-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
I WWanna Be The Very Best (Game Thread)
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Am I supposed to check every piece of my argument? I'm on mobile I don't plan on doing thatI'm probably just being nitpicky again...but things like this bug me. Did you check to see how many games since then Skilary has played?
Am I not allowed to have a weak D1 argument like any other player? All I said was it was very reminescent of something that happened in a previous game. It's D1. No one else is voting for her. Over the next days I'm sure either she will become more or less wolfy to everyone.
Well that is interesting. When was this?
Last saw it happen around 6-ish.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Bitchy is perhaps the wrong word forI'm not sure which post you're referring to but I'm guessing you misinterpreted my tone. It's very hard for me to be intentionally bitchy to anyone so I'm sorry that something came off that way. I'm trying to not get defensive over a single d1 vote because I've been called out for it before, which is why my post wasn't a reply to you, nor did I mention your name. It was merely a statement.
It's not being mislynched, it's being lynched every time by end of D2 so I dont even get a chance to do any real analyzing and it's like I'm not even playingI was not aware of this, but I'm sorry you feel that way. You definitely shouldn't take anything in WW personally. Do you know how many times WZ has personally lead a lynch against me while we were both village? It happened a lot during the first year I played. I still like her irl, and I may want to smack STL in the face, but in reality, I'd probably hug him.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
If you're going to use meta as your reasoning...yeah, I think there is some obligation on your part to fact check.Am I supposed to check every piece of my argument? I'm on mobile I don't plan on doing that
Am I not allowed to have a weak D1 argument like any other player? All I said was it was very reminescent of something that happened in a previous game. It's D1. No one else is voting for her. Over the next days I'm sure either she will become more or less wolfy to everyone.
It's ok though, I did the leg work for you. She has played one other game since then, not including this one (Lurking). She was a wolf in that game.
And no, I'd expect something stronger when you, by your own admission, had a lot of time today and we have 9 pages of posts.
Not sure why anyone would be shocked if you were lynched...I mean you kinda led that on your own to start the day with.She's just been lurking the whole day. She's likely reappear after deadline when I'm lynched and acted shocked.
Cam we like, not lynch AM?
By lynching AM you are saying that, among a 24 player field, you think the person who did a kinda ridiculous initial self lynch is BY FAR the most likely bad guy.
And that's absurd to me. Weird play? Yup. Am I not super familiar with her meta recently? True. But most likely to be wolf from our field of options? Come on. I'm skeptical.
Plus, she is actively playing. And killing active players vs. boring players is lame.
By lynching AM you are saying that, among a 24 player field, you think the person who did a kinda ridiculous initial self lynch is BY FAR the most likely bad guy.
And that's absurd to me. Weird play? Yup. Am I not super familiar with her meta recently? True. But most likely to be wolf from our field of options? Come on. I'm skeptical.
Plus, she is actively playing. And killing active players vs. boring players is lame.
Not sure why anyone would be shocked if you were lynched...I mean you kinda led that on your own to start the day with.
It takes more than one person to get lynched Mixy. As for the shock, I mean to my flip. Won't be the first time this type of thing has happened, certainly won't be the last.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
As an aside, I really do not think AM is a wolf, and I am usually decent at reading her.
In case anyone wants to see what a soft vouch looks like.
In case anyone wants to see what a soft vouch looks like.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Current tally?
Can we get an updated lynch tally. My night is insane and I'll likely be at the hospital 6 hours past the end of my shift, so a tally would help me out a lot
Wut? 2/3 grudges were definitely related to that (Cray and Dubz, though Dubz's is more of a longer-running/joke grudge). SAR's was not related to speed game and her reasoning for the grudge kind of concerns me as she wolfed with me (and won) in the game she's salty about. As someone said earlier. I'm not overly concerned about any of those initial votes. I'm more concerned that those 2 votes are still sitting there. I also don't like Grebes' play so far, but would need to re-read to look into it more.
I don't like it either, but in context of recent games I don't think it's very wolfy, especially as a joke.
Because I'm not getting worked up over one vote for me? No, I didn't read the speed game because WZ clarified the grudges against Stagg weren't really related to that.
Wut? 2/3 grudges were definitely related to that (Cray and Dubz, though Dubz's is more of a longer-running/joke grudge). SAR's was not related to speed game and her reasoning for the grudge kind of concerns me as she wolfed with me (and won) in the game she's salty about. As someone said earlier. I'm not overly concerned about any of those initial votes. I'm more concerned that those 2 votes are still sitting there. I also don't like Grebes' play so far, but would need to re-read to look into it more.
And that's absurd to me. Weird play? Yup. Am I not super familiar with her meta recently? True. But most likely to be wolf from our field of options? Come on. I'm skeptical.
I don't like it either, but in context of recent games I don't think it's very wolfy, especially as a joke.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Do you know which post it was?Last saw it happen around 6-ish.
This is likely valid! I mean, I think you have voted to lynch me while I was village in the past year, but I don't think you lead the lynch.I'm pretty sure I've turned that around now though! Last few times I've lynched you, you've been a wolf! At least, I think so anyway.
I get what you are saying, but I don't think it's village play, and she hasn't defended in any way. And yes, right now, I think that move was by far the least village move made this game, which is why I haven't changed my vote.Cam we like, not lynch AM?
By lynching AM you are saying that, among a 24 player field, you think the person who did a kinda ridiculous initial self lynch is BY FAR the most likely bad guy.
And that's absurd to me. Weird play? Yup. Am I not super familiar with her meta recently? True. But most likely to be wolf from our field of options? Come on. I'm skeptical.
Plus, she is actively playing. And killing active players vs. boring players is lame.
Unofficial D1 Lynch Tally
Stagg (3) - SAR, Cray, grebes
AM (3) - Shelter, Skimble, capri
Shelter (1) - AM
Koffee (2) - WZ, mutt
Mutts () -
WZ (2) - Paws, ny
grebes (1) - genny
allie (1) - Trilt
dolphin (1) - jboo
Mixy (1) - dolphin
Cray (1) - allie
SAR (2) - Kara, Mel
Skim (1) - Koffee
19/24
lynch close in ~1 hour
Stagg (3) - SAR, Cray, grebes
AM (3) - Shelter, Skimble, capri
Shelter (1) - AM
Koffee (2) - WZ, mutt
Mutts () -
WZ (2) - Paws, ny
grebes (1) - genny
allie (1) - Trilt
dolphin (1) - jboo
Mixy (1) - dolphin
Cray (1) - allie
SAR (2) - Kara, Mel
Skim (1) - Koffee
19/24
lynch close in ~1 hour
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I think I responded before cray had voted for you. So I pointed out mine was a multi-game grudge that didn't actually require reading the speed game to understand, and that SAR's was not related to the speed game at all.Wut? 2/3 grudges were definitely related to that (Cray and Dubz, though Dubz's is more of a longer-running/joke grudge). SAR's was not related to speed game and her reasoning for the grudge kind of concerns me as she wolfed with me (and won) in the game she's salty about. As someone said earlier. I'm not overly concerned about any of those initial votes. I'm more concerned that those 2 votes are still sitting there. I also don't like Grebes' play so far, but would need to re-read to look into it more.
Do you know which post it was?
Don't remember. Just noted that she unliked it within a ~3 min timeframe.
If anyone still has the notification, that'd be good.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
For some reason I though lynch close was at 9pm ESTUnofficial D1 Lynch Tally
Stagg (3) - SAR, Cray, grebes
AM (3) - Shelter, Skimble, capri
Shelter (1) - AM
Koffee (2) - WZ, mutt
Mutts () -
WZ (2) - Paws, ny
grebes (1) - genny
allie (1) - Trilt
dolphin (1) - jboo
Mixy (1) - dolphin
Cray (1) - allie
SAR (2) - Kara, Mel
Skim (1) - Koffee
19/24
lynch close in ~1 hour
This is better
@sheltermed I'd like to see a good reason for this liking/unliking of posts, and why you haven't posted anything all day if you've been around.
hiFor some reason I though lynch close was at 9pm EST
This is better
@sheltermed I'd like to see a good reason for this liking/unliking of posts, and why you haven't posted anything all day if you've been around.
I was at a Broadway play with my mom and we are just headed back home. I believe I liked one post accidentally (I don't remember whose) last night because mobile sux, and then I unliked it when I realized.
Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk
I mean obviously it takes more than one person to get lynched. I don't think you're wolf atm but just saying idk why they would be shocked one way or another based on what they feel and reason to lynch/not lynch youIt takes more than one person to get lynched Mixy. As for the shock, I mean to my flip. Won't be the first time this type of thing has happened, certainly won't be the last.
How are you feeling about your AM lynch currently?hi
I was at a Broadway play with my mom and we are just headed back home. I believe I liked one post accidentally (I don't remember whose) last night because mobile sux, and then I unliked it when I realized.
Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
How many times do I have to tell people not to use the app for WW...hi
I was at a Broadway play with my mom and we are just headed back home. I believe I liked one post accidentally (I don't remember whose) last night because mobile sux, and then I unliked it when I realized.
Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk
In any case I'll let AM comment since I didn't see the thing, but I don't think this matches up with the timeline she gave
Sorry if I missed it, but why SAR?
annoyed at the Koffee-AM-whoever back and forth.
Don't think Stagg is a wolf and side-eyeing the people who piled there early and haven't moved yet
Think wolves are hiding in all this chatter, so I picked someone who was potentially lying low to call out.
I think thats it, but let me check.
.
.
.
.
Yeah thats it.
hi
I was at a Broadway play with my mom and we are just headed back home. I believe I liked one post accidentally (I don't remember whose) last night because mobile sux, and then I unliked it when I realized.
Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk
There was definitely one last night, but you were on a few hours ago, no?
So I'm not particularly liking any of the leaders right now for votes.
What are people's thoughts on Dolphin, Grebes, and SAR?
What are people's thoughts on Dolphin, Grebes, and SAR?
hospital!Mel is so lowkey. I'm having a hard time adjusting.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
It's the drugshospital!Mel is so lowkey. I'm having a hard time adjusting.

There was definitely one last night, but you were on a few hours ago, no?
I was at dinner with my mom so I don't think so. I believe you said it happened around 6 and I wasn't on my phone from like 2 to 7 EST. I checked the thread around 8 but I didn't like any posts that I know of unless it was by mistake again, but I didnt unlike anything either so that doesn't make sense
Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk
Dolphin's logic I haven't been able to follow much and hedgy.So I'm not particularly liking any of the leaders right now for votes.
What are people's thoughts on Dolphin, Grebes, and SAR?
Grebes I need more time to evaluate but nothing super sketchy to me atm
SAR I would like for her to get back on, but most likely where I will place my vote otherwise. I don't particularly like those still on your vote
I was at dinner with my mom so I don't think so. I believe you said it happened around 6 and I wasn't on my phone from like 2 to 7 EST. I checked the thread around 8 but I didn't like any posts that I know of unless it was by mistake again, but I didnt unlike anything either so that doesn't make sense
Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk
Okay, can you tell me what you think of the current tally?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hospital!Mel is so lowkey. I'm having a hard time adjusting.
It's the drugs![]()
better?
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
dolphin - i think there were one or two things in her posts that raised an eyebrow? I can't remember now. I probably commented on them if they felt important.So I'm not particularly liking any of the leaders right now for votes.
What are people's thoughts on Dolphin, Grebes, and SAR?
grebes - neutral
SAR - honestly would have expected her to move her vote/have more to say by now, but if she hasn't been on then

You do realize that between 2/3 of these and cray, you've been really looking hard at people voting for you, right? Might want to broaden your horizons...
Pretty neutral rn. I didn't even know the LIS rule was a thing until it was pointed out to me. Personally AM is always sketchy to me because of the way she questions people but again it's just a personal feeling. I think AM and I misread each other's tones quite frequently and she often thinks I'm throwing shade when I'm not. Same vice versa.How are you feeling about your AM lynch currently?
I don't like talking about previous games to begin with so the harping on that stuff bothers me. I feel like it's a distraction to throw people off. So anyone stuck on previous game crap is on my list. I can only think of WZ and Stagg but I know there were others.
Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk
4 people not voting is definitely going to be a problem.
dolphin - i think there were one or two things in her posts that raised an eyebrow? I can't remember now. I probably commented on them if they felt important.
grebes - neutral
SAR - honestly would have expected her to move her vote/have more to say by now, but if she hasn't been on then
You do realize that between 2/3 of these and cray, you've been really looking hard at people voting for you, right? Might want to broaden your horizons...
I'm not looking really hard into Cray at this point, her posts just pissed me off a bit. She's reading village to me so far.
People briefly brought up Grebes but then things got kind of lost. I feel like a lot of her posts have been superficial and not added much and wanted to know if anyone else felt that way. SAR was here for a while and has left her vote on me. I'm just interested in why, but if she hasn't been on then I'm the same with you. I'd just like a little more activity from her especially since I tagged her and she's still sitting on me while I'm in the lead.
I've looked into other people a little, but most of my questions about them were answered. I'm also defending myself a bit as numerous people have said things along the lines of "I don't like the people sitting on Stagg, seems sketchy" but haven't looked/commented much beyond that. I'd prefer to live, ya know?
4 people not voting is definitely going to be a problem.
I will be voting. I'd just like to see if I'm going to have to vote for self-prez. For now
Lynch Sar
Because I don't like her reasoning and she's the one on my wolfy leans which could also save me.
@SARdoghandler , you're now tied for the lead. Want to defend yourself/your vote?
If I seriously die D1 here, again, I'm done. Havent survived past D2 since Afterparty. Everybody making crap up about how I'm wolf when literally I always play the same way and hello I cant actually do anything if you kill me right away.
FORGET IT
KILL ME
IDC
ME VOTING IS NOT GOING TO CHANGE ANYTHING.
I feel like this is excessively dramatic???
Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk
Dolphin - neutral to slightly weird vibes.So I'm not particularly liking any of the leaders right now for votes.
What are people's thoughts on Dolphin, Grebes, and SAR?
Grebes - could vote here for the same reason I'm on SAR right now.
actually I like the grebinator more for my "wolf hiding in the confusion" theory than SAR. SAR has been vocal and ISO makes me put her more village than grebes.
Unlynch SAR
Lynch Grebes.
Lynch SAR
I don't want a waffle fest later
I don't want a waffle fest later
Dolphin - neutral to slightly weird vibes.
Grebes - could vote here for the same reason I'm on SAR right now.
actually I like the grebinator more for my "wolf hiding in the confusion" theory than SAR. SAR has been vocal and ISO makes me put her more village than grebes.
Unlynch SAR
Lynch Grebes.
You're (literally) killing me man...
Edit: I could waffle to a Grebes vote though.
Lynch SAR
I don't want a waffle fest later
So does it make you lean more towards wolf or village for coffee?I feel like this is excessively dramatic???
Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk
**************
**************
Plz don’t kill me. I want to get a chance to play as a villager for more than 1 day.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Unofficial D1 Lynch Tally
Stagg (3) - SAR, Cray, grebes
AM (3) - Shelter, Skimble, capri
Shelter (1) - AM
Koffee (2) - WZ, mutt
Mutts () -
WZ (2) - Paws, ny
grebes (2) - genny, Mel
allie (1) - Trilt
dolphin (1) - jboo
Mixy (1) - dolphin
Cray (1) - allie
SAR (3) - Kara, Stagg, Mixy
Skim (1) - Koffee
21/24
lynch close in ~30 minutes
Stagg (3) - SAR, Cray, grebes
AM (3) - Shelter, Skimble, capri
Shelter (1) - AM
Koffee (2) - WZ, mutt
Mutts () -
WZ (2) - Paws, ny
grebes (2) - genny, Mel
allie (1) - Trilt
dolphin (1) - jboo
Mixy (1) - dolphin
Cray (1) - allie
SAR (3) - Kara, Stagg, Mixy
Skim (1) - Koffee
21/24
lynch close in ~30 minutes
Hey guys! There are a few pages I didn't read, but I'd like to start out by...
Lynch genny
I don't see how she wasn't lynched yesterday. I originally thought some other mechanism was at play for the no kill based on the night write up, but my original theory doesn't seem to be the case. I doubt there was a convert this early, that's usually a bad move for the wolves, unless they had no choice. I'd like to know why there was no kill last night. Anyone have anything interesting happen to them?
Weird, I feel like I didn’t get notified of the tag on this thread.
Lynch genny
For now. I didn’t feel like voting for anyone that currently has votes, and she village assassined me in tha last game.
I think you are tied with stagg atm.
Let’s not do ties this game, ok?
Thanks for reminding me.Lynch genny.
For real though, SAR’s 1st post today pinged all kinds of feels.
Unlynch bj
Lynch SAR
@WildZoo tthese are a handful of D1/opening posts in 3 recent games
The middle two are from same game
This demonstrates that she did not make a blanket statement about not wanting to switch (last post demos a switch) participated in discussion, and commented on the tie factor whereas ties have been an issue today and that hasnt come up
I don't even know. I feel like it's too WIFOM to be wolfy. Hopefully I'm using WIFOM properly lmaoSo does it make you lean more towards wolf or village for coffee?
Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk
This alone makes me want to vote to lynch you because this is such a weird deliberate statementPlz don’t kill me. I want to get a chance to play as a villager for more than 1 day.
Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk
Not seeing Stagg or AM, no thoughts on SAR but could lunch grebes
Still think WZ is wolf lean but that doesn't seem to be happening
Unlynch Wz
Lynch grebes
Still think WZ is wolf lean but that doesn't seem to be happening
Unlynch Wz
Lynch grebes
Similar threads
- Replies
- 5K
- Views
- 100K