Kansas State C/O 2028

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
View attachment 379033
I don’t want to be the bearer of bad news but i figured this would at least keep yall from checking your email every 10 minutes
>.< I'll still be refreshing my email throughout the day! lol

Members don't see this ad.

Bruh sending out the whole email specifically mentioning when they're sending interview invites, just to be like nah 😒 My nerves can't take it lol

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I'm shaking, i just got invited to interview. (OOS)

• Love
Reactions: 9 users
Oos interview alternate😕 anyone know the odds of getting pulled I just assume this means rejection haha congrats everyone who got one!

• Care
Reactions: 7 users
I was just rejected. Congrats to those who made it through! That's exciting 😊

• Care
Reactions: 3 users
OOS rejection. Feeling bummed as this my 2nd rejection this cycle & I am a third time overall applicant (first time KSU). Congratulations to those offered interviews.

• Care
Reactions: 4 users
Oos interview alternate, which I’m honestly not surprised about considering I failed to realize my prereqs were expired. Good luck everyone!

• Care
Reactions: 2 users
OOS rejection. Feeling bummed as this my 2nd rejection this cycle & I am a third time overall applicant (first time KSU). Congratulations to those offered interviews.
Don't give up!!! This is technically my 4th application cycle and this is the first year I wasn't outright rejected from KSU!! It's been a long road but it only takes one! I just got a rejection from another school this week and also another one a few weeks ago!

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Hi, first time OOS applicant! I just got an email rejection, but I am confused on the wording. The email says my application wasn’t qualified for an interview. Is this just the way they phrase their rejection letters? Or is there possibly a mistake? (I saw on last year’s forum they did something similar to another person, and when they contacted admissions they fixed it and the person got an interview). The email goes on to talk about gpa/sgpa, which mine is 3.45/3.2 respectively. I know their average sgpa is 3.3-3.5 so it is a bit low, but I am above the minimum 2.8 requirement so I am just a bit confused.

Hi, first time OOS applicant! I just got an email rejection, but I am confused on the wording. The email says my application wasn’t qualified for an interview. Is this just the way they phrase their rejection letters? Or is there possibly a mistake? (I saw on last year’s forum they did something similar to another person, and when they contacted admissions they fixed it and the person got an interview). The email goes on to talk about gpa/sgpa, which mine is 3.45/3.2 respectively. I know their average sgpa is 3.3-3.5 so it is a bit low, but I am above the minimum 2.8 requirement so I am just a bit confused.
My interview says I qualified for an "alternate interview position" so I think anything other than that or qualified for an interview seems to be their wording for a rejection? I am really unsure but my email also listed the GPA stuff but I fall above their range and did not receive an interview either!

OOS interview alternate— congrats to everyone offered interviews!! Choosing to stay positive as it’s not over till it’s over but this is my third interview waitlist 😅

• Care
Reactions: 5 users
OOS applicant- rejected. Best of luck to you all in interviews!!

• Care
OOS Interview... January 4th :). Congratulations to all who received interviews! For those who didn't, it isn't over...fingers crossed for you.

• Love
Reactions: 4 users
oos rejection, trying to stay optimistic but nervous for the rest of state schools as an OOS candidate 😬congrats to everyone who got an interview , I know yall will rock it 💃🏻

• Care
I'm an OOS interview alternate. Doesn't damper my mood, I got a list of other schools to hear back on!

Good luck to the ones getting interviewed!

• Care
OOS interview waitlisted. Still have 11 others to hear from! Just the beginning! Good luck to everyone who got interviews!

OOS interview invite, Jan. 11th :) congrats to others invited as well!!

OOS rejected. Though this is my first rejection it’s still heartbreaking🥲

• Care
OOS Interview - January 6th! Good luck to everyone!

OOS Interview alternate!

OOS interview alternate/waitlist
I’m taking the win. This is my 4th app cycle and I’m so hopeful! Does anyone know how many they waitlist? My vet mentor said she knew someone from Michigan who was accepted to Tennessee, moved down there and started classes for a few days. Then Michigan called her and offered her a seat after Tennessee had already started… so it’s not over til it’s over!!! Good luck to everyone!

OOS interview alternate!!!!! Fingers crossed!!

OOS rejection. first time applicant to KSU and second time applicant overall. you can’t win them all 😌

• Care
OOS Interview alternate! Anyone on here know how this works and when they might start calling anyone off the alternate list?

Same! Curious about this too!
Saw previous years a few people got called off but it was always extremely last minute to the interview itself. They don’t rank it like a waitlist and more people are on it than were rejected or asked to interview so the odds are low but not impossible

OOS interview. Virtual on January 12th!!

• Love
Congrats! Were you pulled off the alternate list?
I actually received the invitation back in November, but I only recently discovered The Student Doctor Network, so I thought I'd share where I currently stand in the process. This is the third cycle that I've applied for, and I have received an interview invitation from KSU, as well as five rejections following that interview invite :(

My advice to others would be to always assume you've been rejected until you receive an acceptance letter. It's important to keep working hard and never give up, as it only takes one positive response to get you where you want to be. Remember nothing worthwhile is ever easy.

• Care
Quick question regarding the in-person interviews... I was checking my email and it talked about how we can join Ambassador Tours of the campus. Do we have to sign up before at all? Or how does this work?

Quick question regarding the in-person interviews... I was checking my email and it talked about how we can join Ambassador Tours of the campus. Do we have to sign up before at all? Or how does this work?

No need to sign up! There will be ambassadors doing tours every hour so you are welcome to come early for your interview and see the school or stay after!

Did everyone else on the interview alternate list receive the email confirming you were still on it?

Did everyone else on the interview alternate list receive the email confirming you were still on it?
Yes it scared the bejesus out of me. I thought it'd be good news 😅

Good luck to all interviewing in the next few days! If you are in person tour the vet school! I'll be in the equine surgery section working if you walk by!

for those who have interviews coming up today or over the next few days, the interviewers are extremely kind and understanding! i had my interview today and they made me feel so comfortable and at ease during such a stressful time! good luck to everyone else🫶🏼

• Love
  • Care
Reactions: 6 users
for those who have interviews coming up today or over the next few days, the interviewers are extremely kind and understanding! i had my interview today and they made me feel so comfortable and at ease during such a stressful time! good luck to everyone else🫶🏼
This is so nice to hear! Mine is in a few hours!