WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I think she could be. I’d like more than three posts that were similar to other’s opinions. Sorry if you really are just busy SAR!
Huh?I s2g if it was Barks
What?Huh?
Okay, do not shoot anymore unless I give permission.My bad on that one. Yes it was barks. Gut was wrong, I’m done.
Respectfully I don’t need your permission to use my role. I made a bad shot and I’m done with shots anyway.Okay, do not shoot anymore unless I give permission.
Okay, it's just Barks was already clear for reasons I listed yesterday, but fine.Respectfully I don’t need your permission to use my role. I made a bad shot and I’m done with shots anyway.
@Navilly just slid into your PMs, try not to be alarmed
Yet another filler post.The vig got one wolf and one villager, what is this BS with "giving permission"
Yet another filler post.
Okay, so have you solved or the game yet? Or is this an NAI comment?I get freaked out about people trying to control other people's actions in WW games. I snark at STL for it every time too. It's arrogant and condescending.
Okay, so have you solved or the game yet? Or is this an NAI comment?
They didn’t shoo very well...well, to shoo off the crickets...
@Dr. ForgotToFlush will be subbing in for @SARdoghandler, effective immediately
1. @Animal Midwife
3. @Dr. ForgotToFlush
4. @mizchiefmanaged
6. @StartingoverVet
7. @nyanko
9. @genny
10. @SportPonies
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.