My Little Pony WW Official Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
And in all seriousness, I'm not going to be super useful this game due to my schedule keeping me inactive a lot, but when I'm active I'll be *really* active. I'd normally say killing me if I'm busy wouldnt be the biggest loss in the world, but my role is at least useful when I am around to participate. So probably not a great target to randomly kill (If you had actual suspicions, it'd be different)

Members don't see this ad.

lynch WS

my phone was stolen last night and have had to deal with that today... being out all day and no access to internet without my phone to check in.... I am majorly pissed off

Members don't see this ad :)
deleted, I'm bad at being dead

Last edited:
i'm not a negative hypeman about you, i just think you're full of yourself. I dont think you're more useful than the majority of players.

:shrug:

Then you're right about how I view myself and wrong on how you view me. Which sort of proves your first point parabolically.

Waffle-time!
Unlynch Samoa, Lynch Nohika

I think both Rojo and Domenic are silenced. Neither have talked, but both have liked a few posts.

Reactions: 1 user
Then you're right about how I view myself and wrong on how you view me. Which sort of proves your first point parabolically.

I think SDN needs a DocE translator like FB has....

Seriously guys, I don't think you understand how amazing and important Tom is.

I can't be bothered to put in any thought to something as unimportant as the lynch, so I will RNG lynch escalla and now focus my love and attention on my true love, my rock, Tom!!!

No i'm not silenced. Olympics & studying for Physical Chemistry midterm. I waited for some of the experienced players to come out with information before voting myself.

I think rojo is silenced, however.

Also go Canada! Two sisters two Gold and Silver in the Ski Moguls :love: :love: :thumbup:

Members don't see this ad :)
No i'm not silenced. Olympics & studying for Physical Chemistry midterm. I waited for some of the experienced players to come out with information before voting myself.

I think rojo is silenced, however.

good to know. It looked like you were. :p

I guess I'll lynch SNS in return.

Not really down to lynch Samoa, STL or DocE N1. I may waffle later to a more reasonable vote if any info comes up.

this just proves you have no idea how i view you.

You just told me you view me as not more useful than the majority of players. Unless this is some weird Jedi mind trick. I'm pretty sure I just quoted how you view me.

Are you high right now on delicious delicious pain meds? :laugh:

OK, so I just used search function to look at Dom's posts and it's only showing that he posted 2 times and it was yesterday. :confused: Search isn't working correctly...annoying

You just told me you view me as not more useful than the majority of players. Unless this is some weird Jedi mind trick. I'm pretty sure I just quoted how you view me.

Are you high right now on delicious delicious pain meds? :laugh:
that doesn't sum up how I view you, it's a part of the whole.

and yes.

I did once make up a restriction for myself since I had a feeling I'd be blocked and I had to sell that something would happen.

entire message backwards. Now THAT is hard DocE writing.

RNG Lynch nyan

Come on. That's perfect English.

Lol I was just teasing you....

132130550518.jpg

Reactions: 1 users
I did once make up a restriction for myself since I had a feeling I'd be blocked and I had to sell that something would happen.

entire message backwards. Now THAT is hard DocE writing.

mlfw519_small.jpg

Official Lynch Tally

STL - 2 (DocE, EC)
Orca - 1 (kaydubs)
devyn - 1 (FFM)
Cyndia - 1 (Dwin)
DocE - 2 (dyachei, Samoa)
Samoa - 1 (swings)
swings - 2 (TRH, nohika)
WS - 2 (Lissa, devyn)
kaydubs - 1 (cuit)
Dwin - 1 (nyanko)
Dom - 1 (SnS)
FFM - 1 (DVMD)
Nohika - 1 (WS)
Escalla - 1 (TV)
SnS - 1 (Dom)
EC - 1 (Escalla)
nyanko - 2 (Philliab x2)

21/26 votes cast

47 minutes left!

ANYONE could be lynched!

### unlynch devyn ###
### lynch swings ###

Most likely to be inactive of the people with 2 votes. No offense.

Why do I feel like no one likes posting MLP memes as much as me? They're so cute and pink!! ;)

Why do I feel like no one likes posting MLP memes as much as me? They're so cute and pink!! ;)
Hey, I did a gif yesterday! I only just caught up on the thread post-open house!

Don't hate me cause of the sea ponies. I DID give a warning about the catchiness of the tune.....
Weeellll... to be honest I didn't even have to watch it for the "sea ponies, seaa poniiess" to start playing in my head :shy:

Lynch closed, results pending.

Final Lynch Tally

STL - 2 (DocE, EC)
Orca - 1 (kaydubs)
Cyndia - 1 (Dwin)
DocE - 2 (dyachei, Samoa)
Samoa - 1 (swings)
swings - 3 (TRH, nohika, FFM)
WS - 2 (Lissa, devyn)
kaydubs - 1 (cuit)
Dwin - 1 (nyanko)
Dom - 1 (SnS)
FFM - 1 (DVMD)
Nohika - 1 (WS)
Escalla - 1 (TV)
SnS - 1 (Dom)
EC - 1 (Escalla)
nyanko - 2 (Philliab x2)

After the brutal murder of poor little Sweetie Belle, the town decided to throw out a few names to figure out whocouldadunit. And by a few, I mean more than half the town could’ve ended up in the gallows. It looked there might not even be a consensus until FFM stepped up to the plate.

“Lynch swings,” he said, “because screw inactive players.” Everypony else just shrugged in a manner that said, “Eh, why not?”

Giggling all the way until the noose broke her neck, you have lynched swings, AKA Pinkie Pie, a pony embodying the element of laughter who loved nothing more than partying with ponies at night.

pinkiepie.jpg

It is now Night 2. Action deadline is 8am EST.

To whomever silenced me, **** you

That is all.

I was going to say something witty about doce calling dyachei and dvmd hymens, but now you get nothing

Reactions: 6 users
I'm disappoint none of you liked or commented on my insinuation that doce sodemnized me before I was post blocked...

Reactions: 1 users