Mountains - Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Day 5 Yeet Tally

0/7
yeet close in ~29 hours

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
Yeet Genny

Members don't see this ad :)
Yeet genny
I was already going to go here but holding her vote before Dolphin was yeeted, village reading Dolphin early on, and her general tone during the yeet discussion... very comfortable with this.

Reactions: 1 user
landscape tumbleweed GIF

Zenge, can you give me a reads list? I'm sheeping you and worried about the next cycle.

Or tell me where you would go next in either case of genny being wolf, or genny being a misyeet.

To answer the questions, all I can say is I had more sus on True compared to say myself or Zenge, and the fact that Zenge and I are acting as a bloc, and True is a noob who also seemed to be looking for guidance, that I'm just surprised the wolves didn't kill Zenge and let me and True possibly flounder without him.

But maybe they are hoping to amp up paranoia of myself or Zenge.

• Hmm
To answer the questions, all I can say is I had more sus on True compared to say myself or Zenge, and the fact that Zenge and I are acting as a bloc, and True is a noob who also seemed to be looking for guidance, that I'm just surprised the wolves didn't kill Zenge and let me and True possibly flounder without him.
Uh... okay, first off, I'm not sure what you're talking about with there being more sus on True than you or Zenge. That's just not true (lol). Aside from the occasional "true could be compatible with...", no one was seriously considering him. And while I agree with your stance on bussing not clearing anyone definitively, true is an avowed never-busser. That's been a big part of his meta (not just as a non-bussing wolf but a villager with strong feelings) for... basically since he started playing. Myself, as well as many others, I'm sure, had him very firmly in the village bloc. I also wouldn't exactly characterize him as looking for guidance. I think he was wolfhunting and generating reads on his own. Basically I don't think it's fair to suggest he would've been a lost baby noob if the wolves killed Zenge :shrug:

But maybe they are hoping to amp up paranoia of myself or Zenge.
I'm also not totally getting the sentiment on how True's death negatively reflects on you or Zenge. Like I said, I'd classify him as the single most widely village-read person in the whole game. I don't see this choice as out of left field at all. Most people's POEs currently focus heavily on genny and mayo, true's included. His murder hasn't affected that.

Uh... okay, first off, I'm not sure what you're talking about with there being more sus on True than you or Zenge. That's just not true (lol). Aside from the occasional "true could be compatible with...", no one was seriously considering him. And while I agree with your stance on bussing not clearing anyone definitively, true is an avowed never-busser. That's been a big part of his meta (not just as a non-bussing wolf but a villager with strong feelings) for... basically since he started playing. Myself, as well as many others, I'm sure, had him very firmly in the village bloc. I also wouldn't exactly characterize him as looking for guidance. I think he was wolfhunting and generating reads on his own. Basically I don't think it's fair to suggest he would've been a lost baby noob if the wolves killed Zenge :shrug:
Note: I think the tone of this comes off as ruder than I intended, but I can't edit it. A certain someone decided he wanted to wake me up very early and is now screaming at me so I'm kinda crabby.

• Care
Reactions: 3 users
Zenge, can you give me a reads list? I'm sheeping you and worried about the next cycle.

Or tell me where you would go next in either case of genny being wolf, or genny being a misyeet.
After genny I’d vote Mayo. I’d be surprised if that wasn’t the pack but if there was a wolf left after that, probably Vis or maybe speechy, but I’m more inclined to think Vis in that scenario. But that’s only if we’ve flipped Mayo and genny and there’s still a wolf.

After genny I’d vote Mayo. I’d be surprised if that wasn’t the pack but if there was a wolf left after that, probably Vis or maybe speechy, but I’m more inclined to think Vis in that scenario. But that’s only if we’ve flipped Mayo and genny and there’s still a wolf.
^^Agree, except rather than speechy I would go for Cray. But that's mainly because I'm clinging to a tiny hope that my earlier tunnel wasn't just intense paranoia and I might have been onto something 😅

Members don't see this ad :)
Aye aye, Cap'n:
Zenge
speechy

Pegleg potential:
Vis
Cray

Here there be monsters:
mayo
genny
The refusal to reconsider speechy is also really pinging me. You’re saying you’ve been panicking and reevaluating, but I’ve never seem evidence of you reevaluating speechy. The apparent inconsistency looks like wolf choosing a villager to consistently read village for the appearance of continuity in their reads, and forgetting that if they’re claiming panic and paranoia, it wouldn’t make sense for them to hard village read someone throughout the game based on tone when that person hasn’t posted much and has no meta.

I agree but I can’t help but wonder if the defensive tone over the kill choice is telling… or if im imagining it

I feel like I am reading PSV very differently than everyone else.

There has been a lot of talk about the playing with the sister narrative. But, reading back over it, PSV is the one typically bringing it up. Most other players have said they don't care about it. Feels unnecessary and trying to get sympathy/posts without actually wolf hunting.

The Barks sus for not remembering BioShock also seemed extremely manufactured.

Day 1 Yeet Tally
True (1) - Paws
dolphin () -
Zenge (1) - mayo
please (5) - shorty, dubz, Vis, Barks, PSV
Paws (1) - True
PSV (2) - please, dolphin
Barks (2) - Cray, Zenge
sunshine (1) - genny

13/15
please is in the lead!
Missing: speechy, sunshine
yeet close in ~37 minutes

And I'm not personally a fan of the posts he's made about me :lol:.Even though he was present in thread for a bit, all he did was respond to a few posts from me and those weren't even relevant to this game. Aside from him having icky feelings about me, I have no idea what he's feeling.

I don't think her vote was at all inconspicuous. She dropped a naked vote for sunny and then, iirc, didn't provide much of a justification. I'll have to go back and double check that to be sure but I found it very conspicuous.
Dropping some genny sus
Huh, I never got a notification about Dubz asking my opinion on mayo.
I'm conflicted. I feel like we haven't seen much of him talking about this game. I found it odd he was trying to correct me talking about my past wolfing games but hasn't seemed to put forth any of his own thoughts other than to say he felt bad about me. I've only played with him once and last game wasn't exactly an ideal situation, so I won't pretend to know how to discriminate his wolf vs village play. It's also possible he may be really busy this game and that's why he isn't here, but overall his play hasn't seemed very pro-village.
M'kay, I ISO'd mayo. It wasn't very hard because he only has 13 posts.
D1, says he hasn't read most of the posts. Implies he's busy IRL and hasn't had time to catch up on thread, which is of course NAI but may help explain why we haven't seen him around.

He never changed his vote here. I don't want to delve deep into it, but I don't see how yeeting someone just because they're in a practice game and then not changing the vote when better information presents itself is pro-village play.

Justification for zenge vote. Again, I'm not going back to read Season 8 championship game to see his logic. But it very much feels like a throwaway to deposit your vote on someone just because.

This post gives me a strangely AtE vibe. It's very cilantro lime.

Here's what I was talking about. Why latch onto me grumbling about getting sus'd D1 instead of commenting on reads or sharing his own? Seems like a strange thing to focus on.
Also. I didn't pull the quote and now I'm fired up but something tickling me is that later on mayo said he thought I was suggesting I had only wolfed a single time. And yet, above he says "those", plural, as in there was more than one game in which I was a wolf and was yoten correctly. Semantics, but it's making me itchy.

I'm very familiar with my wolfing history, and while my memory may not be AM's, I definitely remember what happened last game given the kerwaffle EOD D1. I'm not understanding where he was coming from with trying to act like I was obfuscating history here.

This isn't my interpretation of what happened but since I'm the topic, I may be slightly biased. I also don't understand the impression that I wasn't wolf hunting. The Bioshock thing was manufactured in the sense that I was trying to see if I could get an "aha!" moment. I believe at this point paws and please had also expressed confusion/sus about me so saying "everyone else" was a stretch.
tl;dr
I'm not vibing with mayo's posts. Too many little things are picking my guitar to ignore them. I may yeet there today and barks tomorrow.
I’m simultaneously bothered by what I kinda agree with Zenge about mayo sitting on Z’s vote as a way to get out of posting any real reads, and by PSV being so bothered by mayo’s vote while we were still in RVS, there wasn’t any indication he was going to sit there to vote close, and there were other votes made off less reasoning. Idk.
The reason it bothered me was his reasoning for not believing in plot armor. It bothers me when people yeet noobs or past mods for that same reason (not believing in the rule of not yeeting them). I don't see the point of yeeting someone just as a personal stand. Now, if he thought Zenge was actually being super wolfy, then sure. Yeet away. But my personal preference is for people to always vote for something they believe in or make it clear the post is a joke.
Anyway, I know mayo said he didn't want to have this discussion again and I'm not going to try to force my personal gameplay beliefs on other players, but that's where I was coming from.

Oh gotcha, thanks for the clarification, I wasn’t trying to really make anyone feel guilty I was just poking fun with dubz but I know it’s not anyones prerogative to believe me.
I didn't really interpret it as AtE, personally. I read it as jokey. To me AtE sticks out a lot more.
Some dolphin defense
Well, I've never played with Dolphin before, but when I was making my reads list and went to put them in neutrals, it didn't feel good.
I would love to explain more but that's literally all I got.
But PSV putting dolph in wolf reads despite there not being dolphin sus at this point, and knowing she didn’t have a good explanation for wolf reading dolph to get village points on… seems VERY unlikely PSV would be susing both of her packmates (Cray and mayo) without good reason.

I can see, in general, wolf reading of someone not in danger without having a good explanation as a marker of w/w in other circumstances, but PSV’s thing she said to me about how tired she is of bussing came off very genuine and I don’t think she’d want to. I could perhaps buy it if the third packmate is genny and she was village reading genny. I dont remember.

Below were quoted Monday when I was trying to figure out which if any Cray packs were viable so I dont remember the context for them all. I’m not really considering Cray anymore (not a hard village read tho) but here they are anyway:
something about this though, is giving me cold feet about mayo

mayo was giving me village vibes this game, which I typically wouldn't trust and would read as wolf knowing what I know now

but you make a good point, that he's not exactly doing a *good* job of villaging

and wolf mayo does a good job of seeming like a good villager.... so I have to ask myself, if he seems like a bad villager, is this more a sign he is village? would wolf mayo really be making this low of an effort? or is this more of a village thing?

I know I don't work as hard at village games as I do wolf games, maybe mayo is simlar. food for thoguht

I've said before as well, that randing wolf D1 hands to you from the incpetion of the game a very clear agenda and list of priorities, it is this very thing that detecting will catch wolves.... villagers on the other hand can easily come off very aimless, likely moreso than if wolf

obvs meta matters, but this rule of thumb can be useful at times

this is like peak wifom
I think this is in reply to Cray above
I can't decide if this is a compliment, an insult, or a tinfoil

just saw this iso. The last quote did have a stretchy feel, so now i am definitely back to being concerned. But just not for the reasoning of saying he's doign poor villaging or not partricpating per se. Not sure I'll see his latest posts in time for yeet

eh, the stance itself isn't wolfy as ihe did it before and got a lot of heat for it, and was actually village

that doesn't mean he isn't doing a wolfy recycle of a past move though, just saying the move itself isn't wolfy for him per se

Sorry not done but SDN was getting angry and I didn’t want to lose what I had written

I feel like I am reading PSV very differently than everyone else.

There has been a lot of talk about the playing with the sister narrative. But, reading back over it, PSV is the one typically bringing it up. Most other players have said they don't care about it. Feels unnecessary and trying to get sympathy/posts without actually wolf hunting.

The Barks sus for not remembering BioShock also seemed extremely manufactured.
Mayo on PSV violence begins. I do feel mayo had valid points here, I had the same misgivings.
Day 1 Yeet Tally
True (1) - Paws
dolphin () -
Zenge (1) - mayo
please (5) - shorty, dubz, Vis, Barks, PSV
Paws (1) - True
PSV (2) - please, dolphin
Barks (2) - Cray, Zenge
sunshine (1) - genny

13/15
please is in the lead!
Missing: speechy, sunshine
yeet close in ~37 minutes
While this was happening dolph was also voting PSV. If the pack were PSV/dolph/mayo, that’s already a lot of bussing considering PSV is burnt out on bussing atm (her post to me felt very genuine. I’m not taking it as a given that she wouldn’t bus in this game if necessary, but I don’t think she’s be on board with straight-out-the-gate distancing by bussing)
And I'm not personally a fan of the posts he's made about me .Even though he was present in thread for a bit, all he did was respond to a few posts from me and those weren't even relevant to this game. Aside from him having icky feelings about me, I have no idea what he's feeling.
And PSV fires right back at mayo
Huh, I never got a notification about Dubz asking my opinion on mayo.
I'm conflicted. I feel like we haven't seen much of him talking about this game. I found it odd he was trying to correct me talking about my past wolfing games but hasn't seemed to put forth any of his own thoughts other than to say he felt bad about me. I've only played with him once and last game wasn't exactly an ideal situation, so I won't pretend to know how to discriminate his wolf vs village play. It's also possible he may be really busy this game and that's why he isn't here, but overall his play hasn't seemed very pro-village.
M'kay, I ISO'd mayo. It wasn't very hard because he only has 13 posts.
D1, says he hasn't read most of the posts. Implies he's busy IRL and hasn't had time to catch up on thread, which is of course NAI but may help explain why we haven't seen him around.

He never changed his vote here. I don't want to delve deep into it, but I don't see how yeeting someone just because they're in a practice game and then not changing the vote when better information presents itself is pro-village play.

Justification for zenge vote. Again, I'm not going back to read Season 8 championship game to see his logic. But it very much feels like a throwaway to deposit your vote on someone just because.

This post gives me a strangely AtE vibe. It's very cilantro lime.

Here's what I was talking about. Why latch onto me grumbling about getting sus'd D1 instead of commenting on reads or sharing his own? Seems like a strange thing to focus on.
Also. I didn't pull the quote and now I'm fired up but something tickling me is that later on mayo said he thought I was suggesting I had only wolfed a single time. And yet, above he says "those", plural, as in there was more than one game in which I was a wolf and was yoten correctly. Semantics, but it's making me itchy.

I'm very familiar with my wolfing history, and while my memory may not be AM's, I definitely remember what happened last game given the kerwaffle EOD D1. I'm not understanding where he was coming from with trying to act like I was obfuscating history here.

This isn't my interpretation of what happened but since I'm the topic, I may be slightly biased. I also don't understand the impression that I wasn't wolf hunting. The Bioshock thing was manufactured in the sense that I was trying to see if I could get an "aha!" moment. I believe at this point paws and please had also expressed confusion/sus about me so saying "everyone else" was a stretch.
tl;dr
I'm not vibing with mayo's posts. Too many little things are picking my guitar to ignore them. I may yeet there today and barks tomorrow.
I’m simultaneously bothered by what I kinda agree with Zenge about mayo sitting on Z’s vote as a way to get out of posting any real reads, and by PSV being so bothered by mayo’s vote while we were still in RVS, there wasn’t any indication he was going to sit there to vote close, and there were other votes made off less reasoning. Idk.
The reason it bothered me was his reasoning for not believing in plot armor. It bothers me when people yeet noobs or past mods for that same reason (not believing in the rule of not yeeting them). I don't see the point of yeeting someone just as a personal stand. Now, if he thought Zenge was actually being super wolfy, then sure. Yeet away. But my personal preference is for people to always vote for something they believe in or make it clear the post is a joke.
Anyway, I know mayo said he didn't want to have this discussion again and I'm not going to try to force my personal gameplay beliefs on other players, but that's where I was coming from.
I don’t entirely agree with all of PSV’s early points on mayo but some are certainly valid and I’m just gonna rule out PSV/mayo wolf theatre.
Oh gotcha, thanks for the clarification, I wasn’t trying to really make anyone feel guilty I was just poking fun with dubz but I know it’s not anyones prerogative to believe me.
I didn't really interpret it as AtE, personally. I read it as jokey. To me AtE sticks out a lot more.
Some dolphin defense by PSV
Well, I've never played with Dolphin before, but when I was making my reads list and went to put them in neutrals, it didn't feel good.
I would love to explain more but that's literally all I got.
But PSV putting dolph in wolf reads despite there not being dolphin sus at this point, and knowing she didn’t have a good explanation for wolf reading dolph to get village points on… seems VERY unlikely PSV would be susing both of her packmates (Cray and mayo) without good reason.

I can see, in general, wolf reading of someone not in danger without having a good explanation as a marker of w/w in other circumstances, but PSV’s thing she said to me about how tired she is of bussing came off very genuine and I don’t think she’d want to. I could perhaps buy it if the third packmate is genny and she was village reading genny. I dont remember. She did drop some genny sus earlier, tho:
I don't think her vote was at all inconspicuous. She dropped a naked vote for sunny and then, iirc, didn't provide much of a justification. I'll have to go back and double check that to be sure but I found it very conspicuous.
Will look for more PSV/genny interactions and keep looking for genny/mayo interactions. There were none in the pages I read

At this point I want to vote genny but that puts it too close to maj for my taste

TBC I think mayo/genny is most likely but I want to look into other possibilities

I can’t yet rule out speechy/mayo, speechy/genny, or PSV/genny

At this point I want to vote genny but that puts it too close to maj for my taste
I'm baffled about why this bothers you if you think genny is a wolf.
Tbh at this point I'm ready for the game to end so I'm totally fine with hammering early. I think if genny were going to defend herself she would've when she was in thread last night, but she just made a few jokes and then peaced out.

@Zenge142 What are your thoughts on Vis's tentative case against me?
I get that we're reevaluating and whatnot but I'm a little confused why Vis spent so much time doing an ISO of me at this moment.

I get that we're reevaluating and whatnot but I'm a little confused why Vis spent so much time doing an ISO of me at this moment.
It's a weird tunnel that I don't agree with, which is why I'm inclined to look there if there's still a wolf after Genny and Mayo flip.

It's a weird tunnel that I don't agree with, which is why I'm inclined to look there if there's still a wolf after Genny and Mayo flip.
I'm gonna feel like a total ******* if I fought the Vis vote so hard early on and she's actually a wolf that's trying to get me misyoten.

• Care
You understand I'm tired of bussing but you think I would be pushing genny throughout the game and would be repeatedly saying I would vote her??
I havent reread the whole thread and didnt remember you talking about her until today

Doing a general thread reread and there’s a lot more PSV posts than mayo/genny/speechy

How tf is rereading thread to make sure I can rule out PSV and speechy instead of tunneling on the pack I think is most likely a “weird tunnel” on PSV

I'm gonna feel like a total ******* if I fought the Vis vote so hard early on and she's actually a wolf that's trying to get me misyoten.
As we all know, rereading the thread and considering if one might be wrong is wolfy as ****

Like sorry for feeling bad I prioritized RL yesterday and put effort into the game today, I’ll be sure not to make that horrible transgression again :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

How tf is rereading thread to make sure I can rule out PSV and speechy instead of tunneling on the pack I think is most likely a “weird tunnel” on PSV
I mean, opening the cycle by saying PSV is your TOP concern and then doing an ISO is a bit of a tunnel.

Mostly calling it weird because “Top” concern struck me as an odd choice.

Like sorry for feeling bad I prioritized RL yesterday and put effort into the game today, I’ll be sure not to make that horrible transgression again :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
That's not what I said. YOU are the one who came on the thread after Dolph was yoten and said I'm suspect number one. That has nothing to do with your activity or your level of effort? No one is saying you shouldn't put effort into the game.
And your hesitation to vote genny today and instead trying to push sus on me is coming off very weird. I don't know why you're getting so defensive about that.

I mean, opening the cycle by saying PSV is your TOP concern and then doing an ISO is a bit of a tunnel.

Mostly calling it weird because “Top” concern struck me as an odd choice.
I was most concerned at the beginning of the cycle before reread as I couldn’t remember previous days, so did a thread reread and concluded mayo/genny was most likely. How is that a tunnel on PSV?

“Off the top of my head from how yesterday went PSV is my top concern”
*silence*
“Okay after rereading some, PSV/genny is 4th most likely pack and I’m not considering PSV/mayo, and here are some quotes as to why”
“Why are you tunneling PSV?”
“I’m not?”
“You clearly said she’s your top concern!”

Day 5 Yeet Tally
genny (2)
- Zenge, PSV

2/7
yeet close in ~5 hours

How is that a tunnel on PSV?
Agree to disagree then? I didn’t feel like it was a serious tunnel, just seemed like you were fixated on it, to me. Maybe I’m wrong.

Regardless it seems like this has the potential to become a debate about what does and what doesn’t constitute a tunnel, which is irrelevant to this game, and catching wolves this game, so why don’t we all, you Viscernable, Me, and PSV, all just drop it.

You’ve said you think genny/Mayo makes sense, Vis.

Can I count on your support with a genny yeet tonight?

Reactions: 2 users
Way to twist my words!!!! I SAID *I* had more sus on True than myself or Zenge..... I thought True was sketchier than Zenge in general, but that isn't the same thing as wolf reading him or saying others weren't. Thread consensus also seemed to be village reading Zenge.

And the whole "so and so could be compatible" that I may have caught on skimming, that is exactly the kind of thing wolves need to capitalize on to try to dismantle a village bloc.

Look at myself. I was widely.village read towards the start of the game, and people village reading me or capable of reading me better have been slowly killed off.

We can have different perspectives, you know. From where I'm sitting we would have suffered more without Zenge. Unless of course he's a wolf. Unless of course the wolves thought this sort.of WIFOM was more likely regarding Zenge than TN. Which could explain the choice right ther.

I'm also not totally getting the sentiment on how True's death negatively reflects on you or Zenge. Like I said, I'd classify him as the single most widely village-read person in the whole game. I don't see this choice as out of left field at all. Most people's POEs currently focus heavily on genny and mayo, true's included. His murder hasn't affected that.
Explain to me why they didn't kill Zenge instead.

Regardless of True's ultimate villager status, you, noob, should still be asking yourself this question, because Zenge was also very village read. I also might have made a decent choice since I'm in the blocc with Zenge.

The wolves don't just need to kill off the most villagiest. They also need to consider how well those they leave alive will.work together AND where those villagers are most likely to vote. While I might be the easiest participant in the bloc (not gonna say I'm in the bloc owing to the lack of trust on me, but I am participating in it anyway by casting my vote with the bloc) to misyeet right now because of sus let's say, if Zenge is village and his reads are accurate, the fact that I will for sure vote with Zenge, could pose a greater danger if say TN was either more likely to be persuaded to vote for a misyeet.

So this is not just a game of kill the most villagiest. It's also a game of, which villagers are most likely to turn on each other or not vote with each other.

You also have to consider 2 things when the person who appears to be town leader of the block doesn't die: are they really town, and if so, are their reads correct?

That is what True's death is making me think about.

Also bonus points to all yall, you don't lose a game just because you think about stuff. You can think about the unlikely all you want. It's not going to magically make us lose the game to wonder if in that one game Shorty was a 3P with kill powers, when she is actually the town leader and I'm just paranoid.

Because you can shoot down an idea or a diagnosis. But you can never catch an unlikely diagnosis if you never even consider it.

My background in medicine is thus. Patient in their 20s comes in complaining of dizziness after a hot day. Top differential is dehydration. But I don't miss that diagnosis just because I also consider heart attack, or even cerebellar stroke, which would be rare. I put it on the differential and I order it.

I've even said, I'll consider I’ve been converted a wolf and don't even know it in this mountainous game, because it's bastard and we don't know. That isnt the same thing as me saying that's likely. But I'll consider it if only to say it isn't likely.

So, what are the chances Zenge is bussing and that's why he didn't die last night? I would base this partly on, who is he pushing to yeet today, and independently of Zenge, do we think that's a good read for who is wolf?

It's only by at least considering the less likely scenarios, that you can ever hope not to be taken completely unawares by wolves infiltrating the bloc, bussing, or 3Ps. Just is, guys.

Try not.to get twitterpated at the simple fact I stopped.to ask myself if I should still trust Zenge today, and that I didn't expect TN's death over his. I kinda need to do that since I don't have a lot of time and have to sheep.Zenge. I am relying on. What you all make of him.

Also, if the wolves were trying to discredit Zenge or make him look wolfy, just my asking the question. Could be an opening for someone to reveal themselves.

This is also what asking strange questions will net you. You see who else seems overly excited about it.

• Care
I agree but I can’t help but wonder if the defensive tone over the kill choice is telling… or if im imagining it
Maybe not.

Also continuing to push me. Like they don't care about any of the villagers who have died village reading me, or that I've been working with the most village read people like TN and Zenge.

When I wolf, people village reading me don't tend to die lol. I mean sometimes I have to anyway, but it physically pains me lol. I'll kill people sussing me all day long and try to wiggle out of the sus later when they die.

Could be a real tunnel. Or fake. I've enjoyed fake tunnels from the very start of my wolf career, as a wolf cub. Because they're easy to do and make play easier.

Agree to disagree then? I didn’t feel like it was a serious tunnel, just seemed like you were fixated on it, to me. Maybe I’m wrong.

Regardless it seems like this has the potential to become a debate about what does and what doesn’t constitute a tunnel, which is irrelevant to this game, and catching wolves this game, so why don’t we all, you Viscernable, Me, and PSV, all just drop it.

You’ve said you think genny/Mayo makes sense, Vis.

Can I count on your support with a genny yeet tonight?
This last sentence worries me

@genny I'd love to see what you make of Zenge going after you

Why bother? Y’all have already decided to yeet me, I have 4 hours of records to write, and I don’t have the time to do isos.
This is fair, but I would like to know what you think of Zenge in case you flip village. Basically, what you say could matter I'd you're village...so let's hear it