It's a WWildlife

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I just want to say I'm really, really sorry other Orca. I didn't know what to make of it. It was better than nothing. I still believe wildlife for now. It wasn't her who told me about Orca (it was the shoddy flashlight).

Members don't see this ad.

I don't get it. Is a pigeon bad? I mean....I seriously dislike them IRL, but....:confused::confused::confused:

I'm going to guess not microbe = not bad? If so, that's disappointing. Guess we won't know what she was doing with nohika.

Sorry guys. I didn't have any better ideas. After the Jam vote everyone seems to want to follow me. I really just got luck with my items and what I saw.

Members don't see this ad :)
Not sure if she was bad or not... with no colour coding I think the mods want us to guess or not know

I'm going to guess not microbe = not bad? If so, that's disappointing. Guess we won't know what she was doing with nohika.

Yeah but a dinosaur killed DVM...... so I think it is possible we could be dealing with different types of wolves maybe :confused:

Not sure if she was bad or not... with no colour coding I think the mods want us to guess or not know

Yeah but a dinosaur killed DVM...... so I think it is possible we could be dealing with different types of wolves maybe :confused:

Ugh. I forgot about that. Unless we just have neutral roles that can kill either side?

Ugh. I forgot about that. Unless we just have neutral roles that can kill either side?

Well with the amount of attacking that seems to be going on every night I am starting to wonder that as well.....either there are neutral characters, assassin type characters, or more than one wolf pack????

Well with the amount of attacking that seems to be going on every night I am starting to wonder that as well.....either there are neutral characters, assassin type characters, or more than one wolf pack????

Yeah, but how unfair would that be? We already can't figure out if we are killing wolves or not.

What if this game is a free for all? I mean it's unlikely because of Jam's illegal comments, but in reality it could be. It's like survival of the fittest and the species that makes it to the end wins?

Just got home -- sorry I wasn't able to switch my vote, wildcatj. And sorry that you were lynched, orca (unless you were a wolf, of course). This game is all sorts of confusing.
What if this game is a free for all? I mean it's unlikely because of Jam's illegal comments, but in reality it could be. It's like survival of the fittest and the species that makes it to the end wins?
That is a really scary thought!

I am going to take the night off.. So if you PM me, I probably won't answer till tomorrow morning when I am closing night.

I am really enjoying your conspiracy theories.
*Lone assassin my butt. Who was in the grassy knowl.
*And the CIA really did bring down the twin towers.
*And there is no way we ever went to the moon. Really. We can't even operate a space shuttle.
* oh, and those body scanners at the airport, definitely they are tracking our dna.

Good night.

I just want some answers. Is that so much to ask for?

Also why did someone have to kill DVM? :(

Um...not sure what's going on anymore.

I'm sorry orca2011, if you weren't a wolf. Hopefully we can get some more info during the night.

Members don't see this ad :)
I don't know whether to say "sorry, Orca2011! :( " or not. So confused!

I doubt that there is more than one wolfpack. Though, this is SOV's brain child, so anything is possible at this point. I'm more inclined to think that there are a lot of characters with roles and that there are some hidden rules that we don't know of, kinda like how in DVMD's mysterious planet game the terrain affected things. Idk...just some thoughts.

I was going to go to sleep early.. .checked in and amazingly... all PMs are in.

Night closed.
Results pending I guess.

I will do item redistribution in the morning unless Packen decides to be industrious.

See if I can't figure this nonsense out.

Sending out items now while SOV closes night. Obviously, don't say anything until night results are posted!!!

And if per chance we don't feel like sending out any specific results tonight, remind us and we will see how we feel in the AM :D Because we never make mistakes :p Regardless of what super PMers from the other thread might say!!

I love recurring themes... And today is a doozy...

First recurring theme... A new creature has entered the WWild world of creatures.. Please give a hearty welcome to Lissarae06. She joins the living desert that has been a harsh environment so far for the creatures.

Second recurring theme is a cave. This is where all the action revolves around. And unlike a certain creature that drinks so much it has to spend all it's time in a cave, today we have a much braver creature that, although she has rented the same cave, spends considerably less time there.

We pick up our story with ShortNSweet. She has rented a furnished cave from its previous tenant who could not keep up the payments due to spending too much on refreshments. She leaves the cave, and heads on into the wild blue yonder, where lo and behold she sees Wolfspeaker. She is a bit hungry from all this flapping around, swoops down on her and swallows her whole. :eek: Wolfspeaker, the brown dog tick has been killed. But although SnS felt proud of herself for her conquest, her actions did not go unnoticed. She was being followed by 3 creatures, one out of curiosity, and 2 with less pure motives. As she made her way back to her cave, she was blind-sided by another creature as powerful as she was, but with mutant DNA making this a one-sided match. As she lay there dying (or dead - hard to say), our friendly neighborhood dinosaur, swooped down took the carcass and swallowed it whole for a tasty midnight snack. With a burp and a wink to the killer, dino hopped off looking for more prey. So poor ShortnSweet, a gorgeous bald eagle was killed and devoured. Sorry dear, you should have used that well-appointed cave. Unfortunately for the rest of you, SnS blocked up the opening and only she knew how to unblock it... the cave is now inaccessible.
Witnesses saw the whole thing. Y'all have a lot to discuss, and luckily you have 19 hours to sort this all out.

It is now Day 5. It will end at 6 pm EST
14 players remain

The Wild Blue Yonder
1- nohika
2- orca2011 Rock Dove/Pigeon
3- wildcatj
4- WolfspeakerBrown Dog Tick
5- zanydogz*

The Seven Seas

1- Jamr0ckin SARS Coronavirus
2- PP White-tailed Deer
3- nordicat
4- DSmoody
.Diving Beetle.
5- Trematode*

The Living Desert
1- devyn*
2- DVM - Man
3- SnS Bald Eagle
4- abber Grizzly (Brown) Bear
5 - DocEspana
6 - Lissarae06

The Rugged Mountain
1- sheeps
2- Orcagirl
3- cuitlamiztli*
4-kaydubs
5- FTB

I was gonna say I saw SnS kill WS when I was following WS, but now SnS also seems to be dead, so that's not helping us much. :(

WS was a tick. Is that good or bad? Not a virus/bacteria, but a parasite.. so good or bad?

I'm going to bed and will check in tomorrow!

W.O.W.:eek:

PP, were you following SnS out of curiosity or not?

I was following WS. I wasn't sure who to pick, so I picked her because she was up for lynching during the last day. I thought if she really isn't a wolf, then maybe someone would try to kill her at night after the lynching failed. And someone (SnS) did, but me finding that didn't really help very much.

Although I am never wrong, I may occasionally bend the truth, you will get items manana.

This game is so messed up--ticks, eagles, dinosaurs... :uhno:

I used the pheremones on Nordicat last night, and since they last two nights, I just got a PM that stated Nordicat attacked SnS and killed her. :mad::mad: There was apparently two people that attacked her - I don't know the name of the second.

images

A source told me that SnS was going to try to kill last night. I figured that I should use my ability that I gained with the item Mutant DNA (which I just lost) and try to take her out. I guess it worked, but maybe SnS sent her PM before I sent mine? I'm not sure if WS would have been worth saving, though. I'm not really a fan of ticks :scared:

I don't really have any good excuse for trying to kill SnS other than that. Also, I saw who the Dino is!

I was going to go to sleep early.. .checked in and amazingly... all PMs are in.

Night closed.
Results pending I guess.

I will do item redistribution in the morning unless Packen decides to be industrious.

See if I can't figure this nonsense out.

Seriously?! Didn't even give me a chance to get home from work to change my PM and beg for protection? Could have saved my butt, but noooo, you decided to close night EIGHT hours early! Who does that? Poo-poo head. :p

And to anyone that could have protected me last night, why didn't you?! :mad::mad: (I konw you can't answer that, so please don't)

Now, whatever I knew dies with me. :(

Hey guys! I have been trying to follow along but this game is way confusing. I'm going to play catch up a little before weighing in.

Lynch nordicat
For obvious reasons.
Off to work for me!

A source told me that SnS was going to try to kill last night. I figured that I should use my ability that I gained with the item Mutant DNA (which I just lost) and try to take her out. I guess it worked, but maybe SnS sent her PM before I sent mine? I'm not sure if WS would have been worth saving, though. I'm not really a fan of ticks :scared:

I don't really have any good excuse for trying to kill SnS other than that. Also, I saw who the Dino is!

I hate to say this, but it's probably going to come down to you and the Dino on the chopping block. Not good to kill a bald eagle. So you might want to give up the name to save yourself as the Dino has killed in the past.

Wild crazy thought: could the dinosaur be TigerWillow in the other game? (check her avatar)

Holy FECK! :eek:

So SnS ate WS, but then was killed by Nordicat, but then eaten by the dinosaur.... this game keeps getting more and more fecked up.....

Nordicat - was the source that told you that SnS was going to kill an item or a player? also if you know who the dinosaur is why haven't you told us????? :confused:

At this point I will either be voting to lynch you (Nordicat) or the dinosaur perhaps if we find out their name as now you both have killed a player..... not cool :mad:

And SnS - you really should have used my cave - I had furnished it very nicely in a brown and blue colour scheme to go with the dank colour of the cave as well as I did leave some whiskey behind for the new tenant..... you did not take advantage of my lovely home. :(

For now I'm inclined to vote for Nordi because of the hesitation to tell us who the Dino is. I don't understand why she didn't just put it in her first post... Why the need to keep it a secret? It's obvious that we were gonna ask for it!

lynch vote

Nordicat 1
(Trematode)

Waffles: 0

Voting closes at 6PM EST.

Lynch away, Lynch away!!!

Hahaha! Great minds!!

I've been at work for two hours already!

For now I'm inclined to vote for Nordi because of the hesitation to tell us who the Dino is. I don't understand why she didn't just put it in her first post... Why the need to keep it a secret? It's obvious that we were gonna ask for it!

Yeah I agree... the whole thing is odd. If I had the info I would have said it straight away - not I saw who the dino is.... :wtf:

I don't understand that.....

And SnS - you really should have used my cave - I had furnished it very nicely in a brown and blue colour scheme to go with the dank colour of the cave as well as I did leave some whiskey behind for the new tenant..... you did not take advantage of my lovely home. :(

That is a lovely color scheme! I would have used your cave to the fullest, devyn. ...well, maybe not all the whiskey.

A source told me that SnS was going to try to kill last night.
:eyebrow: A source told you? Only the leaders (and presumably wolves) can PM, so if you're a villager how could they have PMed you? And if it was an item, or even your ability, how would you know what SnS was going to do before she did it? That's more than a bit suspicious to me.

So lynch Nordicat.

I'm not sure how much I'll be around today so I might not be able to change my vote if more info comes out. But I'm not sure how Nordi can explain this.

**** don't make sense. Sort of have to figure the dinosaur is either evil or chaos. I lean towards the latter since the wolves dont need to double kill. But the fact that nordicat didnt give the person up immediately makes me think that nordicat is definitely a wolf and she is undecided about if she wants to save her ass by giving up a fellow killer.

lynch nordicat