-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
It's a WWildlife
Started by Packen
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I don't get it. Is a pigeon bad? I mean....I seriously dislike them IRL, but....😕😕😕
I'm going to guess not microbe = not bad? If so, that's disappointing. Guess we won't know what she was doing with nohika.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Not sure if she was bad or not... with no colour coding I think the mods want us to guess or not know
Yeah but a dinosaur killed DVM...... so I think it is possible we could be dealing with different types of wolves maybe 😕
I'm going to guess not microbe = not bad? If so, that's disappointing. Guess we won't know what she was doing with nohika.
Yeah but a dinosaur killed DVM...... so I think it is possible we could be dealing with different types of wolves maybe 😕
Not sure if she was bad or not... with no colour coding I think the mods want us to guess or not know
Yeah but a dinosaur killed DVM...... so I think it is possible we could be dealing with different types of wolves maybe 😕
Ugh. I forgot about that. Unless we just have neutral roles that can kill either side?
Ugh. I forgot about that. Unless we just have neutral roles that can kill either side?
Well with the amount of attacking that seems to be going on every night I am starting to wonder that as well.....either there are neutral characters, assassin type characters, or more than one wolf pack????
Well with the amount of attacking that seems to be going on every night I am starting to wonder that as well.....either there are neutral characters, assassin type characters, or more than one wolf pack????
Yeah, but how unfair would that be? We already can't figure out if we are killing wolves or not.
Just got home -- sorry I wasn't able to switch my vote, wildcatj. And sorry that you were lynched, orca (unless you were a wolf, of course). This game is all sorts of confusing.
That is a really scary thought!What if this game is a free for all? I mean it's unlikely because of Jam's illegal comments, but in reality it could be. It's like survival of the fittest and the species that makes it to the end wins?
I am going to take the night off.. So if you PM me, I probably won't answer till tomorrow morning when I am closing night.
I am really enjoying your conspiracy theories.
*Lone assassin my butt. Who was in the grassy knowl.
*And the CIA really did bring down the twin towers.
*And there is no way we ever went to the moon. Really. We can't even operate a space shuttle.
* oh, and those body scanners at the airport, definitely they are tracking our dna.
Good night.
I am really enjoying your conspiracy theories.
*Lone assassin my butt. Who was in the grassy knowl.
*And the CIA really did bring down the twin towers.
*And there is no way we ever went to the moon. Really. We can't even operate a space shuttle.
* oh, and those body scanners at the airport, definitely they are tracking our dna.
Good night.
Just got back. I'm beginning to think this is a free for all. If only we knew orca2011 was a wolf or not...
************************
humpf.
***********************
humpf.
***********************
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Well with the amount of attacking that seems to be going on every night I am starting to wonder that as well.....either there are neutral characters, assassin type characters, or more than one wolf pack????
I doubt that there is more than one wolfpack. Though, this is SOV's brain child, so anything is possible at this point. I'm more inclined to think that there are a lot of characters with roles and that there are some hidden rules that we don't know of, kinda like how in DVMD's mysterious planet game the terrain affected things. Idk...just some thoughts.
I was going to go to sleep early.. .checked in and amazingly... all PMs are in.
Night closed.
Results pending I guess.
I will do item redistribution in the morning unless Packen decides to be industrious.
See if I can't figure this nonsense out.
Night closed.
Results pending I guess.
I will do item redistribution in the morning unless Packen decides to be industrious.
See if I can't figure this nonsense out.
Sending out items now while SOV closes night. Obviously, don't say anything until night results are posted!!!
And if per chance we don't feel like sending out any specific results tonight, remind us and we will see how we feel in the AM 😀 Because we never make mistakes 😛 Regardless of what super PMers from the other thread might say!!
And if per chance we don't feel like sending out any specific results tonight, remind us and we will see how we feel in the AM 😀 Because we never make mistakes 😛 Regardless of what super PMers from the other thread might say!!
I love recurring themes... And today is a doozy...
First recurring theme... A new creature has entered the WWild world of creatures.. Please give a hearty welcome to Lissarae06. She joins the living desert that has been a harsh environment so far for the creatures.
Second recurring theme is a cave. This is where all the action revolves around. And unlike a certain creature that drinks so much it has to spend all it's time in a cave, today we have a much braver creature that, although she has rented the same cave, spends considerably less time there.
We pick up our story with ShortNSweet. She has rented a furnished cave from its previous tenant who could not keep up the payments due to spending too much on refreshments. She leaves the cave, and heads on into the wild blue yonder, where lo and behold she sees Wolfspeaker. She is a bit hungry from all this flapping around, swoops down on her and swallows her whole. 😱 Wolfspeaker, the brown dog tick has been killed. But although SnS felt proud of herself for her conquest, her actions did not go unnoticed. She was being followed by 3 creatures, one out of curiosity, and 2 with less pure motives. As she made her way back to her cave, she was blind-sided by another creature as powerful as she was, but with mutant DNA making this a one-sided match. As she lay there dying (or dead - hard to say), our friendly neighborhood dinosaur, swooped down took the carcass and swallowed it whole for a tasty midnight snack. With a burp and a wink to the killer, dino hopped off looking for more prey. So poor ShortnSweet, a gorgeous bald eagle was killed and devoured. Sorry dear, you should have used that well-appointed cave. Unfortunately for the rest of you, SnS blocked up the opening and only she knew how to unblock it... the cave is now inaccessible.
Witnesses saw the whole thing. Y'all have a lot to discuss, and luckily you have 19 hours to sort this all out.
It is now Day 5. It will end at 6 pm EST
14 players remain
The Wild Blue Yonder
1- nohika
2-orca2011 Rock Dove/Pigeon
3- wildcatj
4- WolfspeakerBrown Dog Tick
5- zanydogz*
The Seven Seas
1-Jamr0ckin SARS Coronavirus
2- PP White-tailed Deer
3- nordicat
4- DSmoody .Diving Beetle.
5- Trematode*
The Living Desert
1- devyn*
2- DVM - Man
3- SnS Bald Eagle
4- abber Grizzly (Brown) Bear
5 - DocEspana
6 - Lissarae06
The Rugged Mountain
1- sheeps
2- Orcagirl
3- cuitlamiztli*
4-kaydubs
5- FTB
First recurring theme... A new creature has entered the WWild world of creatures.. Please give a hearty welcome to Lissarae06. She joins the living desert that has been a harsh environment so far for the creatures.
Second recurring theme is a cave. This is where all the action revolves around. And unlike a certain creature that drinks so much it has to spend all it's time in a cave, today we have a much braver creature that, although she has rented the same cave, spends considerably less time there.
We pick up our story with ShortNSweet. She has rented a furnished cave from its previous tenant who could not keep up the payments due to spending too much on refreshments. She leaves the cave, and heads on into the wild blue yonder, where lo and behold she sees Wolfspeaker. She is a bit hungry from all this flapping around, swoops down on her and swallows her whole. 😱 Wolfspeaker, the brown dog tick has been killed. But although SnS felt proud of herself for her conquest, her actions did not go unnoticed. She was being followed by 3 creatures, one out of curiosity, and 2 with less pure motives. As she made her way back to her cave, she was blind-sided by another creature as powerful as she was, but with mutant DNA making this a one-sided match. As she lay there dying (or dead - hard to say), our friendly neighborhood dinosaur, swooped down took the carcass and swallowed it whole for a tasty midnight snack. With a burp and a wink to the killer, dino hopped off looking for more prey. So poor ShortnSweet, a gorgeous bald eagle was killed and devoured. Sorry dear, you should have used that well-appointed cave. Unfortunately for the rest of you, SnS blocked up the opening and only she knew how to unblock it... the cave is now inaccessible.
Witnesses saw the whole thing. Y'all have a lot to discuss, and luckily you have 19 hours to sort this all out.
It is now Day 5. It will end at 6 pm EST
14 players remain
The Wild Blue Yonder
1- nohika
2-
3- wildcatj
5- zanydogz*
The Seven Seas
1-
2- PP White-tailed Deer
3- nordicat
5- Trematode*
The Living Desert
1- devyn*
5 - DocEspana
6 - Lissarae06
The Rugged Mountain
1- sheeps
2- Orcagirl
3- cuitlamiztli*
4-kaydubs
5- FTB
I am strongly in agreement with this statement.😀 Because we never make mistakes 😛 Regardless of what super PMers from the other thread might say!!
W.O.W.😱
PP, were you following SnS out of curiosity or not?
PP, were you following SnS out of curiosity or not?
W.O.W.😱
PP, were you following SnS out of curiosity or not?
I was following WS. I wasn't sure who to pick, so I picked her because she was up for lynching during the last day. I thought if she really isn't a wolf, then maybe someone would try to kill her at night after the lynching failed. And someone (SnS) did, but me finding that didn't really help very much.
************
This game is so messed up--ticks, eagles, dinosaurs...
************
This game is so messed up--ticks, eagles, dinosaurs...

************
I used the pheremones on Nordicat last night, and since they last two nights, I just got a PM that stated Nordicat attacked SnS and killed her. 😡😡 There was apparently two people that attacked her - I don't know the name of the second.
So Nordi did the killing and the unknown 2nd (possibly the dino) finished the deed?
**************
***********
***********
So Nordi did the killing and the unknown 2nd (possibly the dino) finished the deed?
Sounds like it.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
A source told me that SnS was going to try to kill last night. I figured that I should use my ability that I gained with the item Mutant DNA (which I just lost) and try to take her out. I guess it worked, but maybe SnS sent her PM before I sent mine? I'm not sure if WS would have been worth saving, though. I'm not really a fan of ticks 
I don't really have any good excuse for trying to kill SnS other than that. Also, I saw who the Dino is!

I don't really have any good excuse for trying to kill SnS other than that. Also, I saw who the Dino is!
I was going to go to sleep early.. .checked in and amazingly... all PMs are in.
Night closed.
Results pending I guess.
I will do item redistribution in the morning unless Packen decides to be industrious.
See if I can't figure this nonsense out.
********************************************
Seriously?! Didn't even give me a chance to get home from work to change my PM and beg for protection? Could have saved my butt, but noooo, you decided to close night EIGHT hours early! Who does that? Poo-poo head. 😛
And to anyone that could have protected me last night, why didn't you?! 😡😡 (I konw you can't answer that, so please don't)
Now, whatever I knew dies with me. 🙁
*******************************************
Hey guys! I have been trying to follow along but this game is way confusing. I'm going to play catch up a little before weighing in.
I don't really have any good excuse for trying to kill SnS other than that. Also, I saw who the Dino is!
Soo..?
Soo..?
I hope that didn't come out weird.. internet can make stuff sound different.
"So" as in "are you gonna tell us?"
A source told me that SnS was going to try to kill last night. I figured that I should use my ability that I gained with the item Mutant DNA (which I just lost) and try to take her out. I guess it worked, but maybe SnS sent her PM before I sent mine? I'm not sure if WS would have been worth saving, though. I'm not really a fan of ticks
I don't really have any good excuse for trying to kill SnS other than that. Also, I saw who the Dino is!
I hate to say this, but it's probably going to come down to you and the Dino on the chopping block. Not good to kill a bald eagle. So you might want to give up the name to save yourself as the Dino has killed in the past.
Holy FECK! 😱
So SnS ate WS, but then was killed by Nordicat, but then eaten by the dinosaur.... this game keeps getting more and more fecked up.....
Nordicat - was the source that told you that SnS was going to kill an item or a player? also if you know who the dinosaur is why haven't you told us????? 😕
At this point I will either be voting to lynch you (Nordicat) or the dinosaur perhaps if we find out their name as now you both have killed a player..... not cool 😡
And SnS - you really should have used my cave - I had furnished it very nicely in a brown and blue colour scheme to go with the dank colour of the cave as well as I did leave some whiskey behind for the new tenant..... you did not take advantage of my lovely home. 🙁
So SnS ate WS, but then was killed by Nordicat, but then eaten by the dinosaur.... this game keeps getting more and more fecked up.....
Nordicat - was the source that told you that SnS was going to kill an item or a player? also if you know who the dinosaur is why haven't you told us????? 😕
At this point I will either be voting to lynch you (Nordicat) or the dinosaur perhaps if we find out their name as now you both have killed a player..... not cool 😡
And SnS - you really should have used my cave - I had furnished it very nicely in a brown and blue colour scheme to go with the dank colour of the cave as well as I did leave some whiskey behind for the new tenant..... you did not take advantage of my lovely home. 🙁
Lynch vote:
Nordicat 1 (trematode)
Nordicat 1 (trematode)
Mine was done first because I wrote less info.Hahaha! Great minds!!
I was lazy! Well. off to work everyone. Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
For now I'm inclined to vote for Nordi because of the hesitation to tell us who the Dino is. I don't understand why she didn't just put it in her first post... Why the need to keep it a secret? It's obvious that we were gonna ask for it!
Yeah I agree... the whole thing is odd. If I had the info I would have said it straight away - not I saw who the dino is....

I don't understand that.....
And SnS - you really should have used my cave - I had furnished it very nicely in a brown and blue colour scheme to go with the dank colour of the cave as well as I did leave some whiskey behind for the new tenant..... you did not take advantage of my lovely home. 🙁
********
That is a lovely color scheme! I would have used your cave to the fullest, devyn. ...well, maybe not all the whiskey.
********
A source told me that SnS was going to try to kill last night.
A source told you? Only the leaders (and presumably wolves) can PM, so if you're a villager how could they have PMed you? And if it was an item, or even your ability, how would you know what SnS was going to do before she did it? That's more than a bit suspicious to me. So lynch Nordicat.
I'm not sure how much I'll be around today so I might not be able to change my vote if more info comes out. But I'm not sure how Nordi can explain this.
**** don't make sense. Sort of have to figure the dinosaur is either evil or chaos. I lean towards the latter since the wolves dont need to double kill. But the fact that nordicat didnt give the person up immediately makes me think that nordicat is definitely a wolf and she is undecided about if she wants to save her ass by giving up a fellow killer.
lynch nordicat
lynch nordicat
Or alternatively, is just making the whole thing up. that could be it too.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 2K
- Views
- 76K