You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
LMU CVM c/o 2024
Started by amwildlife
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
futuredogtor2024
New Member
I was accepted this morning and will be accepting my seat! I look forward to seeing everyone this fall!
Aussiegirl21
Full Member
Looks like 16 people have been added to the Facebook page today. I guess they send out a lot of acceptances today
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was accepted today as well, got my e-mail at 9am, as well as another handful of master students. Congrats to everyone who got in and those who are still waiting, keep your hope up. The list constantly moves through the summer months as well. 

Also a lot of people in the facebook group of LMU-CVM 2024 are current students and professors. So don't rely on the member numbers too much.
Tayterdoggie
Full Member
Anything today?
Nope nothing hereAnything today?
Fallnicole1998
Full Member
Can someone who’s been accepted and is in the Facebook group speak to how many people in the group are actually incoming students? I know awhile ago someone said that there are former students and faculty in there as well.
I’d say there’s about 5-10 members who aren’t in our class
Vethopeful86364
New Member
Any news today?
Neutalomens
LMU CVM c/o 2024
Any news today?
I was accepted today and I am accepting my spot!
Tayterdoggie
Full Member
Comgrats!! What time did your email come inI was accepted today and I am accepting my spot!
Neutalomens
LMU CVM c/o 2024
Comgrats!! What time did your email come in
Like at 1pm
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Tayterdoggie
Full Member
Haven’t seen any movement today. Anyone hear anything?
Nope radio silence over here.Haven’t seen any movement today. Anyone hear anything?
Vethopeful86364
New Member
Anyone hear anything today?
Nothing here. Actually started applying for new jobs just in case.Anyone hear anything today?
Tayterdoggie
Full Member
There must not have been much movement the last few days bc the fb group hasn’t changed much in number
Tayterdoggie
Full Member
Accepted from waitlist around 830 am!
Fallnicole1998
Full Member
Accepted from waitlist around 830 am!
YAYAYAY
Tayterdoggie
Full Member
Congrats!!!!!!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Neutalomens
LMU CVM c/o 2024
Has anyone heard any updates?
lol, i'm pretty sure the class is full nowHas anyone heard any updates?
They said they wouldI thought they would send out an email saying when it was full for those of us on the waitlist.
Vethopeful86364
New Member
Does anyone know if we can get application reviews?
Does anyone know if we can get application reviews?
I was wondering the same... also wondering if they want our transcripts from this past semester if we’re on the waitlist
Sent from my iPhone using SDN
ecnay4
New Member
I emailed earlier this month regarding the transcripts, and they said they would send an update of when the class is filled. It was recommended to wait until June 1st to send transcripts, and the wait listed applications would most likely have been contacted by then.I was wondering the same... also wondering if they want our transcripts from this past semester if we’re on the waitlist
Sent from my iPhone using SDN
Last edited:
Nothing here yet either.Has anyone heard anything? I haven’t heard if it’s full or not.
I just got accepted this morning!
TechToDVM
Full Member
Congratulations!I just got accepted this morning!
Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Thank you!Congratulations!
Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Katlynnnnn1
Full Member
Pulled off waitlist yesterday AM.
Aussiegirl21
Full Member
Congrats! Are you accepting?Pulled off waitlist yesterday AM.