**Official Class of 2021 Thread** !

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Flipper for feet.

I'll continue:
Would you rather be smart or attractive?
+1 Flippers
I vote attractive (assuming that means average intelligence)

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Smart.

I forgot to specify, flippers for feet implies you have no legs, the flippers come right off your hips.

Members don't see this ad :)
Well you have to continue with your own would you rather question :p
Would you rather fight 100 duck sized horses or 1 horse sized duck?

Would you rather receive a guaranteed million bucks or a 50/50 shot at 4 million?

Guaranteed million

Reactions: 1 users
50/50 #yolo

Would you rather be artistic (as in know how to draw, paint..etc) or be a good dancer?

Last edited by a moderator:
Be a good dancer definitely.

Would you rather have nipple sized fingers or finger sized nipples?

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do more like?

Members don't see this ad :)
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do more like?
Wat8.jpg

Reactions: 5 users
That's what I was seeing man idk if I can handle two albums. Favorite song so far? I can't stop listening to DNA
The order is probably gonna change but as of right now: Loyalty > Element > DNA > XXX

So I'm a bit of a nosy person and click on profiles of students in FB accepted groups just to see everyone's faces.

Well, I've noticed that a lot of people have changed their education status to "Soon to be Medical Student at XX SOM!"

Am I the only one that finds this to be full on cringe inducing?

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Reactions: 8 users
So I'm a bit of a nosy person and click on profiles of students in FB accepted groups just to see everyone's faces.

Well, I've noticed that a lot of people have changed their education status to "Soon to be Medical Student at XX SOM!"

Facebook is garbage. I'm absolutely dreading re activating my account to look for a roommate.

It's impossible to not cringe on fb lol. Haven't posted on my profile in years, but I still use it for podcast/premed/school/other groups that are entertaining, informative or useful to be a part of.

Yes, if you choose flippers for feet you still have normal hands

I pretty much use Facebook just for the memes and fake news
Cut out the middle ware and go straight to the source for memes : reddit or 4chan if you have the stomach. They are pretty stale when they get to FB.

It's impossible to not cringe on fb lol. Haven't posted on my profile in years, but I still use it for podcast/premed/school/other groups that are entertaining, informative or useful to be a part of.

I was the same. Logged in once a year. Trying to be more active because my family are overseas and they started complaining they saw pics of my daughter at 6 months then at 4yrs old lmao

i'm so glad SDN is letting us choose the style of format! Original blue all the way - I hate the newer version

Kendricks coachella performance was SOOO good. Yall gotta watch it

Yes, how dare they want to ensure our safety in exchange for some mild inconvenience. I do declare!

Reactions: 2 users
I should get my immunizations figured out soon ...

Suddenly comes the urge to go shopping for my white coat ceremony...but still have to decide which school to attend first.

Suddenly comes the urge to go shopping for my white coat ceremony...but still have to decide which school to attend first.

But what about all the school gear you have to buy once you pick a school too?!

I'm currently trying to decide how much of my paycheck I want to spend on med school shirts/pullovers/etc or if I should just be satisfied with the copious amounts of UNC stuff I already have + my national champ gear that's on the way...

Yet another sufferer of MAP or, Multiple Acceptance Problems. Commonly found in awesome medical school candidates. Symptosm may include drowsiness, trouble sleeping, apnea, dyspnea, irritability, difficulty relating to people with single acceptance problems syndrome or SAPS.

The only cure is time.
Luckily you have until the end of April. Times a'ticking.

Reactions: 10 users
But what about all the school gear you have to buy once you pick a school too?!

I'm currently trying to decide how much of my paycheck I want to spend on med school shirts/pullovers/etc or if I should just be satisfied with the copious amounts of UNC stuff I already have + my national champ gear that's on the way...
My national champ gear is also on the way. $100 worth. I went crazy.

Does anyone else feel an odd sense of panic withdrawing from schools? Like even when you know you are not going to attend? It's weirdly stressful!

Reactions: 27 users
Does anyone else feel an odd sense of panic withdrawing from schools? Like even when you know you are not going to attend? It's weirdly stressful!
I keep thinking "But what if the school I actually want to go to accidentally accepted me? And then they tell me they made a mistake but I withdrew from all the other schools so now I have nowhere to go!"

Reactions: 12 users
I keep thinking "But what if the school I actually want to go to accidentally accepted me? And then they tell me they made a mistake but I withdrew from all the other schools so now I have nowhere to go!"
SAME
Also I have this weird fear of getting my acceptance rescinded for no reason
This process really nurtured my paranoia

Reactions: 6 users
Oooh what all did you get? I had trouble narrowing down exactly what I wanted.
I got the UNC Champions with Champions swoop thing (the "official" one they handed out to the team when they won) in sweatshirt form, then a long sleeved blue t-shirt with the basketball net in the middle that says national champions 2017 on it. I'm so excited ! :D What did you get?

Have yall decided where you are going? I am having such a hard time

Have yall decided where you are going? I am having such a hard time
Yeah but I'm still on the WL at my top choice so it's going to be a while until I know for sure. It's gonna be a long couple of months.

Reactions: 4 users
In theory I'm 'not jumping into a decision right away and taking time to unemotionally weigh pros and cons.' In reality, my heart has been set on one school since I got my acceptance letter there.

Edit: But it's going to be really, really awful to withdraw my other acceptances. Will probably hold on until April 29th, unless I can somehow bring myself to do it earlier.

Finally get to officially join this thread! It's been quite the wild ride to get to this point :p

Reactions: 9 users
I actually decided on my school today! ''Twas such a tough choice, but it feels good to get it done!

I'm still praying for some waitlist movement so I can get into my top choices, but regardless of what happens with those, I'm heading back to the west coast woo!

Reactions: 8 users