Is the IB accepted?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mednika

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello there!

Can anyone tell me wether I can study medicine in Germany with the International Baccalaureate even though I don't have chemistry and biology?!

Regards,
Mednika

Members don't see this ad.

Hello there!

Can anyone tell me wether I can study medicine in Germany with the International Baccalaureate even though I don't have chemistry and biology?!

Regards,
Mednika

I think you should contact schools of interest regarding this matter as I believe not many people here are familiar with German medical schools.

Good luck.

The only IB program I have heard about is a high school program. It is very prestigious but you still have to do college for med school. I think there is a forum here dealing with med schools in Europe. You might be able to get a better response from people in that forum.

The only IB program I have heard about is a high school program. It is very prestigious but you still have to do college for med school. I think there is a forum here dealing with med schools in Europe. You might be able to get a better response from people in that forum.

Not in Europe... they go straight to med school from high school.

As someone above said, contact the schools in questions to see whether or not they'll accept it.

Status
Not open for further replies.