Mini Mafia Game Sign up

Started by krist
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

krist

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Since there will be a 5-6 day lull before the Lis's are able to start Avengers, I'd like to mod a mini mafia game. This will not be a super complex game but should still be fun! I'll also take applications for a co mod! 🙂
Names/details to come soon!

Group 1
1.
2.
3.
4.

Group 2
1.
2.
3.
4.

Group 3
1.
2.
3.
4.

Group 4
1.
2.
3.
4.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Group 1
1. DVMdream
2.
3.
4.

Group 2
1.
2.
3.
4.

Group 3
1.
2.
3.
4.

Group 4
1. Sheepdog
2.
3.
4.
 
Group 1
1. DVMdream
2. cuitlamiztli
3.
4.

Group 2
1. nyanko
2.
3.
4.

Group 3
1. dyachei
2.
3.
4.

Group 4
1. Sheepdog
2.
3.
4.
 
Group 1
1. DVMdream
2. cuitlamiztli
3.
4.

Group 2
1. nyanko
2. orca2011
3.
4.

Group 3
1. dyachei
2. wildcatj
3.
4.

Group 4
1. Sheepdog
2.
3.
4.
 
Wildcat I just responded to your message and I think I will actually be ok without a co mod since this will be a smaller, simpler game. I appreciate it though so you can go ahead and keep your spot if you want to play! If we get enough people signed up tonight I'll send out roles tomorrow and we can start!
 
Group 1
1. DVMdream
2. cuitlamiztli
3. devyn
4.

Group 2
1. nyanko
2. orca2011
3. NStarz
4.

Group 3
1. dyachei
2. wildcatj
3.
4.

Group 4
1. Sheepdog
2.
3.
4.


ME ME ME!!
 
Group 1
1. DVMdream
2. cuitlamiztli
3. devyn
4.

Group 2
1. nyanko
2. orca2011
3. NStarz
4.

Group 3
1. dyachei
2. wildcatj
3.
4.

Group 4
1. Sheepdog
2. kakuru
3.
4.
 
1. DVMdream
2. cuitlamiztli
3. devyn
4. nohika

Group 2
1. nyanko
2. orca2011
3. NStarz
4.

Group 3
1. dyachei
2. wildcatj
3.
4.

Group 4
1. Sheepdog
2. kakuru
3.
4.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
1. DVMdream
2. cuitlamiztli
3. devyn
4. nohika

Group 2
1. nyanko
2. orca2011
3. NStarz
4.

Group 3
1. dyachei
2. wildcatj
3. IPB
4.

Group 4
1. Sheepdog
2. kakuru
3.
4.
 
1. DVMdream
2. cuitlamiztli
3. devyn
4. nohika

Group 2
1. nyanko
2. orca2011
3. NStarz
4.

Group 3
1. dyachei
2. wildcatj
3. IPB
4.

Group 4
1. Sheepdog
2. kakuru
3. Wolfspeaker
4.
 
I don't really want to play right now, but if you decide that you do want a comod, I'd love to help.
 
1. DVMdream
2. cuitlamiztli
3. devyn
4. nohika

Group 2
1. nyanko
2. orca2011
3. NStarz
4.

Group 3
1. dyachei
2. wildcatj
3. IPB
4. wldlfstdnt

Group 4
1. Sheepdog
2. kakuru
3. Wolfspeaker
4.
 
I wasn't going to play but I can't help myself

1. DVMdream
2. cuitlamiztli
3. devyn
4. nohika

Group 2
1. nyanko
2. orca2011
3. NStarz
4. lissarae06

Group 3
1. dyachei
2. wildcatj
3. IPB
4. wldlfstdnt

Group 4
1. Sheepdog
2. kakuru
3. Wolfspeaker
4.
 
1. DVMdream
2. cuitlamiztli
3. devyn
4. nohika

Group 2
1. nyanko
2. orca2011
3. NStarz
4. lissarae06

Group 3
1. dyachei
2. wildcatj
3. IPB
4. wldlfstdnt

Group 4
1. Sheepdog
2. kakuru
3. Wolfspeaker
4. Jamr0ckin



Sent from my DROID RAZR using SDN Mobile
 
I dunno if it's a good idea though bc I'll be away at work Saturday and Sunday, but i shall blame you!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yay all full! Good recruiting work devyn! I somehow threw this game together in about 30 min so don't judge! and man it is hard to keep it simple I keep wanting to make it more and more complicated when I think of cool things! 🙄
 
Roles are going to go out now, do NOT pm anyone until I post the official game thread! 😀
 
Roles are going to go out now, do NOT pm anyone until I post the official game thread! 😀

SO Excited!!!

tumblr_m6p6iqvHcL1qcq2ib.gif
 
Wahoo!!! I'll be apartment searching tomorrow in Philly, but now that I have a phone from this century I should be able to check in every now and then. If don't check in, I might have passed out from the heat and lack of a/c in many of the places.
 
Roles are going to go out now, do NOT pm anyone until I post the official game thread! 😀

yayyyyy!!

When are you thinking official thread will be?

Will be at work until 2, but excited to have something to look forward to!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad