My Little Pony WW Official Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I'd argue that those who consistently lynch the same person each game, when their is no info also have "lynch behavior". :heckyeah:

*there

Members don't see this ad.

Again, not reflexively voting. Yesterday I voted SnS after they voted me because I didn't want to lynch anyone who was currently leading. I believe I explained this. My votes aren't meant to insult - they're strictly numbers.

That still makes no sense to me, but whatever.

Members don't see this ad :)
I'd argue that those who consistently lynch the same person each game, when their is no info also have "lynch behavior". :heckyeah:

That was a totally unnecessary comment designed to do nothing but instigate YET ANOTHER stupid argument between you and <anybody>.

unlynch whomever and lynch WS. The silly arguments nowadays always center around her; might as well remove the source.

Reactions: 1 user
That was a totally unnecessary comment designed to do nothing but instigate YET ANOTHER stupid argument between you and <anybody>.

unlynch whomever and lynch WS. The silly arguments nowadays always center around her; might as well remove the source.

No, LIS, actually it wasn't. There was no arguement there, nor was I looking to start one.

It was meant to illustrate that many ways we decide who to lynch the first 3 rounds could be considered "lynch behavior".

Random pick at the moment, but lynch Escalla . I'll keep checking in and will change my vote later if something more convincing/suspicious comes up.

RNG lynch lissa

Kaydubs didn't role reveal to me in a private PM, or to the group as a whole. I have no idea if she was privately talking to people in the group.

Official Lynch Tally

Orca - 1 (rojo)
TV- 1 (TRH)
Lissa - 2 (EC, TV)
TRH - 1 (SnS)
Dom - 3 (Escalla, dyachei, Lissa)
FFM - 1 (DVMD)
devyn - 2 (FFM, WS)
WS - 3 (devyn, nyanko, LIS)
nohika - 1 (Cyndia)
Escalla - 1 (orca)

16/24 votes cast

2 hours 20 minutes til deadline.

Just going to let you guys know, 2 people know who I am and that I am a villager. One of them told the other person and contacted me letting me know they know. (I don't know the identity of the other person told, but I know what pony they are playing)

Hmm - looks like a villager is going out this lynch.

I'm just a villager with no powers and I think WS is a villager too. (If roles are engineered I don't think Chillbo would give her a wolf role b/c she's always such a target).

Maybe there can be a waffle on me so that WS can keep playing. More experience than I haz.

In the mean time, does anyone have any information/theories? I don't know who to vote...:confused:

Members don't see this ad :)
Not a good idea.
Unlynch lissa, then. If Dom is willing to be lynched I guess I'll lynch Dom for now, but I don't like the false dichotomy of picking between two villagers, especially with two hours to deadline. What's the reasoning behind lynching devyn? Or is it just multiple RNGs?

I'm just a villager with no powers and I think WS is a villager too. (If roles are engineered I don't think Chillbo would give her a wolf role b/c she's always such a target).

Maybe there can be a waffle on me so that WS can keep playing. More experience than I haz.

That's a weird thing to say. Roles are RNGed....

WS being a target doesn't mean she is always a villager.

Looked back and devyn is just RNGed...I guess I'll stick with my vote for now then. I'll check back after I get through some immunology objectives.

That's a weird thing to say. Roles are RNGed....

WS being a target doesn't mean she is always a villager.
I thought a couple of people had been speculating the roles weren't random. DocE and someone else said that, I think. Plus hasn't Chillbo argued before that "the mods wouldn't make me a wolf since I'm a noob"? So I wouldn't put it past him to not (or not entirely) randomize the roles.

Reactions: 1 users

No role what-so-ever? I have a role, but it's not important.

I do find it interesting that LIS thinks Chillbo didn't assign roles randomly, and yet is still lynching me... IF(and I stress IF) Chillbo assigned people roles, he would not make me a wolf for obvious reasons.

Unlynch Devyn, Lynch LIS

Unlynch lissa, then. If Dom is willing to be lynched I guess I'll lynch Dom for now, but I don't like the false dichotomy of picking between two villagers, especially with two hours to deadline. What's the reasoning behind lynching devyn? Or is it just multiple RNGs?

I was lynching Devyn purely on RNG.

Dom said to lynch him over me. A wolf usually would not say something like that. Why not lynch someone else, if you think we are both villagers?

I thought a couple of people had been speculating the roles weren't random. DocE and someone else said that, I think. Plus hasn't Chillbo argued before that "the mods wouldn't make me a wolf since I'm a noob"? So I wouldn't put it past him to not (or not entirely) randomize the roles.

Was he a wolf when he said that?

Speculation that the roles weren't random is going to turn into this dumb general belief because people are going to treat it like one. This happens all the time in these games. Suggest something enough times and eventually it becomes mantra. Jerks like SOV use it all the time to spread word that they're unlynchable or whatnot.

I suggest that not happening right now. Roles are randomly assigned in these games unless we have official word otherwise, IMO. It's kinda screwed up if they aren't because that is a basic tenet of the game.

Reactions: 3 users
This is all just really weird.

Dom, I could see saying to lynch you instead of someone else if we're coming up to the deadline really quickly and no one is around to switch off someone deemed important....

But now?

Why not just give a better defense and then stand a chance at not getting lynched?

I don't understand the lack of self-preservation, abilities or no.

I have to agree with Escalla. The whole cry from Dom just seems to me like an awkward reverse psychology way to attempt to get out of the lynch. Almost like he is hoping that people will not lynch him because he is asking for it. I will think on it a bit, but I might switch my vote just because of that.

Speculation that the roles weren't random is going to turn into this dumb general belief because people are going to treat it like one. This happens all the time in these games. Suggest something enough times and eventually it becomes mantra. Jerks like SOV use it all the time to spread word that they're unlynchable or whatnot.

I suggest that not happening right now. Roles are randomly assigned in these games unless we have official word otherwise, IMO. It's kinda screwed up if they aren't because that is a basic tenet of the game.

I agree.
I do not think roles were assigned. I think they were RNG'd. (I just find it odd that LIS was thinking they were assigned and then he votes to lynch me)

Truth! Last game LIS wasn't latched as a known wolf because the idea of him being an alpha wolf was thrown out there. Look how that turned out.

(I just find it odd that LIS was thinking they were assigned and then he votes to lynch me)

I think you should stop excluding yourself as possibly being a wolf. We get it, you don't think people would make you a wolf for whatever reason, but you have been one before. You were even a wolf in the game that LIS and I modded. You are just as likely to be a wolf as anyone else.

I have to agree with Escalla. The whole cry from Dom just seems to me like an awkward reverse psychology way to attempt to get out of the lynch. Almost like he is hoping that people will not lynch him because he is asking for it. I will think on it a bit, but I might switch my vote just because of that.

Yeah, that's what it sounded like to me. For now I'm going to unlynch lissa, lynch Dom but I'll check in before deadline in case waffles are needed

I think it would be stupid if a mod didn't make someone a wolf because people "always" vote for them or because they are a noob. After being a mod, the only roles I ever "tweaked" were adding in some fun posting restriction that I thought fit their personality. All the same people would be wolves every single time if that were the case.

Reactions: 2 users
This is all just really weird.

Dom, I could see saying to lynch you instead of someone else if we're coming up to the deadline really quickly and no one is around to switch off someone deemed important....

But now?
Why not just give a better defense and then stand a chance at not getting lynched?
I don't understand the lack of self-preservation, abilities or no.

Right. I was considering this in the shower (Lol I knew this game would distract me).

What defense do I have?

"Don't lynch me I'm a villager!@!" It's D2 with no information. All I have is my beautiful rock, Tom, whom I love dearly and a pretty dead thread, which is understandable for a Sunday.

I checked the standings and I'm leading the lynch vote with 3 total. I can't even dispute the claims because they're RNGed in nature. I'm not going to waste my time. At least in the Dr. Who WW and Under the Mistletoe WW people accused be of being a wolf for x reason and I was able to debate. I don't feel that's the case here. I'm not bitter at all about it - we just have no information to deal with.

Now, because me and WS are leading, I figured the best chances for a villager win would be keeping WS alive. She's more active than I am and has already networked abit in game. I haven't.

I think you should stop excluding yourself as possibly being a wolf. We get it, you don't think people would make you a wolf for whatever reason, but you have been one before. You were even a wolf in the game that LIS and I modded. You are just as likely to be a wolf as anyone else.

Yes, I'm just as likely a wolf when roles are RNG'd. I'm well aware of that fact.

But, when someone is thinking the roles are ASSIGNED? (No, I do not think any mod would purposely make me a wolf. I am not the only one who has voiced that, either. )

LIS said, on thread, that he had a hard time believing the roles were rng'd. Then he goes and votes to lynch me. Yeah, that seems odd to me.

Lmao I just got two votes as I typed that up. WW is CRAZY paranoid & I love it. You guys are reading to much into me, though.

*pets Tom tenderly*

Right. I was considering this in the shower (Lol I knew this game would distract me).

What defense do I have?

"Don't lynch me I'm a villager!@!" It's D2 with no information. All I have is my beautiful rock, Tom, whom I love dearly and a pretty dead thread, which is understandable for a Sunday.

I checked the standings and I'm leading the lynch vote with 3 total. I can't even dispute the claims because they're RNGed in nature. I'm not going to waste my time. At least in the Dr. Who WW and Under the Mistletoe WW people accused be of being a wolf for x reason and I was able to debate. I don't feel that's the case here. I'm not bitter at all about it - we just have no information to deal with.

Now, because me and WS are leading, I figured the best chances for a villager win would be keeping WS alive. She's more active than I am and has already networked abit in game. I haven't.
Role reveal.... Only way I see now you survive, tell the world or someone in your group

Yes, I'm just as likely a wolf when roles are RNG'd. I'm well aware of that fact.

But, when someone is thinking the roles are ASSIGNED? (No, I do not think any mod would purposely make me a wolf. I am not the only one who has voiced that, either. )

LIS said, on thread, that he had a hard time believing the roles were rng'd. Then he goes and votes to lynch me. Yeah, that seems odd to me.

Headdesk.gif

Reactions: 2 users

What defense do I have?

I think at this point, a role-reveal would be a good idea. WS can defend herself and I wouldn't ever let myself go down instead of someone else unless I had a VERY good reason to want them to live and had no other choice. So let her worry about herself and you worry about you.

Anyway, I know you're new, so I'm trying to help you out here.

Lmao I just got two votes as I typed that up. WW is CRAZY paranoid & I love it. You guys are reading to much into me, though.

*pets Tom tenderly*
Until people learn your tendencies(read: play more) this is how your style is going to play out in WW I believe

No...LIS said he had a hard time believing HIS role was RNGed.

But the point is, we don't know if they are assigned or not so you using that as a defense is pointless.

Role reveal.... Only way I see now you survive, tell the world or someone in your group

I think at this point, a role-reveal would be a good idea. WS can defend herself and I wouldn't ever let myself go down instead of someone else unless I had a VERY good reason to want them to live and had no other choice. So let her worry about herself and you worry about you.

Anyway, I know you're new, so I'm trying to help you out here.

I'm Shining Armor. Former head of the Canterlot Royal Guard, now in charge of keeping the Crystal Empire safe from all threats, especially wolves!

Thought I was a protector at first but I'm just a villager with no powers.

go back and read WS... then you will see why LIS is lynching you

the end

for cereal

But the point is, we don't know if they are assigned or not so you using that as a defense is pointless.

o_O I'm not using it as my defense. (My defense was TWO people already know that I am a villager. )

I'm using it as my reason to lynch LIS.

Quite different.

****lynch WS**** Day 2 and already several tl;dr worthy posts. Feels likes she's trying too hard.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk