Official good luck thread for this week

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sweatybrain

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have pretty much given up on the Yale interview. But I want to start a new good luck thread to give props to the original poster, JDAD, who just got into UTSW today!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

here's hoping for some ACCEPTANCES this week.

Come on NYU!

Members don't see this ad.

sweatybrain said:
I have pretty much given up on the Yale interview. But I want to start a new good luck thread to give props to the original poster, JDAD, who just got into UTSW today!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

here's hoping for some ACCEPTANCES this week.

Come on NYU!

Thanks for the good vibes man. I am so glad this cycle is over!!!!!

Good Luck to All!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats, JDAD!!! :D

Well, I can't possibly be more lucky than I was last week, but good luck to everyone else waiting to hear from schools!

Members don't see this ad :)
Congratulations JDAD, thats awesome!!!

(I'm done with interviews now so all thats left is waiting.... ...sigh)

Lots of luck to everyone as this cycle winds down!

Here's to the month of February! Let's have a great one!!!

And congrats to all Texas "matchers" :)

I'm chiming in too!! Good luck everyone :) :luck: :luck: :luck:

I need some luck this week too. I have an interview next Monday, but got my first rejection of the year yesterday.

Fingers crossed

TTFN
PBM

This week/month will be the best EVER! Good luck everyone.

I hope you all have an awesome week, with lots of good news !!! Good Luck ! :luck:

great luck to all...

Well maybe some other schools will make up for the texas match :)

GOOD LUCK TO ALL!! :thumbup:
I hope to hear from 2 schools this week hopefully one will be an acceptance so I can rest easy and not stress my final 2 interviews later in Feb.

Saying it will make it happen ;)

Congrats JDAD!! :clap:

I got an invite last week, but 2 rejections today... Hope the rest of the week will be better! Gluck everyone, it's almost over!!! :luck:

hopefully you will get a response from that school you've been waiting to hear from...

:luck: :luck: :luck: :luck:

JDAD said:
Thanks for the good vibes man. I am so glad this cycle is over!!!!!

Good Luck to All!!!!!!!!!!

congrats!! awesome!! I wish I had a definitive first choice, especially one I got accepted at so I could end this as well.

and good luck to everyone :luck:

Good luck everyone. I am waiting to hear from my far and away first choice - UConn. I just had my interview so I won't know for a little while, but who knows. I would give a limb to go to medical school there...seriously.

VPDcurt said:
Good luck everyone. I am waiting to hear from my far and away first choice - UConn. I just had my interview so I won't know for a little while, but who knows. I would give a limb to go to medical school there...seriously.

great school! good luck! I wish i had applied there