**Official 2019 Prosthodontics PASS/Interviews/Match/Non-Match**

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Did anyone hear from UF, Connecticut, and Tennessee??

Reactions: 1 user
Anyone got invite from UNC, Washington, Minnesota?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using SDN mobile

Members don't see this ad :)
That's awesome! Which dates were offered to you?

I see an update on Univ of Connecticut interview for Sept 24-25th and Oct 1-2nd, anyone knows when was the invite sent?

I see an update on Univ of Connecticut interview for Sept 24-25th and Oct 1-2nd, anyone knows when was the invite sent?
The message said the email was sent on August 22. That's all I know about UConn.:)

Members don't see this ad :)
Does anyone know what type of questions may be asked on the interviews so we can prepare?

UCSF sent invite:
September 24

September 25

October 1

October 2

October 15

October16 – VA visit not available

Does anyone have any feedback on BU or Tufts interviews?

Did anyone else hear back from Louisville? After I got the invite, I have been emailing them about sending me the exact details of the interview but I did not get any reply.

Of what I know, the patient flow in Ohio is excellent. Lot to do. And a lot to learn. Implant placement is done by perio/OMFS but the entire treatment plan is done by Pros. Overall there's a balance between clinical work and research.

Of what I have heard, UIC and UConn are heavily surgical programs and super competitive. They expect students to have quite a strong personality.

UCLA is a very nurturing program and the program director is great. The program is quite flexible and you can do what pleases you the most.

Louisville does a lot of digital dentistry. That's all I know about the program.

Reactions: 3 users
You so ever has gone for interviews or know anyone, do they have a conical skills assessment test?

LSU via email, Oct 4/5.

Any one know what kind of prepration they ask you to do ?
I see in the previous pages saying San Antonio asking for partail coverage and full coverage.
And i heared that also UW ask you to prep.
Any info about what kind of prepration?

Any one know what kind of prepration they ask you to do ?
I see in the previous pages saying San Antonio asking for partail coverage and full coverage.
And i heared that also UW ask you to prep.
Any info about what kind of prepration?
San Antonio is going to be fun. You learn on the spot right before you prep 3 teeth. :D I'm not sure about Washington.

LSU via email, Oct 4/5.
Congratulations!! When did you complete your application? Do you know if they’re sending invitations in patches or they’re done with the invitations? Thanks and good luck

Congratulations!! When did you complete your application? Do you know if they’re sending invitations in patches or they’re done with the invitations? Thanks and good luck

Thank You, I had sent out my application for LSU in Aug 1st week. Not sure how they are inviting the candidates. I got the email around 11 am on Friday.

Buffalo interview date: 10/4
Eastman interview available dates: 9/4, 9/10, 9/11, 9/21, 9/25
Any news from Stony Brook?

I started the application late.. so fingers crossed

Here is what my application looks like in a nutshell

GPA: 3.45
NBDE I: 90
MBA degree
practicing for 5 years
Military (current)

Not sure what the program directors look for, especially for late applicants.

How is everyone doing?

Can anyone care to share your interview experience?

Do you mind if I ask you to share the interview dates of some schools which you got the invites from? Some schools are not updated on the list, which are UCLA, NY VA, WI VA, so it might help some people who are applying to those programs. Thanks!

Bro.. I think you misunderstood my post. I said I started my application late and applied to those programs. I did not say I got invitation to interview there, although that would have been nice.

All I know is the VA programs do not participate in MATCH, and the interview dates are after Dec 1 (or somewhere around then, as per the VA Website)

Does UCLA have a stipend? Has anyone have experience with UCLA interview?

Do you mind if I ask you to share the interview dates of some schools which you got the invites from? Some schools are not updated on the list, which are UCLA, NY VA, WI VA, so it might help some people who are applying to those programs. Thanks!

UCLA interview via phone call. Single day- OCT 10th.