My Little Pony WW Official Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I almost said something about you being blocked on both ends, but.....
OH SNAP

fluttershy___oh_snap_by_dmn666-d4dc2cx.gif

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Three hours and not a single post?

C'mon people. ICU is dead tonight. There's three of us working and three patients. (Yes, I just guaranteed we get slaughtered later tonight.)

ENTERTAIN ME!

Reactions: 1 user
wow a game I was pretty excited for too :lame:

Well, if that doesn't just scream "Convert Me!" I don't know what does.....

You can blame Chillbo for that perk.

And you must be really bored tonight. :p

Members don't see this ad :)

Saddened by the previous day’s events, some ponies decided it might be nice to go out on a picnic, bask in the wonder of nature, and forget life’s troubles, at least for a while. Everything was all packed up, but somepony was missing…

A few ponies went to @kaydubs house to see what was taking her so long. As they approached, a sense of dread began welling up in each of them. Once they saw kaydub’s house standing tall, they breathed a collective sigh of relief. One of the ponies went up and knocked on the door, which quickly swing open with a broken lock.

As soon as the pony peered inside, she let out a blood-curdling scream. The other ponies raced up and immediately saw why: inside, being pulled apart by the animals she so dearly loved, was the eviscerated corpse of kaydubs.

Dead is kaydubs, AKA Fluttershy, whose animal companions sometimes let her know what her friends were up to at night.

fluttershycorpse.jpg

Lynch deadline is 6pm EST.

There are 24 players in the game.

Ponyville
1. @wolfspeaker
2. @cuitlamiztli
3. swingnsave - Pinkie Pie
4. @equineconstant
5. @orca2011
6. @LetItSnow

Canterlot
1. @shortnsweet
2. @dyachei
3. @Philliab
4. @nohika
5. @that redhead

Manehattan
1. @Cyndia
2. @Lissarae06
3. @Domenic
4. kittyy - Sweetie Belle
5. @DocEspana

Cloudsdale
1. @thedrjojo
2. @Dwindlin
3. @Escalla
4. @tuckervet
5. @kaydubs - Fluttershy
6. @Samoa

The Crystal Empire
1. @devyn
2. @nyanko
3. @Flim Flam Man
4. @DVMDream
5. @SummerTheLynx

Damn it, we lost someone with a fairly important role.

It's fine, as long as I have my dear Tom all is well <3.

Reasonable theory, but I had no contact with kaydubs aside from her replying to the group PM once.

****Lynch Dom**** No ideas here, unfortunately.

### lynch devyn ###

I will stuck with yesterday's vote as well

I guess i'll counter with a Lynch Dyachei just to even things up in my favor. My beloved and beautiful Tom also seems to agree with me in this respect; oh, how I am absolutely enamored with him. ♥♥♥

I guess i'll counter with a Lynch Dyachei just to even things up in my favor. My beloved and beautiful Tom also seems to agree with me in this respect; oh, how I am absolutely enamored with him. ♥♥♥
this is the stupidest reason for lynching someone and you've done it twice in a row...

this is the stupidest reason for lynching someone and you've done it twice in a row...

sweethat you've "random lynched" me two games in a row and I aint over here bishing about it. The beautiful and wonderful Tom, whom I love dearly, think this is a little bit of an over reaction on your part.

sweethat you've "random lynched" me two games in a row and I aint over here bishing about it. The beautiful and wonderful Tom, whom I love dearly, think this is a little bit of an over reaction on your part.
well with this kind of lynch behavior, i'm not unhappy to keep lynching you

well with this kind of lynch behavior, i'm not unhappy to keep lynching you

My dearest Tom and I seem to agree that you're probably confused. If you want to lynch me, go ahead. Don't say I'm exhibiting lynch behavior because that bullsh*t.

:( Kaydubs

RNG Lynch Devyn (that really was actually what RNG came up with :laugh: )

My dearest Tom and I seem to agree that you're probably confused. If you want to lynch me, go ahead. Don't say I'm exhibiting lynch behavior because that bullsh*t.
this is 2 days in a row you've reflexively voted for someone voting for you. that's lynch behavior, not BS.

this is 2 days in a row you've reflexively voted for someone voting for you. that's lynch behavior, not BS.

Oh I see what you mean - I thought you were implying I was started drama.

Look at the poll numbers - I had two votes against me and was leading, just like yesterday. Would it not make sense to add a vote to another player to avoid my unnecessary lynch? You, Escalla, TRH, Orca and TV (off the top of my head) had one vote already. After discussing it with my beloved Tom, I chose to vote you. No need to get into a huff.

On that train of thought, you were pretty quick to call me out though (rather rudely, too). You acted like this in the lounge holiday WW and you were a wolf in that one. If I had the opportunity I'd seer you just to be sure. In addition, roles seemed to be engineered rather than randomly assigned. Tom, whom I absolutely adore, says he wouldn't be surprised if you were a wolf.

Granted, that's not the reason I am currently lynching you. Just some random thought I figured I'd put out there. I can't take all the credit, the absolutely wonderful and amazing Tom came up with it.

Oh I see what you mean - I thought you were implying I was started drama.

Look at the poll numbers - I had two votes against me and was leading, just like yesterday. Would it not make sense to add a vote to another player to avoid my unnecessary lynch? You, Escalla, TRH, Orca and TV (off the top of my head) had one vote already. After discussing it with my beloved Tom, I chose to vote you. No need to get into a huff.

On that train of thought, you were pretty quick to call me out though (rather rudely, too). You acted like this in the lounge holiday WW and you were a wolf in that one. If I had the opportunity I'd seer you just to be sure. In addition, roles seemed to be engineered rather than randomly assigned. Tom, whom I absolutely adore, says he wouldn't be surprised if you were a wolf.
yeah, not a wolf. I randomly voted for you and you immediately jumped on me. Yesterday you did the same with SnS.

I can be pretty blunt at times but i would argue that it is also true that reflexively lynching someone is a pretty stupid way to choose a lynch vote.

yeah, not a wolf. I randomly voted for you and you immediately jumped on me. Yesterday you did the same with SnS.

I can be pretty blunt at times but i would argue that it is also true that reflexively lynching someone is a pretty stupid way to choose a lynch vote.

Again, not reflexively voting. Yesterday I voted SnS after they voted me because I didn't want to lynch anyone who was currently leading. I believe I explained this. My votes aren't meant to insult - they're strictly numbers.

I was having a personal moment with Tom, he's quite the charmer. He told me to think about this more.

Unlynch Dy

Fyi - I was just following LIS's vote because I have no hunch whatsoever. I'll run of with my beloved Tom to study more physical chemistry and biochemistry II before returning to cast another lynch vote.

I have no clue
On what to do
So for now lynch nohika, is what RNG says
and I hope we find out more, like Conquistador Vasquez

On an unrelated but poetic note
I'm going to the mall today to buy a coat
Also for breakfast I had an orange
And broke my door but fixed the doorhinge

I'd argue that those who consistently lynch the same person each game, when their is no info also have "lynch behavior". :heckyeah:

*there
I hate not being able edit for errors.