You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Oh, the Places I've Been WW - Game Thread
Started by Karabiner13
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
While I see your point, I was also answering for myself, as I told several pm people about my mod question and didn't want to look like a liarThanks for giving Ceke an easy answer to copy.
My reason for asking was that *I* hadn't gotten night results yet, so there was at least some chance that it hints at Ceke being a wolf and the wolves got their group email. I had to specifically ask the mods about last night. (I might have missed in a write up if we already knew this was coming, though.)
Would rather you hadn't answered for Ceke.
Sent from my Moto E (4) using SDN mobile
Wanderlust D3 Lynch Tally
😴
0/14
Lynch ends ~ 9 hours
😴
0/14
Lynch ends ~ 9 hours
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
While I see your point, I was also answering for myself, as I told several pm people about my mod question and didn't want to look like a liar
Sent from my Moto E (4) using SDN mobile
You could have just told them via pm...
Do I have to start us off again today? *sigh*
Lynch Cyndia
because she's been really quiet and I'd like to hear more from her.
Lynch Cyndia
because she's been really quiet and I'd like to hear more from her.
lynch ceke because I've been wavering back and forth as to whether she's wolfy or not and right now I'm leaning wolfy.
I got the same info. Had a one time use item to ask about game mechanics and asked how many wolves but got no results and lost the item which totally sucks [emoji20]
Sent from my Moto E (4) using SDN mobile
You had a one time use ask-a-mod item and were going to use it on the # of wolves? I would have given that question really low priority, especially if this was the one chance the village had to get info about game mechanics. First of all, it's an easy answer to fabricate if you're a wolf - it's an easy way to waste the item if you don't want to risk giving the village better info. It's also a question that can be somewhat accurately guessed at - games usually follow similar wolf : village ratios. In a game of this size I'd guess 3 or 4 wolves, +/- a convert. You could have asked how many roster groups contain a wolf, or how many wolves are in X group. If the answer is 0, then that clears those players of being an original, and we can direct our focus elsewhere.
(The big caveat is that the item could be inaccurate, like our M.O.D diary in Telenovela, in which case you can't always trust the info - BUT most ask-a-mod things don't work like that, and if it did I think it would have more uses than just 1x. Kara is a chaos mod though so it's always possible.)
Someone called for a super spy?
Not going to be as active during research hours as I already have like 5 projects and it's day 2 of me being officially research only. BI is working like 13 hours shifts right now for lab animal rotation because everyone is at lab animal conference, so I am doing 99.9% of the stuff at home right now like cooking and all that jazz. Aka, life cray, not as active. With that, I am still fond of my lynch from yestersay
************lynch stridor**********
Also whoever said that me and MJ are cleared from a Dubz death are wrong. MJ often isn't super present for wolf decisions in recent games, and I will kill anything/anyone because screw forming a meta
STL managed only one post yesterday and it's the same kind of thing Ceke posted earlier, real life stuff as an excuse for activity. I don't doubt you're busy, it just doesn't clear you. I'd still like to
Lynch STL
for now at least, though Paws' item thing is giving me feels her way.
Wanderlust D3 Lynch Tally
cyndia (1) - am
ceke (1) - strider
stl (1) - pbc
3/14
Lynch ends ~ 6.5 hours
cyndia (1) - am
ceke (1) - strider
stl (1) - pbc
3/14
Lynch ends ~ 6.5 hours
While I see your point, I was also answering for myself, as I told several pm people about my mod question and didn't want to look like a liar
Sent from my Moto E (4) using SDN mobile
Then answer in PM. It is super frustrating when you are trying to drill down on someone and someone else jumps in and essentially rescues them.
My PBC vote didn't really elicit much reaction, which was part of the reason for it.
I can get on a Ceke vote..... not sure I understand the Strider voting, but I have no reason to oppose it.... I like the STL vote.... and I agree with PBC's response to StayP and I could vote there, too.
For now,
***lynch ceke***
I can get on a Ceke vote..... not sure I understand the Strider voting, but I have no reason to oppose it.... I like the STL vote.... and I agree with PBC's response to StayP and I could vote there, too.
For now,
***lynch ceke***
My PBC vote didn't really elicit much reaction, which was part of the reason for it.
I can get on a Ceke vote..... not sure I understand the Strider voting, but I have no reason to oppose it.... I like the STL vote.... and I agree with PBC's response to StayP and I could vote there, too.
For now,
***lynch ceke***
not sure why you would want a vote that doesn't get much reaction, so I don't follow here
I also don't understand the continued focus on strider
Ceke could just be tunneling, but I feel like we've moved on from strider as we seem to be leaning that his proven (it was, wasn't it?) ability to move around the roster seems pretty village (could it be wolf cover? I don't know these answers)
as pointed out, this is just another sketch point towards StayPos, and I don't have good reason to look elsewhere, except at Ceke
this time, not because her play isn't her typical (I think lynching for typical play is pretty weak), but because something just doesn't add up here with the focus on strider, the way that Ceke and StayingPos are interacting, etc
so I'm currently torn on a Ceke vs Paws vote
I'm between ceke and stl as my top choices right now.
PBC made an excellent point about paws question choice. I'm willing to let it go for now by chalking it up to noobiness, but I want to know how you came up with it/why you chose to ask that question paws?
PBC made an excellent point about paws question choice. I'm willing to let it go for now by chalking it up to noobiness, but I want to know how you came up with it/why you chose to ask that question paws?
My mentor and I discussed options for questions to ask, and I asked a couple of the people in pm's what they suggested, and this seemed like something worth knowing. Had no one say that it was a worthless question so I went for it. It never occurred to me to ask related to groupings as PBC suggest just now. I really had no idea what to ask so that's why I asked several people for question ideasI'm between ceke and stl as my top choices right now.
PBC made an excellent point about paws question choice. I'm willing to let it go for now by chalking it up to noobiness, but I want to know how you came up with it/why you chose to ask that question paws?
Sent from my Moto E (4) using SDN mobile
not sure why you would want a vote that doesn't get much reaction, so I don't follow here
You misinterpreted. I was (in part) curious to see how PBC would respond to the vote. A lot of wolves get reactive.
so I'm currently torn on a Ceke vs Paws vote
I can easily vote for either.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
My mentor and I discussed options for questions to ask, and I asked a couple of the people in pm's what they suggested, and this seemed like something worth knowing. Had no one say that it was a worthless question so I went for it. It never occurred to me to ask related to groupings as PBC suggest just now. I really had no idea what to ask so that's why I asked several people for question ideas
Who is your mentor? (If that's public info.... I'm not sure.)
Who is your mentor? (If that's public info.... I'm not sure.)
lol, **** yeah, let's bus their manator!
j/k
Wanderlust D3 Lynch Tally
cyndia (1) - am
ceke (2) - strider, lis
stl (1) - pbc
4/14
Lynch ends ~ 4.5 hours
cyndia (1) - am
ceke (2) - strider, lis
stl (1) - pbc
4/14
Lynch ends ~ 4.5 hours
@PippyPonyWho is your mentor? (If that's public info.... I'm not sure.)
Sent from my Moto E (4) using SDN mobile
Too quiet/too new to me
15. @Cyndia
17. @allieh8607
3. @SnowshoeDog143
Not quiet but sketch anyway
10. @LetItSnow
11. @Animal Midwife
1. @PrincessButterCup
2. @strider144
Always a little sketch and/or too quiet
6. @Mad Jack
8. @genny
9. @SummerTheLynx
Sketch for other reasons
16. @Ceke2002
4. @StayingPositive2017
14. @britzen
I could vote StayPaws, Ceke, britzen, allieh, snowy, MJ, genny, STL, Cyndia, strider, PBC, AM, LIS. Which are all the players still alive. Trying not to tunnel StayPaws or Ceke with this post.
15. @Cyndia
17. @allieh8607
3. @SnowshoeDog143
Not quiet but sketch anyway
10. @LetItSnow
11. @Animal Midwife
1. @PrincessButterCup
2. @strider144
Always a little sketch and/or too quiet
6. @Mad Jack
8. @genny
9. @SummerTheLynx
Sketch for other reasons
16. @Ceke2002
4. @StayingPositive2017
14. @britzen
I could vote StayPaws, Ceke, britzen, allieh, snowy, MJ, genny, STL, Cyndia, strider, PBC, AM, LIS. Which are all the players still alive. Trying not to tunnel StayPaws or Ceke with this post.
I'm going to give StayPaws benefit of doubt tonight that they are just a noob. Unfortunately jumping in like she did, did no favors for Ceke. Britzen was part of what looked like villager on villager action with Ceke, so I can back off Britz for now.
Unfortunately, with what's happened, Ceke is looking more sketch. It seems to me that night was canceled last night. I suspect that Ceke had something to do with this and it all hurts my brain. I think she's either a wolf or that her play is really muddying the waters.
lynch Ceke
her autopsy may be useful in any case
if she flips villager, I may look more closely at the people really calling for her lynch, or come back to StayingPos or Britz
after that it's a toss up if I'll go for the quiet players on my list, unless more sketchiness presents itself
Unfortunately, with what's happened, Ceke is looking more sketch. It seems to me that night was canceled last night. I suspect that Ceke had something to do with this and it all hurts my brain. I think she's either a wolf or that her play is really muddying the waters.
lynch Ceke
her autopsy may be useful in any case
if she flips villager, I may look more closely at the people really calling for her lynch, or come back to StayingPos or Britz
after that it's a toss up if I'll go for the quiet players on my list, unless more sketchiness presents itself
Wanderlust D3 Lynch Tally
cyndia (1) - am
ceke (3) - strider, lis, crayola
stl (1) - pbc
5/14
missing: @SnowshoeDog143 @StayingPositive2017 @britzen @Mad Jack @genny @SummerTheLynx @Ceke2002 @Cyndia @allieh8607
Lynch ends ~ 3 hours
cyndia (1) - am
ceke (3) - strider, lis, crayola
stl (1) - pbc
5/14
missing: @SnowshoeDog143 @StayingPositive2017 @britzen @Mad Jack @genny @SummerTheLynx @Ceke2002 @Cyndia @allieh8607
Lynch ends ~ 3 hours
*************************
*************************
*************************
So . . . everyone's sketch, for posting volume or otherwise, nothing is cited, nothing analyzed, but it's an effort not to tunnel . . . ?Too quiet/too new to me
15. @Cyndia
17. @allieh8607
3. @SnowshoeDog143
Not quiet but sketch anyway
10. @LetItSnow
11. @Animal Midwife
1. @PrincessButterCup
2. @strider144
Always a little sketch and/or too quiet
6. @Mad Jack
8. @genny
9. @SummerTheLynx
Sketch for other reasons
16. @Ceke2002
4. @StayingPositive2017
14. @britzen
I could vote StayPaws, Ceke, britzen, allieh, snowy, MJ, genny, STL, Cyndia, strider, PBC, AM, LIS. Which are all the players still alive. Trying not to tunnel StayPaws or Ceke with this post.
I'm surprised Pippy okay'd that question, especially if you're village.
Ok that's sketch. Everyone I discussed that with said it was a good option, including her. You have no idea what restrictions were placed on my questions.I'm surprised Pippy okay'd that question, especially if you're village.
Lynch PBC
Sent from my Moto E (4) using SDN mobile
I'll vote to #lynch allieh#
Mostly because it's been quiet today and the quiet players are making me nervous.
Sent from my SM-G920T using SDN mobile
Mostly because it's been quiet today and the quiet players are making me nervous.
Sent from my SM-G920T using SDN mobile
I'll vote to #lynch allieh#
Mostly because it's been quiet today and the quiet players are making me nervous.
Sent from my SM-G920T using SDN mobile
I just made a list of quiet players. Why them over others? frankly she's posted more than many
Wanderlust D3 Lynch Tally
cyndia (1) - am
ceke (3) - strider, lis, crayola
stl (1) - pbc
pbc (1) - paws
allieh (1) - brit
7/14
missing: snowy, MJ, genny, STL, ceke, cyndia, allieh
Lynch ends ~ 2 hours
cyndia (1) - am
ceke (3) - strider, lis, crayola
stl (1) - pbc
pbc (1) - paws
allieh (1) - brit
7/14
missing: snowy, MJ, genny, STL, ceke, cyndia, allieh
Lynch ends ~ 2 hours
*shrug* mostly random. She did talk more than others, which makes it seem like she's more likely to respond?I just made a list of quiet players. Why them over others? frankly she's posted more than many
I could vote for say, MJ, but I don't think there would be a response.
Sent from my SM-G920T using SDN mobile
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hm. I feel like Pippy is more savvy about using an item like that.....
Hey StayP, what were you doing on N1? @StayingPositive2017
Want to confirm a PM I got.
Want to confirm a PM I got.
And for the moment,
unlynch ceke
lynch stl
unlynch ceke
lynch stl
Ok that's sketch. Everyone I discussed that with said it was a good option, including her. You have no idea what restrictions were placed on my questions.
Lynch PBC
Sent from my Moto E (4) using SDN mobile
Pippy is a smart player. I don't think that would be the question she would have chosen as a villager - that just does not compute, unless she's busy and said "yeah okay that sounds good" to your suggestion. I already mentioned why it's not very useful. What restrictions did you have? Did it have to be yes/no, or what?
Edit: who did you pm with? How many experienced players were brainstorming here and okay'd that question?
Ok that's sketch. Everyone I discussed that with said it was a good option, including her. You have no idea what restrictions were placed on my questions.
Lynch PBC
Sent from my Moto E (4) using SDN mobile
So what restrictions were placed on your questions?
unlynch stl
lynch StayP
Not really satisfied with the answers about the item use.....
lynch StayP
Not really satisfied with the answers about the item use.....
unlynch stl
lynch StayP
Not really satisfied with the answers about the item use.....
Me either. That and the way she retaliation-voted me for questioning her - something's weird here.
Unlynch STL
Lynch Paws
N1Hey StayP, what were you doing on N1? @StayingPositive2017
Want to confirm a PM I got.
Pray for good luck
No action
The pray for good luck was related to the item Zagreb Stone Gate, and the next day, good luck meant I got to ask Kara a question.
I will not be telling you my ability so don't ask. If that's sketch enough to lynch me, so be it.
Sent from my Moto E (4) using SDN mobile
What limitations did Kara give you regarding the question?N1
Pray for good luck
No action
The pray for good luck was related to the item Zagreb Stone Gate, and the next day, good luck meant I got to ask Kara a question.
I will not be telling you my ability so don't ask. If that's sketch enough to lynch me, so be it.
Sent from my Moto E (4) using SDN mobile
********************
Just SpecTator Totting Around Lynch Tally
cynthia (1) - am
Cake (2) - strider, crayons
stl (0) -
pbc (1) - paws (aka stapes)
allied (1) - blitzen
Stapes (2) - LIS, PBC
7/14
missing: snowy, MJ, genie, STL, cake, cynthia, allied
Lynch ends ~ 1.75 (?) hours, 10 PM EDT
All name changes courtesy of my phones autocorrect and were rolling with them
********************
Just SpecTator Totting Around Lynch Tally
cynthia (1) - am
Cake (2) - strider, crayons
stl (0) -
pbc (1) - paws (aka stapes)
allied (1) - blitzen
Stapes (2) - LIS, PBC
7/14
missing: snowy, MJ, genie, STL, cake, cynthia, allied
Lynch ends ~ 1.75 (?) hours, 10 PM EDT
All name changes courtesy of my phones autocorrect and were rolling with them
********************
N1
Pray for good luck
No action
The pray for good luck was related to the item Zagreb Stone Gate, and the next day, good luck meant I got to ask Kara a question.
I will not be telling you my ability so don't ask. If that's sketch enough to lynch me, so be it.
Sent from my Moto E (4) using SDN mobile
FWIW to others, the praying jives with the PM I got. *shrug*
Doesn't change much since wolves can get items too, and the question thing bugs me, esp with Pippy presumably weighing in, but... *shrug*
I will not be telling you my ability so don't ask. If that's sketch enough to lynch me, so be it.
Sent from my Moto E (4) using SDN mobile
You called me out for this in the dead chat last game. What gives?
N1
Pray for good luck
No action
The pray for good luck was related to the item Zagreb Stone Gate, and the next day, good luck meant I got to ask Kara a question.
I will not be telling you my ability so don't ask. If that's sketch enough to lynch me, so be it.
Sent from my Moto E (4) using SDN mobile
I didn't ask you for your ability. Not sure why you'd go there....
Why wouldn't I want to know how many wolf's there are if I'm village. That's flawed logic. It would help all of the village to know how many of you there were.I'm surprised Pippy okay'd that question, especially if you're village.
Sent from my Moto E (4) using SDN mobile
Half the votes missing with an hour to go. Great.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
One Hour Remaining
😏
A Tie!
😏 D3 Lynch Tally
cyndia (1) - am
ceke (2) - strider, crayola
stl () -
pbc (1) - paws
allieh (1) - brit
paws (2) - lis, pbc
7/14
missing: snowy, MJ, genny, STL, ceke, cyndia, allieh
Lynch ends ~ 1 hour
😏
cyndia (1) - am
ceke (2) - strider, crayola
stl () -
pbc (1) - paws
allieh (1) - brit
paws (2) - lis, pbc
7/14
missing: snowy, MJ, genny, STL, ceke, cyndia, allieh
Lynch ends ~ 1 hour
Why wouldn't I want to know how many wolf's there are if I'm village. That's flawed logic. It would help all of the village to know how many of you there were.
Sent from my Moto E (4) using SDN mobile
There are more useful questions.... Pippy is a savvy player.... I'd expect Pippy to guide you to a more useful/urgent/actionable question.
Though honestly, this is gonna be one of those games that the wolves glide to a quiet win - with players like Cyndia (quiet), Allieh (always quiet), STL (quiet this game), MJ (quiet but promising to be more active) ....
Just no way to suss out if they are wolves. Makes for a boring wolf win.
Just no way to suss out if they are wolves. Makes for a boring wolf win.
lynch snowy
don't see any reason to change my mind from yesterday. i think the ceke votes are stupid. she's painted a giant wolf target on herself by what she's said on thread. and paws's question is a pretty standard one, imho, especially for the first ask-a-mod of the game.
don't see any reason to change my mind from yesterday. i think the ceke votes are stupid. she's painted a giant wolf target on herself by what she's said on thread. and paws's question is a pretty standard one, imho, especially for the first ask-a-mod of the game.
I would like to nominate this post by Crayola for a Paranoia of the Day Award (aka "a pippy"). She should win the pippy for Highest Percentage of WWers Suspected in a Single Post.Too quiet/too new to me
15. @Cyndia
17. @allieh8607
3. @SnowshoeDog143
Not quiet but sketch anyway
10. @LetItSnow
11. @Animal Midwife
1. @PrincessButterCup
2. @strider144
Always a little sketch and/or too quiet
6. @Mad Jack
8. @genny
9. @SummerTheLynx
Sketch for other reasons
16. @Ceke2002
4. @StayingPositive2017
14. @britzen
I could vote StayPaws, Ceke, britzen, allieh, snowy, MJ, genny, STL, Cyndia, strider, PBC, AM, LIS. Which are all the players still alive. Trying not to tunnel StayPaws or Ceke with this post.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 31K
- Replies
- 5K
- Views
- 99K