LECOM-E Alternate/Wait-List

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Seton Hill wasn't in my top choices just because I wasn't sure how much Id like PBL at the time but the more time it has been since the interview, the more good things Ive heard about it. I was called and told I could take a spot at Seton Hill or stay on the waiting list for Erie. I'm not picky, so I took it. Seton Hill is closer for me anyways, and better weather than Erie.

I agree, send a short loi. I kept in touch with the school since August, and it paid off.

Members don't see this ad.

Anyone get any news? I have two weeks to decide to join another program...but hoping LECOM pulls through before then..

I just withdrew my acceptance to LECOM-E today. I hope one of you get my spot! =)

Members don't see this ad :)
:xf:

Good Luck - Just gave up my seat also for Erie!

Just got an email today. They said I got HOPINGTOBE's spot! Not sure if it was sending an update loi or not but it worked. Good luck everyone!

Just got an email today. They said I got HOPINGTOBE's spot! Not sure if it was sending an update loi or not but it worked. Good luck everyone!

Congrats and Good Luck to you!!! I decided on Lecom Bradenton!

I just withdrew my acceptance to Lecom Erie so there is definitely one more spot opening up. :thumbup:

I too shall be giving up my highly-coveted ISP seat this week so another seat will be up for the taking.

you know, I've been wondering the same thing. I've been wait listed for almost two months now and am getting antsy. Is LECOM your top choice? It definitely is mine. I hope we hear something by the end of this month so we can get living arrangements rolling.

I'm accepted and looking for a roommate. I invite others to like my page so we can do some networking. https://www.facebook.com/LECOMpharmacy2020/?fref=ts