It's a WWildlife

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
**** don't make sense. Sort of have to figure the dinosaur is either evil or chaos. I lean towards the latter since the wolves dont need to double kill. But the fact that nordicat didnt give the person up immediately makes me think that nordicat is definitely a wolf and she is undecided about if she wants to save her ass by giving up a fellow killer.

lynch nordicat

Erm, that's funny since I followed you last night and saw you eat SnS, because you are the dino... Not sure if Nordi is making crap up or not, but I know what I saw (or was told I saw)!
Lynch DocE

Members don't see this ad.

OK so I am a little behind but I think I have caught the gist of everything. I think this whole nordi situation is really odd. If you know the identity of someone doing some killing, why not say who it is? But on the other hand, why bring it up at all? Unless we get more info,

lynch nordicat.

I will be gone some this morning because of an appointment I have. I will hopefully be able to check back in soon but it probably won't be until this afternoon.

OK so I am a little behind but I think I have caught the gist of everything. I think this whole nordi situation is really odd. If you know the identity of someone doing some killing, why not say who it is? But on the other hand, why bring it up at all? Unless we get more info,

lynch nordicat.

I will be gone some this morning because of an appointment I have. I will hopefully be able to check back in soon but it probably won't be until this afternoon.

More info! See above ^^^^

Members don't see this ad :)
Erm, that's funny since I followed you last night and saw you eat SnS, because you are the dino... Not sure if Nordi is making crap up or not, but I know what I saw (or was told I saw)!
Lynch DocE

Oh snap! Hmmm...so DocE is the dino and it appears that nordi was protecting him by not releasing his name. I would rather get a for sure dino.

unlynch nordicat
lynch DocEspana

Lynch DocE

While 100% true. Lynching me is a waste of time. I'm lynch proof. What I am not... is age proof. Dinosaurs can't have a reign of terror forever. So feel free to waste an attempt to kill an actual wolf to instead slap the hide in futility of someone who dies very soon no matter what. I'd suggest you let me live so I at least have the opportunity to use the flashlight and perhaps give you another wolf.

And yes. I have to eat each round. So far I've been trying to aim for the people in the cave since I cant kill them. I'm chaos, not evil.

The fact that nordicat tried to protect me makes me think NC is an actual wolf. Unlike me, I'm just here to wreck **** indescriminately (though i try to descriminate) until I become a fossil due to time alone.

I am not really buying that you are lynch proof DocE.... sorry..... and it has to be either you or Nordicat to be lynched today.... you seem like the larger threat since you are a dino

lynch DocE

And yes. I have to eat each round. So far I've been trying to aim for the people in the cave since I cant kill them. I'm chaos, not evil.

You didn't know I was in the cave... you were just going to eat me :rolleyes:

and also the fact that you have to eat every day makes you a huge threat :scared:

Yeah, I hate to waste a lynch if what you're saying is true, DocE, but I also think you're the type to try to fool us.

lynch vote

Nordicat 3
(Trematode, DocE, Cuit)
DocE 3 (wildcat, Lissa, devyn)

Waffles: 1

Voting closes at 6PM EST.

Lynch away, Lynch away!!!

So there is a chance of losing people every single day because of a "good" Dino. I don't like the thought of that. And Nordi isn't off the hook for me yet either.

What happens in the case of a tie?

So there is a chance of losing people every single day because of a "good" Dino. I don't like the thought of that. And Nordi isn't off the hook for me yet either.

What happens in the case of a tie?

I think they both get lynched...... :confused:

Members don't see this ad :)
I didn't even count the votes and started my post before SOV's was up, do it was a bit funny to see that there is actually a tie right now. Lol

I think they both get lynched...... :confused:

Wouldn't that be worth a try. They both look bad to me and if the Dino really can't be lynched, at least we get Nordi then?

Oh I just saw SOV's answer to my question. :(

trippy-hippy-man-rainbow.jpg

Nordicat you may have eaten the shrooms.... but from past people I know you can talk in pretty colors and you can vote, so that doesn't excuse you from explaining yourself...

And she was able to talk after the results. Do the shrooms not start at the beginning of the day cycle?

*********LYNCH THE DINO, DocE!*******

I saw him kill SnS. The info I got about SnS was an anonymous PM forwarded by the Mods. At least in this game they're in English! :p

******lynch nordicat******
Both for protecting DocE's identity and involvement in last nights events. I'd rather lynch her first, then worry about the chaotic neutral character.

Although I am never wrong, I may occasionally bend the truth, you will get items manana.

^ [SIZE=-1]see above (and HOLY RUN-ON SENTENCE, BATMAN! Sorry for that :eek: )

[/SIZE]

*********LYNCH THE DINO,DocE!*******

I saw him kill SnS.The info I got about SnS was an anonymous PM forwarded by the Mods. At least in this game they're in English! :p

Yikes, fixed that! Anyway, Packen said items were going out "manana", aka "tomorrow"...so this morning.

******lynch nordicat******
Both for protecting DocE's identity and involvement in last nights events. I'd rather lynch her first, then worry about the chaotic neutral character.
I'm sorry, I have gotten yelled at by people before for revealing identities in the thread! :(
i wasn't sure what to do since we can't PM.

Also,"chatoic neutral"sounds like BS.DocE has killed before,and he'll have to do it again every night (HIS words, not mine)!

lynch vote

Nordicat 4
(Trematode, DocE, Cuit, FTB)
DocE 4 (wildcat, Lissa, devyn, nordicat)

Lynch away, Lynch away!!! OOO. Lookee. Still tied. I am lovin me some voting villager (or wolf) deaths.

I'm sorry, I have gotten yelled at by people before for revealing identities in the thread! :(
i wasn't sure what to do since we can't PM.

Revealing *good* roles without asking the person is a bad thing. But keeping bad roles to yourself is dumb. How would we be able to win if nobody outed the wolves/bad players?!? This comment just made you look even worse to me.

<cue evil laugh>

I am not going to let you use my blood thirstiness to get rid of 2 players you don't want.

instead I will kill voters.
:laugh: That's awesome, SOV! Beware of the bloodthirsty mod!

JUST A REMINDER.....

You are NOT supposed to share ANY INFORMATION with ANYONE involved in this game OR the other game OR not even involved in either game. NOT even your SO! NO ONE. (unless specifically allowed by the mods)

Mrs SOV doesn't even know the specifics of these games, and I sleep with her (well I did before she moved away.. sob sob).

You know who you are. :scared:

Last edited:
Okay. Just read everything and caught up. So both Nordicat and DocE were involved in killing SnS last night.

So for now, lynch nordicat. Not revealing the dino's info/name is just plain wrong and bad within itself. As much as I don't want DocE to live and kill another villager, if we can't lynch him then it will be useless. DocE, you're next on my list.

lynch vote

Nordicat 5
(Trematode, DocE, Cuit, FTB, zany)

Lynch away, Lynch away!!!

Okay. Just read everything and caught up. So both Nordicat and DocE were involved in killing SnS last night.

So for now, lynch nordicat. Not revealing the dino's info/name is just plain wrong and bad within itself. As much as I don't want DocE to live and kill another villager, if we can't lynch him then it will be useless. DocE, you're next on my list.
I received a PM from Packen (last night) asking if I had received the Magic Mushrooms item for Day 4. I didn't know if that meant I *HAD* the item or if she was just checking, so I didn't want to post more than I already had and risk infuriating the Mods.

Lynch DVMDream, Now I see that LIS had the right idea. String up that corpse again if it won't shut up.

You should listen to your elders, SOV.

All I want is the chance to vote in one lynch over here. Or break a tie. Is that so much to ask?

Gonna have to go with Lynch Nordicat. I don't like leaving a chaos dino running around but if we can't lynch him...
So I should have just said, "Nyah! You can't lynch me!" ??

I am not quite sure who to vote for here, if DocE is truly lynch proof than voting for him may not do much but I don't like having him running around at night amok, not only do I have to worry about wolves killing me but I have to worry about being eaten by a dino too! I wonder if having nordicat reveal her creature will help or not but I guess she could just pick a random animal also. Let me read back through before voting.

I am not quite sure who to vote for here, if DocE is truly lynch proof than voting for him may not do much but I don't like having him running around at night amok, not only do I have to worry about wolves killing me but I have to worry about being eaten by a dino too! I wonder if having nordicat reveal her creature will help or not but I guess she could just pick a random animal also. Let me read back through before voting.
I will gladly reveal my animal, if it pleases the thread :)

You should listen to your elders, SOV.

All I want is the chance to vote in one lynch over here. Or break a tie. Is that so much to ask?
Be careful what you wish for. It may be granted, but I doubt you will like the consequences!

lynch vote

Nordicat 6
(Trematode, DocE, Cuit, FTB, zany, kaydubs)

Lynch away, Lynch away!!

Be careful what you wish for. It may be granted, but I doubt you will like the consequences!

Pfft. The most you could do is mod-kill me, which just alleviates me from the pain of having to try and follow along. Really, threatening to keep me alive is more frightening.

I find it amusing that I can post more over in this game than my own game. :)

I go extinct next round. so you wont have to worry about it.