**Official Maryland Class of 2023 Interview/Acceptance Thread**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone know what percentage of the class is oos?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using SDN mobile
From the stats that they showed us from last years class at my interview I believe it was split 50/50 or very close to it.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Is there a facebook page for class of 2023 yet? Or is there someone from an earlier class I can talk to about deciding between UMB and Tufts? Thanks

Maryland still interviewing?
Yes, I think they told me February 25th was the last day. I know for sure this is the last month.There are two “weather/make up” days in March if anyones interview gets cancelled in february

Is there a facebook page for class of 2023 yet? Or is there someone from an earlier class I can talk to about deciding between UMB and Tufts? Thanks

Hello,
I am in the Class of 2022, and I will ask our Class President about whether a Facebook page for you all's class has been made yet! Also, if you have any questions, feel free to email me at [email protected] or on here.

Are there any D3 or D4 students on here I can ask some questions to?

Members don't see this ad :)
I just got an interview at Maryland for Feb 19! Are there seats left?

Has anyone been formally denied by Maryland yet? My applicant status on AADSAS has remained stagnant throughout the cycle. If not, does anyone know if Maryland is done interviewing?

Has anyone been formally denied by Maryland yet? My applicant status on AADSAS has remained stagnant throughout the cycle. If not, does anyone know if Maryland is done interviewing?
Not sure about denials. Interviewed 2/05/19 and haven’t heard back. When I left the interview day, one of the admissions members said to be checking my email within the next two weeks, so I hope to hear this week. Apparently they have one or two more interview days. Maybe give them a call

I believe there's 2 more interview days. Keep your hopes up guys! You can get accepted all the way until I believe the first week of the next school year!

For the incoming class, Congratulations!!!...to those waiting to hear back...stay patient, you have done everything possible from your end.

I am a current D1 and here to answer any questions you may have.

My building is letting me sublease my unit which will convenient to anyone doing the summer research program, or anyone looking to lock in a lower rate on rent. Here is a link to the apartment if anyone is interested.

Beautiful luxury apartment in downtown

Got an acceptance this morning!! Interviewed 1/8

For those accepted, did anything come in the mail for you?

Yes, I think they told me February 25th was the last day. I know for sure this is the last month.There are two “weather/make up” days in March if anyones interview gets cancelled in february

25th is not the last day of interviews because I will have mine tomorrow on the 27th

For the people who interviewed today, do you know when the next round of acceptances are coming out?

For the people who interviewed today, do you know when the next round of acceptances are coming out?
They told us its rolling admissions and that they are not sure. There are people who are not depositing money right away but on the very last day, so its slow. Acceptance letters can come out next week or months. Unfortunately they could not provide much detail to us.

An official letter will come in the mail eventually, and the UMID is for your profile once your start school.

Attachments

• 20190301_222706.png
    20190301_222706.png
    302.7 KB · Views: 117
Same day.:happy: I didn’t hear that but thanks for sharing:clap:

Last edited:
What does the email exactly say
It's about creating a school account, but we were told at the interview that it's NOT an acceptance letter, and the email itself says so too.
My understanding is that everyone who interviewed gets one.

It's about creating a school account, but we were told at the interview that it's NOT an acceptance letter, and the email itself says so too.
My understanding is that everyone who interviewed gets one.
Yeah was just gonna say that

I don’t think there are any pending deposits out rn. But there is a makeup date on March 13th, so they might be waiting to send out more decisions after.

Reactions: 2 users
i heard they are still interviewing........I AM LOSING MY MENTAL

i heard they are still interviewing........I AM LOSING MY MENTAL
I called them yesterday and they said they haven’t put anyone on waitlists or anything yet. Which makes sense since they are still interviewing :(

I’m having dreams every night it’s so sad, I hope they tell us soon

Status
Not open for further replies.