OFFICIAL: UVM Class of 2007 Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Emergen-C

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Is anyone else so excited to be starting med school at UVM in August!?!?!?!?!?!? I can't wait! :clap:

Members don't see this ad.

Wooooooohooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait to meet you MDhopeful...Just got back from Vermont last week to look for a place to live and I got a real good feel of the school and town!!!!!EVeryone seems great and are all very happy with the education at UVM!!! I'm definitely excited!

Hey PMan!
Where did you look at housing? I am getting so excited to meet our classmates. Did you go to the "Closer Look" day?

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi MDhopeful,
I used the housing list that EVe sent out (e-mail her it's always being updated) and i went to www.burlingtonapartments.net they are both pretty good sources.....HOWEVER, just to warn you apartments in burlington are going fast, almost every place I called already got rented out....For me, i had a smaller selection b/c i needed a close location to the school since i won't have a car, so it might be easier for you if you're gonna have a car....But my advice is to get your place as soon as possible.

Unfortunately I didn't go to the closer look but there were a few SDners that went i think. Well take care MDHOpeful and I look forward to meeting you.

Like many first year med students-to-be, I'm quite excited! Especially since I'm going to UVM! I was there a few weeks ago, and I'm very thankful that I'll be going to med school in Vermont.

I do not, however, look forward to the east coast humidity. Don't be surprised if you see me melting!

I guess that's one of the many great things about living in California....it's so dry! :cool: