Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I go extinct next round. so you wont have to worry about it.
Like you won't make it through the night, or you die the night after tonight?
For now lynch nordicat, but I better not get eaten by you tonight
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I go extinct next round. so you wont have to worry about it.
3 more votes for nordicat = lynch over.
3 more votes for DocE = mad mod.
The uncertainty is killing me.
Maybe we should change our votes to DocE, I want to see what will happen if we make our mod angry😀
On for a bit. Having some back issues, so resting today.
lynch nordicat 😡
But I don't want him to kill me though🙄
everyone is bloodthirsty, until it is their blood being spilled.************
![]()
***********
waiting on PetPony & the living orca.
Unless anyone is looking for a serving of waffles. they better taste good though![]()
************Maybe we should change our votes to DocE, I want to see what will happen if we make our mod angry😀
IPB is now an honorary co-mod of the WWildlife game. 👍************
I imagine it will go something like this:
And lo, the great ModGod was incensed with the lack of respect and thoughtfulness of his followers. And so did he decide to deliver unto them a lesson that which they should never forget how their wellbeing, their actions, and their very selves were only there but for his benevolent grace, for amongst his followers was one who did harbor ideas of rising above his station and seeded dissent among the loyal. So did he smite the irreverent Sheeps, that he did sway the loyal followers of ModGod no more.
![]()
************

************
I imagine it will go something like this:
And lo, the great ModGod was incensed with the lack of respect and thoughtfulness of his followers. And so did he decide to deliver unto them a lesson that which they should never forget how their wellbeing, their actions, and their very selves were only there but for his benevolent grace, for amongst his followers was one who did harbor ideas of rising above his station and seeded dissent among the loyal. So did he smite the irreverent Sheeps, that he did sway the loyal followers of ModGod no more.
![]()
************
************IPB is now an honorary co-mod of the WWildlife game. 👍

..12 players remain
Really? After all that, I wasn't even being original. Sad mod is sad🙁.[YOUTUBE]W23LKD9Z1hw[/YOUTUBE]
Lets try that again
...for porn.********************
MWUHAAHAHAHAA
Chaos got the last laugh!
Now if you excuse me, I have to go and upgrade my internet to verizon fios. Need that bigger bandwidth
********************
Really? After all that, I wasn't even being original. Sad mod is sad🙁.
Sorry I thought that video is where you drew your inspiration from for the write-up.
Oh, sadly the magic mushrooms died with you nordicat.*****************************************
Now I can type like a normal person and wash my couch in peace! (Yes, wash my couch. 😍 Ikea for that reason alone.)
Oh, I almost forgot!
(hehe...Porn killed the Dinosaurs...awesome!)
******************************************
Oh, sadly the magic mushrooms died with you nordicat.

What the frack.............
I actually convinced something evil to trust me.
Wow.
happy b-day weekend. Have a shot for every post of yours in this thread.I am headed out the pub to get a bit frisky..... I will check back in later 😀
happy b-day weekend. Have a shot for every post of yours in this thread.

Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.