Oh, the Places I've Been WW - Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
MOAR DEATH PLS

dancing tot.gif

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 4 users
Thanks for giving Ceke an easy answer to copy.

My reason for asking was that *I* hadn't gotten night results yet, so there was at least some chance that it hints at Ceke being a wolf and the wolves got their group email. I had to specifically ask the mods about last night. (I might have missed in a write up if we already knew this was coming, though.)

Would rather you hadn't answered for Ceke.
While I see your point, I was also answering for myself, as I told several pm people about my mod question and didn't want to look like a liar

Sent from my Moto E (4) using SDN mobile

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Do I have to start us off again today? *sigh*

Lynch Cyndia

because she's been really quiet and I'd like to hear more from her.

lynch ceke because I've been wavering back and forth as to whether she's wolfy or not and right now I'm leaning wolfy.

I got the same info. Had a one time use item to ask about game mechanics and asked how many wolves but got no results and lost the item which totally sucks

You had a one time use ask-a-mod item and were going to use it on the # of wolves? I would have given that question really low priority, especially if this was the one chance the village had to get info about game mechanics. First of all, it's an easy answer to fabricate if you're a wolf - it's an easy way to waste the item if you don't want to risk giving the village better info. It's also a question that can be somewhat accurately guessed at - games usually follow similar wolf : village ratios. In a game of this size I'd guess 3 or 4 wolves, +/- a convert. You could have asked how many roster groups contain a wolf, or how many wolves are in X group. If the answer is 0, then that clears those players of being an original, and we can direct our focus elsewhere.

(The big caveat is that the item could be inaccurate, like our M.O.D diary in Telenovela, in which case you can't always trust the info - BUT most ask-a-mod things don't work like that, and if it did I think it would have more uses than just 1x. Kara is a chaos mod though so it's always possible.)

Reactions: 2 users
Someone called for a super spy?

Not going to be as active during research hours as I already have like 5 projects and it's day 2 of me being officially research only. BI is working like 13 hours shifts right now for lab animal rotation because everyone is at lab animal conference, so I am doing 99.9% of the stuff at home right now like cooking and all that jazz. Aka, life cray, not as active. With that, I am still fond of my lynch from yestersay

************lynch stridor**********

Also whoever said that me and MJ are cleared from a Dubz death are wrong. MJ often isn't super present for wolf decisions in recent games, and I will kill anything/anyone because screw forming a meta

STL managed only one post yesterday and it's the same kind of thing Ceke posted earlier, real life stuff as an excuse for activity. I don't doubt you're busy, it just doesn't clear you. I'd still like to

Lynch STL

for now at least, though Paws' item thing is giving me feels her way.

Reactions: 1 users
While I see your point, I was also answering for myself, as I told several pm people about my mod question and didn't want to look like a liar

Then answer in PM. It is super frustrating when you are trying to drill down on someone and someone else jumps in and essentially rescues them.

My PBC vote didn't really elicit much reaction, which was part of the reason for it.

I can get on a Ceke vote..... not sure I understand the Strider voting, but I have no reason to oppose it.... I like the STL vote.... and I agree with PBC's response to StayP and I could vote there, too.

For now,

***lynch ceke***

My PBC vote didn't really elicit much reaction, which was part of the reason for it.

I can get on a Ceke vote..... not sure I understand the Strider voting, but I have no reason to oppose it.... I like the STL vote.... and I agree with PBC's response to StayP and I could vote there, too.

For now,

***lynch ceke***

not sure why you would want a vote that doesn't get much reaction, so I don't follow here

I also don't understand the continued focus on strider

Ceke could just be tunneling, but I feel like we've moved on from strider as we seem to be leaning that his proven (it was, wasn't it?) ability to move around the roster seems pretty village (could it be wolf cover? I don't know these answers)

as pointed out, this is just another sketch point towards StayPos, and I don't have good reason to look elsewhere, except at Ceke

this time, not because her play isn't her typical (I think lynching for typical play is pretty weak), but because something just doesn't add up here with the focus on strider, the way that Ceke and StayingPos are interacting, etc

so I'm currently torn on a Ceke vs Paws vote

I'm between ceke and stl as my top choices right now.

PBC made an excellent point about paws question choice. I'm willing to let it go for now by chalking it up to noobiness, but I want to know how you came up with it/why you chose to ask that question paws?

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm between ceke and stl as my top choices right now.

PBC made an excellent point about paws question choice. I'm willing to let it go for now by chalking it up to noobiness, but I want to know how you came up with it/why you chose to ask that question paws?
My mentor and I discussed options for questions to ask, and I asked a couple of the people in pm's what they suggested, and this seemed like something worth knowing. Had no one say that it was a worthless question so I went for it. It never occurred to me to ask related to groupings as PBC suggest just now. I really had no idea what to ask so that's why I asked several people for question ideas

not sure why you would want a vote that doesn't get much reaction, so I don't follow here

You misinterpreted. I was (in part) curious to see how PBC would respond to the vote. A lot of wolves get reactive.

so I'm currently torn on a Ceke vs Paws vote

I can easily vote for either.

My mentor and I discussed options for questions to ask, and I asked a couple of the people in pm's what they suggested, and this seemed like something worth knowing. Had no one say that it was a worthless question so I went for it. It never occurred to me to ask related to groupings as PBC suggest just now. I really had no idea what to ask so that's why I asked several people for question ideas

Who is your mentor? (If that's public info.... I'm not sure.)

Too quiet/too new to me
15. @Cyndia
17. @allieh8607
3. @SnowshoeDog143

Not quiet but sketch anyway
10. @LetItSnow
11. @Animal Midwife
1. @PrincessButterCup
2. @strider144

Always a little sketch and/or too quiet
6. @Mad Jack
8. @genny
9. @SummerTheLynx

Sketch for other reasons
16. @Ceke2002
4. @StayingPositive2017
14. @britzen

I could vote StayPaws, Ceke, britzen, allieh, snowy, MJ, genny, STL, Cyndia, strider, PBC, AM, LIS. Which are all the players still alive. Trying not to tunnel StayPaws or Ceke with this post.

I'm going to give StayPaws benefit of doubt tonight that they are just a noob. Unfortunately jumping in like she did, did no favors for Ceke. Britzen was part of what looked like villager on villager action with Ceke, so I can back off Britz for now.

Unfortunately, with what's happened, Ceke is looking more sketch. It seems to me that night was canceled last night. I suspect that Ceke had something to do with this and it all hurts my brain. I think she's either a wolf or that her play is really muddying the waters.

lynch Ceke

her autopsy may be useful in any case

if she flips villager, I may look more closely at the people really calling for her lynch, or come back to StayingPos or Britz

after that it's a toss up if I'll go for the quiet players on my list, unless more sketchiness presents itself

Too quiet/too new to me
15. @Cyndia
17. @allieh8607
3. @SnowshoeDog143

10. @LetItSnow
11. @Animal Midwife
1. @PrincessButterCup
2. @strider144

6. @Mad Jack
8. @genny
9. @SummerTheLynx

Sketch for other reasons
16. @Ceke2002
4. @StayingPositive2017
14. @britzen

I could vote StayPaws, Ceke, britzen, allieh, snowy, MJ, genny, STL, Cyndia, strider, PBC, AM, LIS. Which are all the players still alive. Trying not to tunnel StayPaws or Ceke with this post.
So . . . everyone's sketch, for posting volume or otherwise, nothing is cited, nothing analyzed, but it's an effort not to tunnel . . . ?

Reactions: 4 users
I'll vote to #lynch allieh#

Mostly because it's been quiet today and the quiet players are making me nervous.

Sent from my SM-G920T using SDN mobile

Wanderlust D3 Lynch Tally

cyndia (1) - am
ceke (3) - strider, lis, crayola
stl (1) - pbc
pbc (1) - paws
allieh (1) - brit

7/14
missing: snowy, MJ, genny, STL, ceke, cyndia, allieh

Lynch ends ~ 2 hours

p3CmIi9.jpg

I just made a list of quiet players. Why them over others? frankly she's posted more than many
*shrug* mostly random. She did talk more than others, which makes it seem like she's more likely to respond?

I could vote for say, MJ, but I don't think there would be a response.

Sent from my SM-G920T using SDN mobile

Ok that's sketch. Everyone I discussed that with said it was a good option, including her. You have no idea what restrictions were placed on my questions.

Lynch PBC

Pippy is a smart player. I don't think that would be the question she would have chosen as a villager - that just does not compute, unless she's busy and said "yeah okay that sounds good" to your suggestion. I already mentioned why it's not very useful. What restrictions did you have? Did it have to be yes/no, or what?

Edit: who did you pm with? How many experienced players were brainstorming here and okay'd that question?

unlynch stl

lynch StayP

Not really satisfied with the answers about the item use.....

Me either. That and the way she retaliation-voted me for questioning her - something's weird here.

Unlynch STL
Lynch Paws

Hey StayP, what were you doing on N1? @StayingPositive2017

Want to confirm a PM I got.
N1
Pray for good luck
No action

The pray for good luck was related to the item Zagreb Stone Gate, and the next day, good luck meant I got to ask Kara a question.

I will not be telling you my ability so don't ask. If that's sketch enough to lynch me, so be it.

N1
Pray for good luck
No action

The pray for good luck was related to the item Zagreb Stone Gate, and the next day, good luck meant I got to ask Kara a question.

I will not be telling you my ability so don't ask. If that's sketch enough to lynch me, so be it.

What limitations did Kara give you regarding the question?

Just SpecTator Totting Around Lynch Tally

cynthia (1) - am
Cake (2) - strider, crayons
stl (0) -
pbc (1) - paws (aka stapes)
allied (1) - blitzen
Stapes (2) - LIS, PBC

7/14
missing: snowy, MJ, genie, STL, cake, cynthia, allied

Lynch ends ~ 1.75 (?) hours, 10 PM EDT

All name changes courtesy of my phones autocorrect and were rolling with them
image.gif

N1
Pray for good luck
No action

FWIW to others, the praying jives with the PM I got. *shrug*

Doesn't change much since wolves can get items too, and the question thing bugs me, esp with Pippy presumably weighing in, but... *shrug*

N1
Pray for good luck
No action

I didn't ask you for your ability. Not sure why you'd go there....

Half the votes missing with an hour to go. Great.

One Hour Remaining

:shifty::heckyeah: A Tie! :heckyeah::shifty: D3 Lynch Tally

cyndia (1) - am
ceke (2) - strider, crayola
stl () -
pbc (1) - paws
allieh (1) - brit
paws (2) - lis, pbc

7/14
missing: snowy, MJ, genny, STL, ceke, cyndia, allieh

Lynch ends ~ 1 hour

p3CmIi9.jpg

Why wouldn't I want to know how many wolf's there are if I'm village. That's flawed logic. It would help all of the village to know how many of you there were.

There are more useful questions.... Pippy is a savvy player.... I'd expect Pippy to guide you to a more useful/urgent/actionable question.

Reactions: 2 users
Though honestly, this is gonna be one of those games that the wolves glide to a quiet win - with players like Cyndia (quiet), Allieh (always quiet), STL (quiet this game), MJ (quiet but promising to be more active) ....

Just no way to suss out if they are wolves. Makes for a boring wolf win.

lynch snowy

don't see any reason to change my mind from yesterday. i think the ceke votes are stupid. she's painted a giant wolf target on herself by what she's said on thread. and paws's question is a pretty standard one, imho, especially for the first ask-a-mod of the game.

Too quiet/too new to me
15. @Cyndia
17. @allieh8607
3. @SnowshoeDog143

10. @LetItSnow
11. @Animal Midwife
1. @PrincessButterCup
2. @strider144

6. @Mad Jack
8. @genny
9. @SummerTheLynx

Sketch for other reasons
16. @Ceke2002
4. @StayingPositive2017
14. @britzen

I would like to nominate this post by Crayola for a Paranoia of the Day Award (aka "a pippy"). She should win the pippy for Highest Percentage of WWers Suspected in a Single Post.

Reactions: 3 users