2022-2023 Texas A&M

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Is there a groupme for accepted students?
welcome, @Temporada and @Goku411
May I ask if you are IS or OOS and when you heard about your A&M acceptance? :highfive:

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Has anyone heard anything regarding wait list movement at TAMU? If so when and were you contacted by email or phone call?

Members don't see this ad :)
Has anyone heard anything regarding wait list movement at TAMU? If so when and were you contacted by email or phone call?
@texaspremed2023 I keep a running commentary on WL news that SDN members share starting over here: #861

The only A&M offers I've heard of happened on March 8. I only can see what people share or tell me though :)

@texaspremed2023 I keep a running commentary on WL news that SDN members share starting over here: #861

The only A&M offers I've heard of happened on March 8. I only can see what people share or tell me though :)

Ugggh this waitlist tension is stressing me out. Especially as an OOS applicant whose first choice is TAMU!

Reactions: 1 users
I was accepted off the waitlist last cycle and they usually send out an email. However, my email address wasn't working because I switched to an alumni email address so since they couldn't reach me, they gave me a call instead and then emailed me the official letter.

campus designations are out! check your emails

Never assume anything you ever post online is anonymous :)

• Wow
Reactions: 1 users
Admitted from the waitlist at 11 am by email. Hopefully, more movement will happen for everyone else on the waitlist soon!

• Love
Reactions: 8 users
Admitted off waitlist by email yesterday. IS 🙂

Reactions: 3 users
Anybody having trouble withdrawing from the school? Sent multiple emails to admissions but still see no change on the CYMS tool