**Official Class of 2021 Thread** !

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
This is probably a long shot but anybody have experience with a pc that gets stuck at the BIOS settings? I started up my pc this morning and for some reason it goes to the BIOS page but I can't get it to boot up the operating system. I'm so out of my depth here lol. Halp

Did you try setting it to Wumbo?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 8 users
Last night I had a dream I was taking the MCAT and forgot a lot of ****, and didn't bring food for lunch, and when I went to the bathroom the toilets were ****ed.

Can you say traumatized?! Geez that was 9 months ago!

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Reactions: 6 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Last night I had a dream I was taking the MCAT and forgot a lot of ****, and didn't bring food for lunch, and when I went to the bathroom the toilets were ****ed.

just reading that traumatized me:bag:

Reactions: 1 user

I have since fondly forgotten most of what I learned for the MCAT

Reactions: 2 users
All I remember while studying for the MCAT was my sore genitals after constant procrasturbation.

Reactions: 5 users
Two things.

1) TMI

And

2) did you get your PC back up and running?
No, I'll probably start unplugging and replugging things on the motherboard later today and see if that helps. Don't really know what else to do. Comp isn't even a year old.

This is probably a long shot but anybody have experience with a pc that gets stuck at the BIOS settings? I started up my pc this morning and for some reason it goes to the BIOS page but I can't get it to boot up the operating system. I'm so out of my depth here lol. Halp
We have a computer at the lab where I work that does this every so often. I usually have to restart it about 7 times in a row and it eventually starts up normally. That's probably a ****ty solution but it has always worked for me! yay computers.

I tutor a bunch of undergrads in pre-med courses, and it's causing me to have dreams about failing o-chem exams and forgetting to do my pre-lab. I haven't taken those classes in years....I think being pre-med traumatized me.

Reactions: 4 users
I tutor a bunch of undergrads in pre-med courses, and it's causing me to have dreams about failing o-chem exams and forgetting to do my pre-lab. I haven't taken those classes in years....I think being pre-med traumatized me.
I really wish you were John Dorian, I have such a crush on that character...:kiss:

I really wish you were John Dorian, I have such a crush on that character...:kiss:

Scrubs is on Netflix until May 2nd so, nows the time to get your JD getting girl name jollies on.

Members don't see this ad :)

Lol this made me chuckle

Did anyone see Your Name?? I watched it last night and loved it! One of the better anime movies I've seen, exciting, suspenseful, and very sweet. Highly recommend watching it and subbed!!

bruh charlie murphy died... wtf

NO. The real tragedy was putting it on Netflix without the original music. It's basically unwatchable

False. Just finished all nine seasons. Totally watchable. Forest for the trees, freak7

Reactions: 1 users
False. Just finished all nine seasons. Totally watchable. Forest for the trees, freak7
Absolutely not. The music was integral to the series. The fact that that one Christmas episode didn't have "Dreaming of You" changed the entire feel of the episode.

I could've done without the 9th season though but I agree with the rest
The 9th was an awful reboot that should not have been done artistically but it gave a lot of people jobs and stability during the recession.

The 9th was an awful reboot that should not have been done artistically but it gave a lot of people jobs and stability during the recession.
That's a good point hadn't thought about that. And it does have its occasional moments where it's funny

That's a good point hadn't thought about that. And it does have its occasional moments where it's funny

Definitely
Oh and I'm not some deep thinker, I only know that because I read through the entire scrubs Wikipedia page yesterday. During work too lol

Awful reboot. The season 8 finale (the real series finale) was one of the best endings to a show ever. Tied it up beautifully and perfectly.

Then they brought in the damn residents

I like them all, but the Bob Kelso character develops a surprisingly amount of depth from mid series on for just being a secondary character (albeit becoming a pervy alcoholic towards the end).

I'm a doctor Clock fan.

Awful reboot. The season 8 finale (the real series finale) was one of the best endings to a show ever. Tied it up beautifully and perfectly.

Then they brought in the damn residents

TBH I just finished rewatching scrubs and I actually didn't hate the 9th season. Of course it wasn't great like the other seasons but I enjoyed it if I considered it as a stand alone experience.

TBH I just finished rewatching scrubs and I actually didn't hate the 9th season. Of course it wasn't great like the other seasons but I enjoyed it if I considered it as a stand alone experience.

It might have been a good stand alone show without the original cast, but having them in there just made it seem a little derivative.
Or maybe if they had waited a couple years.

Who knows.

Kendrick's new album is so good

I know it's been out for a while...but I saw Get Out last night and it was sooooo good.

Was just about to say this. About to be on repeat for the next month

check out r/kendricklamar

there is hype for a possible second album released this sunday.

we eatin fam

check out r/kendricklamar

there is hype for a possible second album released this sunday.

we eatin fam
That's what I was seeing man idk if I can handle two albums. Favorite song so far? I can't stop listening to DNA

That's what I was seeing man idk if I can handle two albums. Favorite song so far? I can't stop listening to DNA

Same. Dna, element, humble my fav tracks.

Reactions: 3 users
hooray for waitlist~ :rofl:

sike ...

I just want to sign a damn lease somewhere ...

What's everyone's best "would you rather?"

I'll start it off:
Would you rather have hooves for hands or flippers for feet?

Flipper for feet.

I'll continue:
Would you rather be smart or attractive?
+1 Flippers
I vote attractive (assuming that means average intelligence)