**Official 2019 Prosthodontics PASS/Interviews/Match/Non-Match**

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

mrdentist1

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
New PASS & MATCH in 2019! Good luck!

Plus, PM or reply to this thread if anyone got interview invitations from schools. I will update the information about interview dates and how schools contact candidates on this thread.


Boston University-Aug.27/29/Sept.5/10/12,Email

Columbia University-Sept.17/24/Oct.1/8,Email

Augusta University-Oct.10/24,Email

Harvard School of Dental Medicine-Aug.23/30/31/Sept.6/7/13,Email

Herman Ostrow School of Dentistry of USC(- is still receiving applications until their deadline comes.)


Indiana University

Loma Linda University-Sept.30,Email

Louisiana State University-Oct.4/5/18,Email

Marquette University-Sept.11-12,Email


Montefiore Medical Center/Albert Einstein College of Medicine

New York University-Aug.3,Email

Nova Southeastern University-Oct.8,Email

Rutgers School of Dental Medicine-Nov.9


Stony Brook University

Texas A&M University-Sept.17,Email

The Ohio State University-Sept.17/24/Oct.1,Email

Tufts University-Sept.14,Email

University of Alabama at Birmingham-Sept.14,Email(updated)

University at Buffalo-Oct.4/18,Email

University of California, Los Angeles-Oct.10,Phone

University of California, San Francisco-Sept.24/25/Oct.1/2/15/16(VA visit not available
)

University of Connecticut-Sept.24-25/Oct.1-2,Email

University of Florida, Gainesville-Oct.10,Email

University of Illinois at Chicago-Aug.30/Sept.7/14/20/28,Email


University of Iowa-Sept.9-10/23-24/30-Oct.1,Email(social on Sunday&interview on Monday, Max. 4 candidates for each date)

University of Louisville-Sept.14

University of Maryland-Sept.18/25/Oct.2/9,Phone

University of Michigan-Sent out their decisions on Sept.20 without interviews


University of Minnesota

University of North Carolina-Sept.27-28,Email

University of Pennsylvania-Sept.26/Oct.10/24,Email

University of Pittsburgh(- is done with interviews)


University of Puerto Rico

University of Rochester Eastman Dental Center-Sept.4/10/11/21/25,Email

University of Tennessee Health Science Center-Oct.11/12,Email

University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio-Sept.4-5,Email

University of Texas School of Dentistry at Houston-Sept.24,Email

University of Washington-Oct.22-23,Email


V.A. Greater Los Angeles Healthcare System - West Los Angeles

V.A. Medical Center, Houston-Aug.24/Sept.7/21/28,Email

V.A. Medical Center, New York

West Virginia University

Zablocki V.A. Great Lakes - Milwaukee, WI
 
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
New PASS & MATCH in 2019! We're going to share each's valuable experience as a future passionate prosthodontist! Good luck!

Plus, PM or reply to this thread if anyone got interview invitations from schools. I will update the information about interview dates and how schools contact candidates on this thread.


Boston University

Columbia University

Augusta University

Harvard School of Dental Medicine

Herman Ostrow School of Dentistry of USC

Indiana University

Loma Linda University

Louisiana State University

Marquette University-Sept.11-12, Email

Montefiore Medical Center/Albert Einstein College of Medicine

New York University

Nova Southeastern University

Rutgers School of Dental Medicine

Stony Brook University

Texas A&M University

The Ohio State University

Tufts University

University of Alabama at Birmingham

University at Buffalo

University of California, Los Angeles

University of California, San Francisco

University of Connecticut

University of Florida, Gainesville

University of Illinois at Chicago

University of Iowa

University of Louisville

University of Maryland

University of Michigan

University of Minnesota

University of North Carolina

University of Pennsylvania

University of Pittsburgh

University of Puerto Rico

University of Rochester Eastman Dental Center

University of Tennessee Health Science Center

University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio

University of Texas School of Dentistry at Houston

University of Washington

V.A. Greater Los Angeles Healthcare System - West Los Angeles

V.A. Medical Center, Houston

V.A. Medical Center, New York

West Virginia University

Zablocki V.A. Great Lakes - Milwaukee, WI
New PASS & MATCH in 2019! We're going to share each's valuable experience as a future passionate prosthodontist! Good luck!

Plus, PM or reply to this thread if anyone got interview invitations from schools. I will update the information about interview dates and how schools contact candidates on this thread.


Boston University

Columbia University

Augusta University

Harvard School of Dental Medicine

Herman Ostrow School of Dentistry of USC

Indiana University

Loma Linda University

Louisiana State University

Marquette University-Sept.11-12, Email

Montefiore Medical Center/Albert Einstein College of Medicine

New York University

Nova Southeastern University

Rutgers School of Dental Medicine

Stony Brook University

Texas A&M University

The Ohio State University

Tufts University

University of Alabama at Birmingham

University at Buffalo

University of California, Los Angeles

University of California, San Francisco

University of Connecticut

University of Florida, Gainesville

University of Illinois at Chicago

University of Iowa

University of Louisville

University of Maryland

University of Michigan

University of Minnesota

University of North Carolina

University of Pennsylvania

University of Pittsburgh

University of Puerto Rico

University of Rochester Eastman Dental Center

University of Tennessee Health Science Center

University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio

University of Texas School of Dentistry at Houston

University of Washington

V.A. Greater Los Angeles Healthcare System - West Los Angeles

V.A. Medical Center, Houston

V.A. Medical Center, New York

West Virginia University

Zablocki V.A. Great Lakes - Milwaukee, WI
Dnsnnsnsnsns

Received an invitation letter via email from NYU on the 12th of July. The interview is on the 3rd of August
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I feel most interviews may be sent out after application deadlines. A lot of my schools state that on the description page. The following schools send emails that application is completed: UConn, UMaryland, UAB, UT San Antonio (first or second week of August for interview notification), UCSF, Augusta. I got confirmation from UNC and UWashington by sending them an email.
 
I feel most interviews may be sent out after application deadlines. A lot of my schools state that on the description page. The following schools send emails that application is completed: UConn, UMaryland, UAB, UT San Antonio (first or second week of August for interview notification), UCSF, Augusta. I got confirmation from UNC and UWashington by sending them an email.
Any updates from UIC?
 
Hi, friends! 🙂 Best of luck to everyone!

I've been sending emails to programs confirming that they have everything they need from me, which has been nice - if it's bothering you, ask. I've received confirmations from all the programs I'm applying to!

That being said, I got an interview from UT Houston this past Tuesday for Sept. 24. 🙂 Waiting/Hoping for others.
 
Hi, friends! 🙂 Best of luck to everyone!

I've been sending emails to programs confirming that they have everything they need from me, which has been nice - if it's bothering you, ask. I've received confirmations from all the programs I'm applying to!

That being said, I got an interview from UT Houston this past Tuesday for Sept. 24. 🙂 Waiting/Hoping for others.
Thank you for sharing! Good luck!🙂
 
Good luck everybody! 🙂 I heard from UIC (via email today), and UT Houston via email last week, but all that information is already up there!^ If I hear from anywhere else, I'll pop the info here.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
what are the non-match programs?
if you're looking for surgical heavy programs - UTHSC and UAB are the ones you should be looking at!
I have personally visited UAB, it’s not a heavy surgical program( it means pros residents do not perform the surgical part by themselves) but they have great patient inflow, all different varieties of cases, overall it's a great program.
 
Does anyone can give me feedback on BU interview. It is a one day interview. I heard you got two interviews one with the Chair and the director of the program. Does anyone know something about any wax up and tooth prep?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad