You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Mindhunter WW Mini Game Sign Ups & Game Thread
Started by WildZoo
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
What significance does SOV living have? I assumed the tie breaking was random between the 2 of them.I was hoping for a general direction given that not only did SOV get to live while MsP died, there's also a wolf flip.
Voting early's good if you want any control on where eod's going.
You were village-reading him, yes? And wanted him to live over everyone who said to stop lynching MsP? Who does that leave to be wolves with cubs? There's, at most, two left.What significance does SOV living have? I assumed the tie breaking was random between the 2 of them.
Also, how do you feel about him claiming this is a vanilla game now?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So with the dead wolf labeled as vanilla, it sounds like there’s a non-vanilla wolf. On the off chance we have a role name seer, let us know if you find Bill Tench or Holden Ford.
Lynch SAR
Unofficial D2 Lynch Tally
SOV (1) - AM
miz (1) - Barks
SAR (1) - genny
3/9
Lynch close in ~11.5 hours
SOV (1) - AM
miz (1) - Barks
SAR (1) - genny
3/9
Lynch close in ~11.5 hours
Last edited:
Wow. I guess apathy has set in early this game.
Good morning. My internet is much more functional, I have no class til noon, and I have chai. Rereading thread now, thoughts incoming.
I don't think wolf AM would come out of the gate voting for a wolf. I cringe to ever put her on my village leans but crap happens I guess.Lynch cubs
Page 2-4 genny v Pippy sounds vil/vil
As others have previously discussed... This post is squicky. It really seems like a "giving off more information than he should".Lynch msp
My thinking....in a small vanilla game like this AM should be a good player for village. Why would you try tonlynch her day 1. Seems sketch to me,
mehFor the record, I have never played a game without some roles, so I was not saying that. I don’t extrapolate from a single data point
also meh. Not sure what benefit there was to trying to get lynched as a bodyguard. Presumably she would have no insight into other game mechanics on D1 with her ability being what it was, so I don't agree with this move. Unless she knew lynch wouldn't swing to her and was just trying to protect herself from a priority NK by claiming vanilla.I volunteer as tribute
I shouldn't be playing this week anyways and I'm vanilla so is life really even worth living?
I was going to ask why, but saw your explanation a few posts down. Keeping this quote for posterity's sake.I would not vote for ms P or SOV at this point. What the heck are you guys doing?
I don't like this post. Mostly because I felt like you and cubs were trying to draw something out of nothing with MsP's posting. It didn't sound frantic to me when I read it last night, and it still doesn't sound frantic now.More so I don’t think sobsob is a wolf. There’s some frantic ness to her posting that I don’t think was there last game? Idk.
Edited to break into two posts because that wall of text was painful to look at on a Cray level.
Idk how you notice these things sometimes.Something else that's problematic is allie liking genny's post about wanting neither leading wagons, but doing nothing.
Since Dubz mentioned she should "figure out a tie mechanic," I'm gonna say that's probably what happened here, yes.i suppose i am to assume that the death was randomly selected out of the two who were tied
Why?Lynch miz
Also squicky.I did the cubs vig kill. You’re welcome.
What made you decide cubs?
Question for the general population: thoughts on the probability of a SK in a small game about serial killers?
If there is, there's exactly one more wolf left. Not concerned about 3p atm though.Question for the general population: thoughts on the probability of a SK in a small game about serial killers?
Why are you acting like I should have everything figured out on Day 2? It's annoying and I'm going to start ignoring it.You were village-reading him, yes? And wanted him to live over everyone who said to stop lynching MsP? Who does that leave to be wolves with cubs? There's, at most, two left.
Also, how do you feel about him claiming this is a vanilla game now?
Okay, but don't be upset/complain if wagons aren't what you want tonight.Why are you acting like I should have everything figured out on Day 2? It's annoying and I'm going to start ignoring it.
What does this even mean lol I haven't complained about any wagons this game.Okay, but don't be upset/complain if wagons aren't what you want tonight.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
SOV was heavily protected yesterday causing MsP to die.What does this even mean lol I haven't complained about any wagons this game.
? Are you implying that everyone vouching for SOV is suspicious? That seems unrealistic.SOV was heavily protected yesterday causing MsP to die.
No one could vouch for SOV yesterday unless the word is being intentionally misused.? Are you implying that everyone vouching for SOV is suspicious? That seems unrealistic.
Because he was acting off? He glommed onto my vote when it might have taken off and was quite honestly doing more post analysis than he generally does as village. Did not like.Idk how you notice these things sometimes.
Since Dubz mentioned she should "figure out a tie mechanic," I'm gonna say that's probably what happened here, yes.
Why?
Also squicky.
What made you decide cubs?
Question for the general population: thoughts on the probability of a SK in a small game about serial killers?
@SARdoghandler i know you said you’re busy during normal business hours but I don’t think we’ve heard anything from you?
sigh. You know what I meant. You're correct, no one could truly vouch for him. But I meant the defense of him. Can we stop playing this game of beating around the verbiage bush when I have you village for once?No one could vouch for SOV yesterday unless the word is being intentionally misused.
Since I know you're not gonna answer unless I restate my question properly, here:
? Are you implying that everyone who defended SOV is suspicious? That seems unrealistic.SOV was heavily protected yesterday causing MsP to die.
Also
lynch SOV
lynch SOV
This doesn't answer my question at all. If you think SOV is a wolf then vote for him, which I see you're already doing. Therefore this is a moot point and I really hope you'll move on from it.SOV was heavily protected yesterday causing MsP to die.
I will never until I see everyone has a universal definition for vouch. Misuse can literally cost a game if it's interpreted as different strengths by different people.sigh. You know what I meant. You're correct, no one could truly vouch for him. But I meant the defense of him. Can we stop playing this game of beating around the verbiage bush when I have you village for once?
I never implied that.Since I know you're not gonna answer unless I restate my question properly, here:
? Are you implying that everyone who defended SOV is suspicious? That seems unrealistic.
What are your thoughts on Miz now that she claimed vig?Lynch miz
I mean I definitely bus but in a game of this size it’s nearly suicidal as a wolf.What are your thoughts on Miz now that she claimed vig?
Last edited:
So what did you mean by the quoted post?I will never until I see everyone has a universal definition for vouch. Misuse can literally cost a game if it's interpreted as different strengths by different people.
I never implied that.
I meant that SOV was heavily protected which resulted in MsP's death.So what did you mean by the quoted post?
@SARdoghandler i know you said you’re busy during normal business hours but I don’t think we’ve heard anything from you?
"Normal business hours" have unfortunately been more unpredictable than first foreseen. I'm absolutely not caught up and will not be home until late (doing my best on a super short lunch break right now) tonight but I'll see what I can do to get a semi informed vote out there for today. There may be improvement over the next day or two
Lynch barks
Dont have much time but wolves like to avoid controversial votes, and sitting on a random vote seems wolf like to me. Didn't notice any useful input from barks yesterday.
Dont have much time but wolves like to avoid controversial votes, and sitting on a random vote seems wolf like to me. Didn't notice any useful input from barks yesterday.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Remember when cubs tried to get Barks lynched?Lynch barks
Dont have much time but wolves like to avoid controversial votes, and sitting on a random vote seems wolf like to me. Didn't notice any useful input from barks yesterday.
Based on a super fast read of mostly today, I'm feeling okay about AM, Genny, miz, sporty, and maybe to a lesser extent Allie.
That leaves Barks, SOV, and Ny as my top sketch reads. Would be okay with flipping SOV (and probably would have gone there yesterday for reasons already given, but mostly align with stahp lynching msp). Barks possible too as usually I read her strongly one way or the other when she is village but she is ??? for me right now. By I just can't read
That leaves Barks, SOV, and Ny as my top sketch reads. Would be okay with flipping SOV (and probably would have gone there yesterday for reasons already given, but mostly align with stahp lynching msp). Barks possible too as usually I read her strongly one way or the other when she is village but she is ??? for me right now. By I just can't read
lynch sov
And AM, your focus on lynching me every single game is tiresome. You are a generally good player but dont understand anything I do or say. We are like oil and water. It makes playing with you a bit if a drag cause whatever I say is misinterpreted and then you lynch me.
Not sure what to do with it anymore.
Anyway as I said yesterday, plain vanilla game is not no abilities, it is just the basic roles...i figure seer protector wolves. No complicated mechanics, no resurrections conversions etc. It is fairly obvious that is what we are playing.
As for the rest of what you are saying,
No one "protected" me. A couple of people didn't want to lynch me cause I am not acting like a wolf - cause I am not. Some people felt the same for msp. That is what happens when villagers are up for lynch. It is no big mystery. You sound like a conspiracy theory nut now.
Anyway..gotta fly. Back later.
Not sure what to do with it anymore.
Anyway as I said yesterday, plain vanilla game is not no abilities, it is just the basic roles...i figure seer protector wolves. No complicated mechanics, no resurrections conversions etc. It is fairly obvious that is what we are playing.
As for the rest of what you are saying,

No one "protected" me. A couple of people didn't want to lynch me cause I am not acting like a wolf - cause I am not. Some people felt the same for msp. That is what happens when villagers are up for lynch. It is no big mystery. You sound like a conspiracy theory nut now.
Anyway..gotta fly. Back later.
No but will check later. Was it strong or just a lame attempt?Remember when cubs tried to get Barks lynched?
Vanilla literally means no abilities though. Hence words like "vanillager" (vanilla + villager). So a vanilla game means not one has any night action but wolves. Vanilla =/= basic just like role madness =/= bastard.And AM, your focus on lynching me every single game is tiresome. You are a generally good player but dont understand anything I do or say. We are like oil and water. It makes playing with you a bit if a drag cause whatever I say is misinterpreted and then you lynch me.
Not sure what to do with it anymore.
Anyway as I said yesterday, plain vanilla game is not no abilities, it is just the basic roles...i figure seer protector wolves. No complicated mechanics, no resurrections conversions etc. It is fairly obvious that is what we are playing.
As for the rest of what you are saying,
No one "protected" me. A couple of people didn't want to lynch me cause I am not acting like a wolf - cause I am not. Some people felt the same for msp. That is what happens when villagers are up for lynch. It is no big mystery. You sound like a conspiracy theory nut now.
Anyway..gotta fly. Back later.
Even if it's a game with 9 vanillagers, 3 vanilla wolves, and a single village seer, it ceases to be a vanilla game because of that one PR.
No but will check later. Was it strong or just a lame attempt?
Strong enough that she was in viable range for multiple hours up until minutes to deadline.
I need to know where your head is at currently because this is the second lynch that doesn't make sense to me.
How do you feel about allie, genny, and ny?
Because her posts yesterday felt off to me and like she was reaching for straws to justify her MsP voteWhy?
Conflicted because I feel like she totally would do that either way and because I know not to trust her but I feel like I should leave her alone for the time beingWhat are your thoughts on Miz now that she claimed vig?
Unlynch miz
This is an over exaggerationStrong enough that she was in viable range for multiple hours up until minutes to deadline.
eff off for doing a "post count" bull**** thing
posting a lot does NOT equal contributing a lot
posting a lot does NOT equal contributing a lot
lynch AM for that bull
hurr lets lynch people for voting for a villager day 1
wait actually unlynch AM, lynch SAR
why?wait actually unlynch AM, lynch SAR
Okay, so what actually happened?This is an over exaggeration
Did I say that anywhere? Or is that list bothering you for other reasons?eff off for doing a "post count" bull**** thing
posting a lot does NOT equal contributing a lot
>votes the lowest posting personwait actually unlynch AM, lynch SAR
Did I say that anywhere? Or is that list bothering you for other reasons?
>votes the lowest posting person
SAR's post was really lazy. It's like I was reading a summary of everyone else's opinions.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Everyone else agrees with her village reads and stance on SOV?SAR's post was really lazy. It's like I was reading a summary of everyone else's opinions.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Remember when cubs unlynched Barks only to vote with Barks for miz? How weird was that?Remember when cubs tried to get Barks lynched?
Literally just quoted that post but you beat me to itRemember when cubs unlynched Barks only to vote with Barks for miz? How weird was that?
Currently unsure if w/w or w/v. Barks tends to tunnel me so that’s NAI.
Very weird if the leading two wagons were v/v. Reasonable if they were w/v.Remember when cubs unlynched Barks only to vote with Barks for miz? How weird was that?
Similar threads
- Replies
- 180
- Views
- 7K
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 31K