NC State University c/o 2021 Applicants

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
REMINDER
Winter break starts on December 23, 2016 at NC State.

The College will reopen for administrative business on Tuesday, January 3, 2017 at 8am.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Getting ready for new pups to join the Wolfpack!

200w.gif

Reactions: 9 users
@NCSU CVM Why must you tease us ;) is that a hint that they will be going out today??

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I'm so nervous. I really want NC state, I was just there visiting a month ago and so amazing!!! I also have 4 huskies so I feel like it's a great fit lol.

Reactions: 1 user
I'm so nervous. I really want NC state, I was just there visiting a month ago and so amazing!!! I also have 4 huskies so I feel like it's a great fit lol.

I didn't actually visit the campus, but I did a virtual tour of their teaching hospital. And of course it was amazing. If I actually end up accepted i would probably just drop dead from a heart attack.

I'm just wondering if the red envelopes in the picture from yesterday are acceptances or interviews.

NC state doesn't interview OOS applicants

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Just got an email from NCSU............. a reminder to submit Fall transcripts :bang:

Same. My heart rate when up so fast..... It's gotta be coming soon ;)

Members don't see this ad :)
I was so hoping it would be today but I guess 24 hours isn't too bad! We're so close guys!!!

I've always been so tempted to go on a random thread and put Accepted or Interview and see everyone get flustered... but that's just plain mean

I absolutely panicked

I got an alert from SDN that people were getting emails from NC State about transcripts. Got an email from NC State about transcripts... and still panicked!

I've always been so tempted to go on a random thread and put Accepted or Interview and see everyone get flustered... but that's just plain mean

A dental student accidentally did that in the pre-vet forum (I think for MSU?) and freaked everyone out. But it was solved quickly!

Getting ready for new pups to join the Wolfpack!

200w.gif

While I'm sure this sort of teasing is giving people anxiety attacks, I think it's hilarious and love your playful sense of humor! Definitely helps ease the anticipatory tension.

Reactions: 2 users
I'm pretty sure I have permanent palpitations from the disqualification email I received because of a transcript mix up. It was very quickly fixed, but until you get one of those you can't complain guys. :p

I'm pretty sure I have permanent palpitations from the disqualification email I received because of a transcript mix up. It was very quickly fixed, but until you get one of those you can't complain guys. :p
I got that too and died but from GRE! Lol

@NCSU CVM Do you how many OOS applicants vs how many were accepted and waitlisted this year?

I had one of those from OkState. I thought I was dead for a minute.

I love how they actually update this thread from the school, and keep it fun!

Please NC State send me a red envelope for Christmas!

Reactions: 3 users
If you've been "rejected" for reasons other than a technical problem (GRE not sent, transcript not received etc) have OOS applicants been notified? Or are we just completely in the dark about where we stand until we receive letters soon? I saw on last years thread people posted about "moving on", but I didn't get anything like that. Idk if it's a good sign I haven't gotten anything thus far. :sorry::sorry:

If you've been "rejected" for reasons other than a technical problem (GRE not sent, transcript not received etc) have OOS applicants been notified? Or are we just completely in the dark about where we stand until we receive letters soon? I saw on last years thread people posted about "moving on", but I didn't get anything like that. Idk if it's a good sign I haven't gotten anything thus far. :sorry::sorry:

I got an email saying my application was moving on to committee review back in November!

My friend got a rejection pretty early on from them.

Are y'all out of state? I didn't get a rejection letter or a notification that I was moving on.

Are y'all out of state? I didn't get a rejection letter or a notification that I was moving on.

Yep I'm out of state! I feel like I saw something from NCSU awhile back saying in state resident applications would be moving on to committee reviews in January

Yep I'm out of state! I feel like I saw something from NCSU awhile back saying in state resident applications would be moving on to committee reviews in January
I'm out of state too. Lmao they probably just forgot about me. I'm fairly sure I won't get in, but I'd like an official rejection

Are you referring to the "save the date" email? Or did you get something separate?
Upon looking back I mixed up with another school. It was a save the date from nc state that said I was being reviewed.

What time do y'all think emails will be sent out tomorrow?? I'm getting so nervous

What time do y'all think emails will be sent out tomorrow?? I'm getting so nervous
Looking at previous threads, last year it was around 4pm, and the year before it was 11am, so who knows.

I didn't even apply to NCState and I'm enjoying this lol

Reactions: 2 users