Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I like to think so! I know the school has rolling acceptance so it tells me I’m not an ideal applicant if someone that applied after me got contacted first! But this is not news to me. My gpa and gre are average. The only thing I have going for me are my experiences.No news is good news right? I don’t think they have any rhyme or reason to the order that they go through apps. I mean date of submission doesn’t seem to have any weight from what we’ve seen.
Hold tight! There is so much longer to go lol. I’m OOS, you?I feel your pain. I was verified 9/13 and Midwestern received all my app requirements by 9/14 and I haven't heard anything yet. The stress is killing me, especially since Midwestern is my top choice! Are you IS or OOS?
Maybe we will be classmates next year!


