You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Mindhunter WW Mini Game Sign Ups & Game Thread
Started by WildZoo
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Wait, what?Very weird if the leading two wagons were v/v. Reasonable if they were w/v.
Don't you mean reasonable if the two wagons were v/v? Doesn't matter which one flipped if they're both village, and cubs would get credit for not getting bogged down in either/or. If they were w/v, then I would have expected the miz vote to attract someone else.
Unofficial D2 Lynch Tally
SOV (3) - AM, Sporty, SAR
miz () -
SAR (2) - genny, ny
Barks (1) - SOV
AM () -
6/9
Lynch close in ~2.5 hours
SOV (3) - AM, Sporty, SAR
miz () -
SAR (2) - genny, ny
Barks (1) - SOV
AM () -
6/9
Lynch close in ~2.5 hours
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
SAR is doing a lot of voting today, eh?Unofficial D2 Lynch Tally
SOV (3) - AM, Sporty, SAR
miz () -
SAR (2) - genny, SAR
Barks (1) - SOV
AM () -
6/9
Lynch close in ~2.5 hours
Nope. In fact, it makes cubs look worse and he always dies (when people are reading and not sheeping) if both SOV and MsP flip v. Specifically because despite voting miz, I saw no effort to actually dissemble either wagons. Lacking comittment. I've caught several wolves that way. Voting off either or only matters if you draw attention and try to break the wagons. Which I imagine Pippy was attempting to do.Wait, what?
Don't you mean reasonable if the two wagons were v/v? Doesn't matter which one flipped if they're both village, and cubs would get credit for not getting bogged down in either/or. If they were w/v, then I would have expected the miz vote to attract someone else.
I just want to go to bed, but I have to pick out flooring when the guy shows up in about an hour, and then I have to clean my bunny hutch.
SAR is doing a lot of voting today, eh?
Gotta make up for my ****ty participation somehow lol
Driving now but should be able to check in around lynch close
Well, that was magical.Gotta make up for my ****ty participation somehow lol
Driving now but should be able to check in around lynch close
ETA: I didn't even tag SAR in my previous comment.
For the record, I will say tallies look better today than yesterday and think things have a chance of going well.
Well, that was magical.
ETA: I didn't even tag SAR in my previous comment.
I'm like Beetlejeuse
Going well... for wolves?For the record, I will say tallies look better today than yesterday and think things have a chance of going well.

If having suspicious people up for lynch is +ev for wolves then sure.Going well... for wolves?![]()
Let’s put some pressure here I guess.
****lynch sar****
****lynch sar****
Unofficial D2 Lynch Tally
SOV (3) - AM, Sporty, SAR
miz () -
SAR (3) - genny, ny, miz
Barks (1) - SOV
AM () -
7/9
Lynch close in ~2.5 hours
@StartingoverVet and @SARdoghandler is in the lead
Missing: @allieh8607 @Barkley13
SOV (3) - AM, Sporty, SAR
miz () -
SAR (3) - genny, ny, miz
Barks (1) - SOV
AM () -
7/9
Lynch close in ~2.5 hours
@StartingoverVet and @SARdoghandler is in the lead
Missing: @allieh8607 @Barkley13
Do you think she’s a wolf?Let’s put some pressure here I guess.
****lynch sar****
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Asking a lot of questions Bark?
Lynch SOV
I think she could be. I’d like more than three posts that were similar to other’s opinions. Sorry if you really are just busy SAR!Do you think she’s a wolf?
If sobsob winds up being village (likely) I kinda want to flip both barks and SAR.
While you here, could I actually hear your reads on the entire playerlist?If sobsob winds up being village (likely) I kinda want to flip both barks and SAR.
Actually, everyone's poe would be good.
Why barks?If sobsob winds up being village (likely) I kinda want to flip both barks and SAR.
Actually, everyone's poe would be good.
i'm not giving you a list of reads
Well, your loss then, I guess.i'm not giving you a list of reads
The timing of her calling out my vote and then jumping on SOV gives me the feelies.Why barks?
Good: genny, AM, SOV, meWhile you here, could I actually hear your reads on the entire playerlist?
Actually, everyone's poe would be good.
Meh: Allie (I like what she’s saying but she’s saying a lot and that’s weird to me but I’m probably overanalyzing), same with nyan
Possible wolf: barks, SAR, possssibbllyyyy sporty
i get my reputation for being quiet because early on in big games i don't feel like i have a lot to add that isn't just mirroring **** or talking for the sake of talking. in a smaller game like this i'll pay more attention early on.
I actually think Sporty looks good from a like cubs gave after lynch close.Good: genny, AM, SOV, me
Meh: Allie (I like what she’s saying but she’s saying a lot and that’s weird to me but I’m probably overanalyzing), same with nyan
Possible wolf: barks, SAR, possssibbllyyyy sporty
Unofficial D2 Lynch Tally
SOV (4) - AM, Sporty, SAR, Barks
miz () -
SAR (3) - genny, ny, miz
Barks (1) - SOV
AM () -
8/9
Lynch close in ~30 minutes
SOV is in the lead
Missing: allie
SOV (4) - AM, Sporty, SAR, Barks
miz () -
SAR (3) - genny, ny, miz
Barks (1) - SOV
AM () -
8/9
Lynch close in ~30 minutes
SOV is in the lead
Missing: allie
No one else has reads outside of miz? I can't be the "savior" of basic setups if I have nothing to work with.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
How mad will you be if I vote SAR
Who are you talking to?How mad will you be if I vote SAR
Everyone lolWho are you talking to?
Why would we be mad?Everyone lol
You did not catch me rojo...relax
Another tie, another potentially chaotic eodWhy would we be mad?
Are you wolfreading her?Another tie, another potentially chaotic eod
I just caught up, but I'm going to go ISO herAre you wolfreading her?
Okay, let me know what your stance is afterwards.I just caught up, but I'm going to go ISO her
Done already. Now I know how people feel when they ISO me and there aren't any postsOkay, let me know what your stance is afterwards.

I don't really know what to make of a whole lotta nothing. I don't get strong wolf vibes there right now.
Who are you feeling instead?Done already. Now I know how people feel when they ISO me and there aren't any posts
I don't really know what to make of a whole lotta nothing. I don't get strong wolf vibes there right now.
sporty or nyWho are you feeling instead?
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
8 MINUTE WARNING
I'm still not feeling Sporty, but ny is a very interesting choice.sporty or ny
Let me see how this feels.
Unlynch SOV
Lynch ny
Unlynch SOV
Lynch ny
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I don't know if I'll go there tonight. But looking at the list of who was on MsP yesterday- myself, SOV, ny, and miz. If SOV flips village I will really consider ny.I'm still not feeling Sporty, but ny is a very interesting choice.
Well, remember each night you delay your true feels is one more free toss to the wolves.I don't know if I'll go there tonight. But looking at the list of who was on MsP yesterday- myself, SOV, ny, and miz. If SOV flips village I will really consider ny.
lynch ny
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
LYNCH CLOSED RESULTS PENDING
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Did...did you guys make another tie??
Similar threads
- Replies
- 180
- Views
- 7K
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 31K