It's a WWildlife

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
Alas, I am dead :(

I'm going to bed. I dont know who else to lynch. Consider this my first random lynch. If things change and I'm awake, I'll change my vote.

What happens if nobody lynches...?

*********+

I have a feeling everyone is going to come over to SDN thread. And I might have to pm more people.

Lynch votes

Sheeps 1 (trematode)
Wildcat 1
(FTB)

voting stays open until everyone votes or someone receives 5 votes.
If I fall asleep before then, then it stays open until tomorrow whenever I get up.

Not feeling well, so I may not last long awake.
Update: currently resting and casually watching the threads. :)

Gut says lynch trematode and RNG confirms. No real basis though, so I don't suggest jumping on the bandwagon unless you feel similarly.

Lynch votes

Sheeps 1 (trematode)
Wildcat 1
(FTB)
Trematode 1 (wildcat)

4 votes left to be cast.

If I fall asleep before then, then it stays open until tomorrow whenever I get up.

Uh oh- 7 way tie on the way? EVERYONE LOSES... Packen and I win! :laugh:

I can veto a lynch because I'm a leader. I dont believe I got vetoed the last time there was a tie.

One reason why I was thinking sheeps is because I had the pheromones. I was allowed to tag one player with it and follow them for up to two days. I was told I saw sheeps at devyn's murder. I don't know if sheeps did the actual attack or not. I'm a little weary because of that. I trusted Dev and so did the other leaders.

If anyone else has something more solid to go on, lynch away.

I'm going to sleep.

Members don't see this ad :)
I can veto a lynch because I'm a leader. I dont believe I got vetoed the last time there was a tie.

One reason why I was thinking sheeps is because I had the pheromones. I was allowed to tag one player with it and follow them for up to two days. I was told I saw sheeps at devyn's murder. I don't know if sheeps did the actual attack or not. I'm a little weary because of that. I trusted Dev and so did the other leaders.

I'm going to sleep.
There are no more leaders.. and there was no veto, just that you got one get out of lynch free.

Again, the leaders council is disbanded along with any "powers" you had.

There are no more leaders.. and there was no veto, just that you got one get out of lynch free.

Again, the leaders council is disbanded along with any "powers" you had.

le sigh.

Last edited:

I'm going to sleep.

Sheeps was at the murder? Even if he didn't do it, that is still really suspicious to me. I have nothing else to go on so I will say lynch sheepdog

So what is better - RNG or sheeps being at the killing?

Even if he wasn't the one doing the killing, he is the best bet we have.

***** lynch sheeps*****

[SIZE=-1]I shall post creepy Nic Cage Cats from the afterlife. You'll be sorry! I could have protected people.But noooo...

[/SIZE]

:( You didn't protect me. :cry:

Hahahhaha This game is insane! :lol:

Lynch votes

Sheeps 3 (trematode, lissarae, PP)
Wildcat 1
(FTB)
Trematode 1 (wildcat)

2 votes left to be cast.

Wasn't the butterfly evil, too? Isn't that was Kaydubs was?

:thumbup: I'm sure there have been conversions at some point in this game so it really wouldn't surprise me if a tuna was evil. Is he dolphin-safe tuna?

Tuna makes me sick anyways, so it must be evil. :laugh:

But didn't the write up say kaydubs group of wolves was all gone with her death?

I just meant that animals that seem harmless can still turn out to be evil. I didn't mean they were from the same group.

:thumbup:

not bad for someone who said they were going to sleep 2 hours ago (yes I can still stalk you!)
Um it was one hour ago and I said I was considering it.

I just meant that animals that seem harmless can still turn out to be evil. I didn't mean they were from the same group.

This is what I meant as well. I'm really tired so I probably didn't word it right.

Also there is still the possibility of another wolf pack out there and they could be the ones that might have converted someone.

This game makes my head hurt. I meant to go to bed a while ago and finally will, I think. But don't be surprised if I show up yet again. I can't get away from it.

So I leave for a few hours and THIS happens!!! :eek: :wow: :scared: How the hell did 5 people die last night!?!?!

I'm now starting to wonder if there is still more than one wolf pack out there...this just isn't adding up right now. And it is a LOT of wolves to deal with...

And I guess for now lynch sheeps. Just being there where devyn was killed is enough for me. If something more concrete comes up, then I'll waffle...

Now going to to laundry and try to get rid of this ever growing headache (caused by none other than SOV himself).

Lynch votes

Sheeps 4 (trematode, lissarae, PP, zany)
Wildcat 1
(FTB)
Trematode 1 (wildcat)

1 votes left to be cast. I will leave voting open for a little while after sheepie gets on to let him make an argument. No need for a rush to judgment, since this is not happening tonight anyway.. send in your contingent PMs for now assuming sheeps is lynched.

Tis so boring to be dead...

Out of curiosity, did the mutant DNA perish with me? Or is it still running amok in the wwild?
that is sort of a strategic question, but I will give an answer for once.

All items being held by a player when killed go *poof*

There are exceptions to every rule, but generally that has been the case.

I have generally noted when the more major items in my mind were destroyed. Mutant DNA has been repaired by the DNA repair mechanism and is now back to wildtype.

Last edited:
So after spending almost 8 hours in the car driving today, I come back to find a massacre!!:eek::eek: Capt. Higgens, you will be missed. Slightly partial to that little parasite.

Sheepie, oh Sheepie...hope you were out partying it up at the pubs!

I'm not a wolf, just a blackfin tuna, all I get to do is know the source of attack if someone chooses to attack me, nothing wolfy about me. I have no idea why I was at devyn's murder scene, I can't even make an excuse because I really don't know why I was there, maybe I wanted to go hang out and drink whiskey with her:rolleyes:. So to recap not a wolf, just a tuna, so please don't lynch me.

for now lynch trematode

Lynch votes

Sheeps 4 (trematode, lissarae, PP, zany)
Wildcat 1
(FTB)
Trematode 2 (wildcat, sheepie)

Once I see you all have acknowledged sheepie's defense, I will close AM. But I am still missing PMs. Please SEND THEM IN!

No defense at all? I can't tell whether he really doesn't have one or is pretending and hoping we believe it..

But if it's really true that he wasn't there, then we'd know to look at Trematode next I guess? Could she have made that up? :confused:

All I know is what the mod gods told me. They didn't directly say that sheeps did the attack, but sheeps was there.

Wow, not really much of a defense from the sheepdog. I guess if he isn't the wolf, we should go after trema next. Only one way to find out the truth though. I'm sticking to my vote. Sorry dude if you're not a wolf.

if zany confirms her vote for sheepie... I close it out. sorry for stretching it out... but it seems only fair with everyone voting at such random times... ugh.

Like Earth? :cool:

:thumbup: Love Hitchhiker's guide. Could be a fun game. I am not looking to mod though and won't be playing again until maybe Christmas time.

Tis so boring to be dead...

Agreed.

Also I love you non-wolves. I'm just bitter over being dead after surviving so many different attacks.

I have no defense because I really have no idea why I was near devyn when she was killed, I can say 100% that I didn't do the killing too. This has to be just a straight up lie by trematode as I have told you my animal and role and I am just baffled by this whole situation.

I finally got somewhere with normal internet access and now I get lynched:(

Sheepie, oh Sheepie...hope you were out partying it up at the pubs!

Sort of, was out walking around the festival stopping for drinks at random fringe beer gardeny things

I am learning well from my mentor - enough waiting! VOTING CLOSED!!!!

Results pending.....

The front moves in over the SDN Wilderness with an eerie calm. All the creatures are becoming edgy. The unbearably hot, humid, sticky weather is making them all a little cranky. As expected they start snapping at each other.

Not entirely sure where the evil is coming from, they turn on each other. No one trusts anyone else. And accusations start flying:

"Trematode- your name itself is a PARASITE!! Surely you are the one who is killing off all the creatures, you are the one that must die."

"What? No! I tracked Sheepie – I sprayed him with my pheromones and easily tracked him through the woods. His scent led me right to the place where Devyn died!!!! What do you have to say for yourself Sheepie!...Sheepie?"

They look around, and Sheepie is nowhere to be found. The higher powers are vengeful, but fair, they halt the lynching to give Sheepie a chance to defend himself.

Early the next morning, Sheepie stumbles out to an angry mob-
"Where have you been??"
"Why was your scent all over a crime scene?"
"Did you kill Devyn?!"

"Come on guys, I have no defence. I am just a lowly tuna, trying not to get caught and stuffed in a can. I wasn't really there though. Must be defective pheromones or something." But it is half-hearted. He knows the look he sees in the eyes of the creatures. It is bloodlust. They want HIS blood, and nothing he says at this point is going to change their minds.

Slowly, Sheepie starts to back away. They move closer in on him. He turns to run and <SMACK> runs straight in to a large fishing net!! What happens next folks is not for the faint of heart. Poor Sheepie, a Blackfin Dolphin-Safe Tuna, became the Catch of the Day for the creatures of SDN Wilderness. They feasted on fresh sushi, grilled Tuna steaks, and even canned some for future use (too far?? Oh, well sorry guys).

It is now NIGHT 6. Get PMs in ASAP. Closing might change, but tentatively set for "later time from now."

6 Players remain

The Wild Blue Yonder
1- nohika Captain Higgins, the fluke.
.http://theoatmeal.com/comics/captain_higgins.
2- orca2011 Rock Dove/Pigeon
3- wildcatj
4- WolfspeakerBrown Dog Tick
5- zanydogz

The Seven Seas

1- Jamr0ckin SARS Coronavirus
2- PP White-tailed Deer
3- nordicat Great White Shark
4- DSmoody
.Diving Beetle.
5- Trematode

The Living Desert