after.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 5K
- Views
- 100K