You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2024-2025 UC Irvine
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
bluepremed97
New Member
Did you both interview on 03/04? Still haven’t heard anything on my end :’(
was there a different interview for HEAL-IM? or how does that work?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
youmatter:)
Full Member
you apply and interview for it separately after getting admittedwas there a different interview for HEAL-IM? or how does that work?
losrulosuyey
New Member
PRIME LC acceptance on friday!
sirpaulydy
Full Member
Congratulations!!!!!!!! Did they say how much funding would be covered?PRIME LC acceptance on friday!
bluepremed97
New Member
Guess its an R if you interviewed 3/4 but haven’t heard back 🥲
anyone hear back about PRIME ABC?
electricalspray
Full Member
Seems like only people who have heard back from 3/4 were WL so maybe there's still hopeGuess its an R if you interviewed 3/4 but haven’t heard back 🥲
CaptainPrez831
Full Member
Not at all. And I’ve been calling, emailing etc. it’s kind of getting on my nerves since I’ve been accepted to Davis and they’ve sent me everything from housing to financial aid already. Meanwhile, UCI has been very slow. Just expecting more aid with the ABC program.anyone hear back about PRIME ABC?
CaptainPrez831
Full Member
I heard back in 2 weeks. Some hear back after 3+ months. Not sureI know they say that results will get back in 1-2 months, but has anyone been waiting longer than that? I interviewed 1/21 and still haven't heard back from the school lmao
Have they started admitting people from the WL or do they do that later?
anyone want to take one for the team and email to find out when we can expect to hear back about PRIME ABC?
Slowbutsteady00
New Member
For people who got waitlisted, I was wondering if you guys had an email with similar wordings to
"We really enjoyed meeting you and still have continued interest in your application. Currently we would like to offer you a position on our alternate-list. Should your status change we will contact you immediately"
"We really enjoyed meeting you and still have continued interest in your application. Currently we would like to offer you a position on our alternate-list. Should your status change we will contact you immediately"
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
FlaptavianBird
Full Member
Everyone gets the same decision email. What is the point of questions like this…For people who got waitlisted, I was wondering if you guys had an email with similar wordings to
"We really enjoyed meeting you and still have continued interest in your application. Currently we would like to offer you a position on our alternate-list. Should your status change we will contact you immediately"
Slowbutsteady00
New Member
Because it was written very nicely, I asked to see if the email's wording shows your placement on the waitlist. There's no need to be negativeEveryone gets the same decision email. What is the point of questions like this…
CaptainPrez831
Full Member
I emailed biweekly since March and the admissions team even CC’d them in a message and haven’t heard back at all.anyone want to take one for the team and email to find out when we can expect to hear back about PRIME ABC?
Mine was worded the sameBecause it was written very nicely, I asked to see if the email's wording shows your placement on the waitlist. There's no need to be negative
CaptainPrez831
Full Member
Waitlisted for LEAD ABC
I was rejected a while back and I was told that I'm a competitive applicant. Were they just being nice or does UCI actually tell an applicant how they compare to the applicant pool?
froggy med
New Member
+1 IS A earlier today, interviewed 03/04 🥺
bluepremed97
New Member
+1 IS A earlier today too! Just when i thought it was over 😭 interviewed 03/04
medschoolgurl
New Member
+1 IS A earlier today too! Just when i thought it was over 😭 interviewed 03/04
Omg congrats both of you!!!🎉 That’s amazing!! Is this for PRIME or for the regular MD program?+1 IS A earlier today, interviewed 03/04 🥺
bluepremed97
New Member
Regular MD. They were very vague about Prime LC.
Chubbymole
New Member
IS A call yesterday and still in disbelief—does anyone know when they typically send out the official admission letter afterward? interviewed 02/13
froggy med
New Member
thank you! 🥺 Regular MD! Was told I’d be getting a call from PRIME soon tho…? Still hasn’t happened hahaOmg congrats both of you!!!🎉 That’s amazing!! Is this for PRIME or for the regular MD program?
Last edited:
do you guys get confirmations when you send in updates?
jrlybob1
Full Member
nodo you guys get confirmations when you send in updates?
youmatter:)
Full Member
anyone who interviewed in April heard anything yet 🥺 I’m so nervous
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
psy23
Full Member
Same boat! Nothing - expecting early next week? They promised by the 30th so def practicing patience rnanyone who interviewed in April heard anything yet 🥺 I’m so nervous
youmatter:)
Full Member
anyone interviewed 4/7 not heard back yet 🙁
Scary_Plantain
New Member
WL yesterday🙁anyone interviewed 4/7 not heard back yet 🙁
Ammran1234
Full Member
+1 IS A call at 6:45 pm!!! interviewed 1/21
d0ingmybest
New Member
+ OOS A last night :,) I'm wondering how this impacts the April 30th deadline?
sirpaulydy
Full Member
+1 IS A call at 6:45 pm!!! interviewed 1/21
Congrats!!!! Were you WL’ed?+ OOS A last night :,) I'm wondering how this impacts the April 30th deadline?
youmatter:)
Full Member
IS A call around 6 pm today my first acceptance 😭 how long did it take y’all to receive the official email?
wafflelove
New Member
Is there an accepted students discord? 😊 If so where could I find the link
Ammran1234
Full Member
No, I was waiting to hear back from them after interviewing in Jan and was getting soooo impatient to hear from a decision but it finally came in which was pleasant. I PTE'd immediately if that helps anyone figuring out the CYMS stuff.Congrats!!!! Were you WL’ed?
congrats! They will send u emails with all the links n stuff, but may take a little time.Is there an accepted students discord? 😊 If so where could I find the link
was about 2 weeks for me, but that was a while ago so they prob will be a little faster as they approach end of cycle. congrats future classmate!IS A call around 6 pm today my first acceptance 😭 how long did it take y’all to receive the official email?
youmatter:)
Full Member
Thanks! See you at orientation 🙂was about 2 weeks for me, but that was a while ago so they prob will be a little faster as they approach end of cycle. congrats future classmate!
electricalspray
Full Member
Anyone else received A call yesterday and still no official email and unable to chose on CYMS?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
youmatter:)
Full Member
MeAnyone else received A call yesterday and still no official email and unable to chose on CYMS?
electricalspray
Full Member
I have received a couple of emails from them so far, but there is no Discord link 🙁 . Is it in an email from them, or is there somewhere else I should look?Is there an accepted students discord? 😊 If so where could I find the link
iluvmydog2727
Full Member
has anyone who interviewed on 4/14 heard back yet?
You get a email from them!I have received a couple of emails from them so far, but there is no Discord link 🙁 . Is it in an email from them, or is there somewhere else I should look?