Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Dismiss Notice
Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.

Left a bad voice-mail to the admissions dep

Discussion in 'Allopathic School-Specific Discussions (<2018)' started by ofizzmizz, Aug 24, 2015.

1. ofizzmizz

Pre-Medical
    Hey guys, I accidentally left a poor worded voice mail replying to an interview invite. Even after pressing the # key I didn't have an option to redo the message. How much did I shoot myself in a foot?

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. bshap000

2+ Year Member

MDApps:
    Medical Student
    Depends... how bad is bad? Like offensive or just a little all over the place?

4. piii

Classifieds Approved 5+ Year Member

Medical Student
    Handle it just like you sent a chick a **** pic and she freaks out, tell them it was your friend!

5. ofizzmizz

Pre-Medical
    More like all over the place, I should prob call early morning and tell them a better version of a message and ask to ignore my vm if they check it during the day.

6. membername24

5+ Year Member

Medical Student
    no dude you're fine, it's probably going to be an administrator screening calls and as long as you got your point across it's probably fine, you don't want to draw more unnecessary attention to yourself

Easonred57 and Spector1 like this.
  7. jddoc2015

2+ Year Member

Medical Student (Accepted)
    yeah just leave it alone and don't draw any more attention to yourself. I doubt whoever screens those calls has any major (if any) input as to whether or not you get in.