Midwestern-Illinois Class of 2028 Interview/Acceptance Thread

Started by artist2022
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I’m wondering the same thing. At this point I would assume it’s full. I did see the FB group drop a few days ago, but I’m not sure if that really means much.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
leaves the question why some of us are and some of us aren't still waitlisted. They obviously culled the herd because chances are no one is really going to drop at this point but why some students over others? I thought they didn't rank students and that they pick students based on the class' needs at this point.
 
leaves the question why some of us are and some of us aren't still waitlisted. They obviously culled the herd because chances are no one is really going to drop at this point but why some students over others? I thought they didn't rank students and that they pick students based on the class' needs at this point.
at this point, they need someone that will fill the spot right away without asking multiple people and waiting for their answers...
 
i would go and look at the waitlist survey/email that they sent out and go with what it says...
Can someone post a screenshot of that email? I never received an official email but my AADSAS portal stated I was waitlisted and I can’t see it anymore since the new cycle started.
 
Can someone post a screenshot of that email? I never received an official email but my AADSAS portal stated I was waitlisted and I can’t see it anymore since the new cycle started.
then you weren't rejected, most likely.
reeeeejected (1).jpg
 
Thank you!
I’m guessing so but I’m not sure at this point. I wasn’t sure if the waitlist email included any information as to when you can hear back or any other information in general (not sure why but this school just misplaced my email somehow 😬).
When did you interview?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
For those of us still on the WL do y'all think they will ever let us know orrrr are we just waiting till classes start lol
 
Basically our status stays as WL'd until the first day of classes which is August. After they have their final list after the first week of classes, then we would be considered rejected.
 
Basically our status stays as WL'd until the first day of classes which is August. After they have their final list after the first week of classes, then we would be considered rejected.
Do you know if the waitlist tends to move a lot during the summer? People say this schools waitlist moves a lot, but I feel like it has barley even moved. I’m still on the waitlist and don’t know what to think lol.
 
Just wanted to let you guys know that their orientation week and first day of class begin first week of September. Orientation is September 3-5 and first day of classes is on the 9th! This can be found online on their 2024 Fall quarter calendar! And whomever is waitlisted remains on it until I believe the first day of classes or orientation week. As far as movement this is something that’s not really measured or predicted because it all depends on who drops last minute.
 
Has anyone else reapplied to this school after being waitlisted (EY2024) and still hasn’t received a secondary for the next cycle (EY2025)
 
Any updates? Is their class completely full now
I emailed admissions last Friday and was told that I'm still on the alternate list and that "Applicants can be removed from our alternate list up until the first week of classes"

Does anyone who got accepted here know if the class is full?
 
I emailed admissions last Friday and was told that I'm still on the alternate list and that "Applicants can be removed from our alternate list up until the first week of classes"

Does anyone who got accepted here know if the class is full?
I’ve heard from another peer who visited in person recently say that they told her the class was full. this as of late may-early june
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad