Oh, the Places I've Been WW - Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Hm. So you didn't read Nyanko as scum but were willing to put her in the lead....

.... But you also didn't read Strider or Cray as scum, and weren't willing to put them in the lead?

Kinda inconsistent.
I put Ny in the lead around 9 am my time. She hadn't posted yet - I wasn't reading her as anything at that point.

I don't think it's inconsistent. If I'd voted for her later in the cycle, then sure, that would be true. Someone had to win lynch yesterday and I was more comfortable helping Ny go down, after no activity and no opportunity to get reads on her, than turning my vote to someone I read as village.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Unofficial The Traveling Life Day 2 Lynch Tally

allieh () -
sparrow (4) - AM, Snowy, britzen, Ceke
PBC (1) - LIS

5/15
Lynch ends in ~ 5 hours
ezgif-5-dd6507ea62.jpg

Members don't see this ad :)
It's really not a typical 2nd day response. I'm not looking at them/you because Nyanko turned out to be village. I'm looking at them because the reason for the bandwagon was pure crap.

I place very little value in "who voted for a villager" type of analysis. We all vote for villagers. Certain voting patterns - sure. But I never hold any single vote for a villager against someone.

You'd be surprised how many games a wolf gets caught on first day.

Thank you for explaining it!

Unlynch Allie

Lynch Sparrow

Their game style is reminding me a bit of, well, mine - which considering no one can ever tell if I'm wolf or village would be a good cover for a wolf, especially considering Sparrow has previously said they studied past games to see who came out wolf and village in lynches.

I did reply to that original comment of yours a bit back reiterating that I read little through the actual game play and ultimately just skimmed straight to the lynches. TLM was the first WW I actually sort of read to almost the end. Mechanics of previous games confused me as well as determining who was sketch or not.
For noobs lynching it seems to be the only thing to get rid of your suspicions, I'd be villager so it'd be a waste in that sense. Sure you'd be able to see who voted me and figure out wolves from there, but it'd allow a wolf to live another night.

Alrighty. I'm off to work. I'm gonna leave my vote on PBC, but I'm also not terribly broken up over the possible Sparrow vote.

Night, all!

I agree that MJ is an unlikely wolf with the Dubz kill, but STL is a computer and I wouldn't put it past him. I'd like to hear from him today - he's made only two posts so far. I probably won't keep my vote here, but I don't like the bandwagon forming on Sparrow and I'd like to consider other possibilities.

Lynch STL

*Edit: the homophone typo was killing me

Last edited:
Is there a reason you're keeping this vote from yesterday? I haven't seen you offer any explanation (today or yesterday) for Sparrow.

Yesterday was because strider's ability didn't seem wolfy to me. Today's reason was to start conversation up again. We had a five hour lull with nothing happening.

I don't know how sparrow going to school would have anything to do with her being silenced...
I just meant that she had posted 10 hours previously and then gone quiet on the boards. Seemed more like somebody going to bed and being busy first thing after waking up than being silenced on the game thread.

If it were me and I went to sleep at 3 am, my life for the next 12 hours would be: sleep, roll out of bed, stuck in awful traffic, and straight to lab or back to back classes. I wouldn't have the chance to muck about on the internet since phones are verboten for a large chunk of my day.

Sent from my SM-G920T using SDN mobile

I honestly couldn't understand why they thought I was silenced, even after reading paws original comment. Can anyone explain why?
Because you got lynched several times and didn't respond, even though you are quite active

I just meant that she had posted 10 hours previously and then gone quiet on the boards. Seemed more like somebody going to bed and being busy first thing after waking up than being silenced on the game thread.

If it were me and I went to sleep at 3 am, my life for the next 12 hours would be: sleep, roll out of bed, stuck in awful traffic, and straight to lab or back to back classes. I wouldn't have the chance to muck about on the internet since phones are verboten for a large chunk of my day.

Well, I just meant it's hard to know what happened to a player without them posting. Knowing whether someone's silenced or not would be dependent on them appearing on thread and showing it.

Members don't see this ad :)
Unofficial The Traveling Life Day 2 Lynch Tally

allieh () -
sparrow (4) - AM, Snowy, britzen, Ceke
PBC (1) - LIS
stl (1) - PBC

6/15
Lynch ends in ~ 3 hours

ezgif-5-dd6507ea62.jpg

Lynch britzen

This may change later I wanted to at least get a vote on the board before I clock in for work. Didn't really offer a reason why other than seems sketch, no specific instances given, and just seems to be going for easy bandwagon.
We both voted ny yesterday, so could be fellow noob vote. But for reasons above I'm inclined to believe it to be more wolf like.

also believe Britzen to be a villager at this stage after using a non seer ability on her.

I'll use this as a defense to me being wolf. I will go back through and look for the sketchiness from you. Mostly I get a "the lady doth protest too much" vibe.

The Nyanko vote bugs me. These people voted on it: WZ, PBC, sparrow, britzen, strider. Obviously WZ was legit. I can't hold it against Strider - self-preservation and all. But PBC/sparrow/britzen ..... I don't really see a reason for any of them to get on that lynch.

I gave a reason for voting nyanko. At 9:45 pm my original vote (for Crayola) clearly wasn't going to matter since Cray wasn't going to get lynched. That left me the option of either: 1. putting the nail in strider's coffin or 2. Trying to shift the lynch to nyanko, who hadn't shown up. I don't think strider is a wolf, although I could be wrong. But, at the very least their participation gives something to go on in the game.

I'll use this as a defense to me being wolf. I will go back through and look for the sketchiness from you. Mostly I get a "the lady doth protest too much" vibe.

Wait, what? I give you a villager vouch and you're going to look for sketchiness from me? That makes no sense whatsoever. And I like how my villager vouch for you is now suddenly a defense to you being wolf. Seriously did you just out yourself there? Freudian slip perhaps?

I revoke my vouch for you. My vouch was based on observing you not doing anything last night, which read to me more as vanilla villager - but now I see it could also have meant you're a wolf who was simply not on a kill the previous night.

Unlynch Sparrow

Lynch Britzen

I agree that MJ is an unlikely wolf with the Dubz kill, but STL is a computer and I wouldn't put it past him. I'd like to hear from him today - he's made only two posts so far. I probably won't keep my vote hear, but I don't like the bandwagon forming on Sparrow and I'd like to consider other possibilities.

Lynch STL

Work so far is ... I can't say the word.

But anyway. I like this move. Kinda moves PBC back to neutral for me.

Wait, what? I give you a villager vouch and you're going to look for sketchiness from me? That makes no sense whatsoever. And I like how my villager vouch for you is now suddenly a defense to you being wolf. Seriously did you just out yourself there? Freudian slip perhaps?

I revoke my vouch for you. My vouch was based on observing you not doing anything last night, which read to me more as vanilla villager - but now I see it could also have meant you're a wolf who was simply not on a kill the previous night.

Unlynch Sparrow

Lynch Britzen

You seriously just vouched for someone then voted for them because they talked about you being sketchy??

Reactions: 3 users
Even with Ceke's weak vouch?

You seriously just vouched for someone then voted for them because they talked about you being sketchy??

With everything that's happened so far, I'm keeping my lynch until something else comes to light. We still have like 2.5 hours!

If you believe Ceke to be sketchy, then how can she clear you?

With everything that's happened so far, I'm keeping my lynch until something else comes to light. We still have like 2.5 hours!

Kinda. This is always frustrating for me, because work could get horrifically busy at any second. So at some point I just have to cut and leave my lynch vote wherever it's at. I hate not being able to change it as a read the late-lynch moves.

Kinda. This is always frustrating for me, because work could get horrifically busy at any second. So at some point I just have to cut and leave my lynch vote wherever it's at. I hate not being able to change it as a read the late-lynch moves.
Me too! I'm lucky with nothing here so far, so while running BW I have the chance to read as I go, but not like I normally can.

Sent from my SM-G950U using SDN mobile

The Ceke/Blitzen thing seems likely to be the stupidest villager on villager action ever.

Oh dear. LIS is correct.

Here is what I meant:

-I think Ceke is village based on the ability they used on me. I do not think they are sketchy.
-My comment about protesting too much was directed @sparrow - it was a direct response to her lynching me in the post directly before mine where she said I didn't give any reasons for me feeling like she is possibly scum. I meant I would go back through and see if there were specific sparrow posts that seemed sketch.
-How is a "The vouch is a defense to me being a wolf" a freudian slip of wolfing-ness? That literally means that the vouch is a defense which indicates that I am not a wolf. Which is what I meant. And it was, again, in direct response to the post before mine from sparrow in which she voted to lynch me for seeming allegedly wolfy.

Last edited:
Still catching up on the thread, but I wanted to go ahead and ask for input on moving someone on the roster. I'm pretty happy to stay in Nicaragua for the meantime. Does anybody want to move? Esp. if it's to our one under-populated region, I think it's good to stay well-distributed.

Why? You've done this two days now with no explanation given and have posted 6 times total, one of which is blank which could be a last minute delete of a pm meant to go elsewhere?

Sent from my Moto E (4) using SDN mobile

Yeah. Even though I still have you on the naughty list, MJ's play is even more weird than his recent weird busy-with-school-or-whatever stuff.

It's hard for me to be objective about MJ; I've always been down for an MJ lynch. Especially since being dead doesn't stop his sense of humor.

Still catching up on the thread, but I wanted to go ahead and ask for input on moving someone on the roster. I'm pretty happy to stay in Nicaragua for the meantime. Does anybody want to move? Esp. if it's to our one under-populated region, I think it's good to stay well-distributed.

I dunno. I kinda like (when I have the ability to move) lumping everyone somewhere so anyone can PM anyone else. It plays to Super Spy's strengths (certainly not mine). So long as STL is village, it helps the village. If he's not, it hurts.

But mostly I like doing it because it's not how the mods designed the game, so even if it isn't outright game-breaking, it's mildly game-busting, which amuses me.

Reactions: 1 users
Why? You've done this two days now with no explanation given and have posted 6 times total, one of which is blank which could be a last minute delete of a pm meant to go elsewhere?

Sent from my Moto E (4) using SDN mobile
My post was unedited, genius. Have a mod confirm it if you'd like, I'm posting from my phone and accidentally clicked post reply because it was lagging hard, those two posts were supposed to be one post but I was too busy to check whether editing is allowed in this game or not.

And I'm voting for the lynch because I didn't like the response, for reasons stated previously.

Yeah. Even though I still have you on the naughty list, MJ's play is even more weird than his recent weird busy-with-school-or-whatever stuff.

It's hard for me to be objective about MJ; I've always been down for an MJ lynch. Especially since being dead doesn't stop his sense of humor.
I had an interview four hours away from home that was eight hours long, it just took up a lot of time, given that it was sixteen hours plus eight hours of sleep that I couldn't use my phone. I'm going to be more active moving forward.

After skimming, my feels are biggest on ceke right now. I buy that britzen is villager - and I'm not necessarily trusting ceke's vouch, more just basing that off of britzen's play so far. I do wonder if the ability ceke seems to have proven to britzen could still be a wolf ability that ceke's playing off as village - haven't played with britzen yet so idk how well they would be able to see through that.

But that being said, I don't particularly want to vote for ceke yet in case they are useful. I'd rather give it a day or two and then lynch them if nothing has happened to them yet.

I'm not going to vote for sparrow since they're not sparking off major feels to me, but I would be okay if they went down tonight - if only because I don't know their play style, and that makes it harder for me to analyze.

I think I'm going to go with
Lynch STL

He's been way too quiet, and it's weirding me out. I also traditionally never can read STL so he's someone I usually prefer to vote early on before he confuses the hell out of me.

But mostly I like doing it because it's not how the mods designed the game, so even if it isn't outright game-breaking, it's mildly game-busting, which amuses me.

Ha. Somehow I'm not surprised.

Ceke's posts, taken individually, set me off, but I'd expect a wolf to post more strategically than that. It's a little sloppy for subterfuge, especially when there'd be a pack to provide advice.

I'm not happy that MJ's fixating on me, but I hate retribution votes.

Has STL been on today and I'm forgetting, or not really? It seems like a cop-out to vote for quiet twice in a row, but I'd agree that it's not what you expect from STL.

I do think Paws is village from pming. I don't have a good leaning-village list yet other than that. I don't have feelings on sparrow either way.

Ugh I need a tl;dr from all this "he said, she said"...catching up now

I do wonder if the ability ceke seems to have proven to britzen could still be a wolf ability that ceke's playing off as village - haven't played with britzen yet so idk how well they would be able to see through that.

It seems like an unlikely power for a wolf to be able to have, and even unlikelier that they would vouch for me as a villager on the thread without prompting if they were a wolf.

That said, I've not played this game many times nor have I played in about 10 years (and never online or in this forum), so I honestly don't know what all of the possible powers are and which ones wolves could have or not have. And it's possible that ceke's unprompted vouching was a smokescreen to make themselves seem villager when they are not, but I don't think so.

Ugh I need a tl;dr from all this "he said, she said"...catching up now

tl;dr version:
sparrow said I seemed sketchy and voted to lynch me
I quoted ceke who vouched for me as a villager to prove I am a villager
I also meant to say that I thought sparrow seemed sketchy and would go back and look for specific posts proving her sketch
But, ceke thought I called her sketchy because I quoted her in that post, so she voted to lynch me

Someone called for a super spy?

Not going to be as active during research hours as I already have like 5 projects and it's day 2 of me being officially research only. BI is working like 13 hours shifts right now for lab animal rotation because everyone is at lab animal conference, so I am doing 99.9% of the stuff at home right now like cooking and all that jazz. Aka, life cray, not as active. With that, I am still fond of my lynch from yestersay

************lynch stridor**********

Also whoever said that me and MJ are cleared from a Dubz death are wrong. MJ often isn't super present for wolf decisions in recent games, and I will kill anything/anyone because screw forming a meta

Nicaragua
1. @PrincessButterCup - PBC modded my last game. I don't know her play well.
2. @strider144 - I'm pretty much over the strider bandwagon.
3. @SnowshoeDog143 - don't really know them well. Why are we looking here? Aren't they pretty new?
4. @StayingPositive2017 - Of everyone in my list, the one I find gives me most reasons to look here.

The Balkans
5. @sparrow_lily - Not sure why a bandwagon seems to be forming here. Too new to me.
6. @Mad Jack - I don't know his normal gameplay and I know he's busy, but the ones playing closely enough to always get a lynch vote in (and I suspect strider has a useful ability as stated on thread), and on someone that might even be a tad better than vanillager, but don't offer ANYTHING else or even a sentence to explain their vote... have in my limited experience been wolves. Or less than useful villagers.
8. @genny - I played a game with genny as wolf. She reads the same to me here, but it doesn't mean much.
9. @SummerTheLynx - seems a bit quiet. Not a reason for me to vote here, but I'm making a note here.

England
10. @LetItSnow - I will always have a love/hate in my heart for LIS. Love becuz, yeah, love. Hate, because it means I have to maintain a high level of suspicion on principle. LIS made a lot of sense to me last game, and was right on the money and a villager. LIS is still making a lot of sense to me now, but I don't want to be lulled as a result. The only thing that gets me is how he seems stuck on @Ceke2002. Ceke could be a wolf, but we need to point to something besides her absolutely typical play. Is he trying to throw her under the bus, or is he really looking out for village?
11. @Animal Midwife - making lots of sense to me. I find that suspicious, and is more active and helpful than last game when she was a villager. I find wolves are often silent or a bit too helpful, or just not helpful in the ways you need.
Basically, LIS and AM are still reading villager to me, but reading villager to me I find automatically sketchy, so don't read too much into that.
13. @Crayola227

United States/Canada
14. @britzen - there have just been certain posts that haven't come off as "don't vote me here's why I'm innocent" or "vote here because here's why this person is sketch", but has more of a flavor of a wolf trying to get others lynched for crap reasons.
15. @Cyndia - too quiet. I don't trust her as a result.
16. @Ceke2002 - reading as her usual village play. Never seen her as wolf, so it makes it hard for me to clear her.
17. @allieh8607 - Low post count, new to me, but a veteran player. All of this makes me very uneasy about this person.

OK, let's relive some quotes I quoted cuz they made me think thoughts as I went. Then I forgot what my point was with some.

******lynch stridor*********

Defending a joke vote with enthusiasm gets the half side eye

###lynch @Crayola227 ###

To check if she's aware that the game's started

#### lynch mad jack###
For eating popcorn while I got lynched last game, and cuz @Coopah didn't play. If @LetItSnow doesn't check in late today as promised in sign up, I'm lynching him tomorrow.

:hello:

Not new, I'm actually a veteran player. Just got too busy with 3rd and 4th year so haven't played for quite some time! I don't know the majority of you or your playing styles so I'm just watching the conversation for a bit. Although, I'm typically a quieter player so you won't find me engaging in much banter.

unlynch stl
lynch strider

because early ties are fun.

I love ties too, but it's unusual for this to be good for village.

Why? I mean, I don't care if you lynch me, but why me specifically? There are other players (coughNyankocough) that haven't checked in.

Since I noted I'd be gone <before roles had gone out> absence can't have any significant on my role. So why pick me over Nyanko?

Weird, StayP. +1 sketch, because it seems like you're trying for an easy lame vote.

lynch Ceke

I didn't like the stuff about the locations - felt like making more out of it than even remotely made sense. And then vanished. It's weak sketch, but it still smacks of "seem like I'm participating, then vanish" kinda stuff.

This is all normal for Ceke, not that it proves anything.

What does being from 8 hrs ago have to do with anything? It's still weird - there's no rational reason for saying "I'm going to focus on LIS" over Nyanko or any other players who haven't checked in (if there are any).

I mean, if it's just irrational "what the hell, I wanna focus on LIS," ok, fine. But otherwise, it's just sketchy.

I'm happy to be off your list, but you're definitely on mine.

Agreed, this was sketch with Paws. CTF. (continue to follow)

MJ was a first day, not much suspicious happening yet vote, though he is awol now. Crayola is sketching me out with liking every single post and unrelated discussion regarding manators etc seems like distraction

Think I'll make it a three way tie and #lynch crayola#

Uh, that's a pretty anti-village move. Wolves/chaos love to kill as many villagers during the day lynches as they can. Participating in ties like it's "cute" while temptingly fun, also hides wolf work. Villagers need to avoid ties typically.

Edit: Contents removed; didn't see night was closed without results yet. Will repost if alive, etc.

So.... where's the promised content?

I rarely think people are LYING about their real life stuff. But wolves need excuses, it's easy to get caught lying, so it is almost irresistible for some players to post that as their excuse.

I mean.... first Ceke started with:

Then it's the stuff about getting sick, etc.

It just smacks of trying to stack up excuses for being absent.

Anyway.

I could vote Ceke again for well-stated reasons, but I also received a PM overnight that doesn't clear Ceke, but lowers suspicion very slightly.

I could get on an STL vote - STL is unusually quiet and might need a kick in the rear.

I'm hesitant on the allieh vote; I don't see sketch and she's generally a quiet player. I'm all about the mid-game lynch of quiet players, but...

I could still get on a SPaws lynch. I really didn't like the "I'll lynch LIS for not showing up, but not Nyanko or other quiet players" approach that <still> hasn't been justified. Seemed super super weak, and when prompted, replied with some lame "well, that was 8 hours ago" response - like circumstances were any different 8 hours prior when it came to me vs Nyanko. Just plain nonsensical.

Um.... who else. Hm.

I keep wanting to vote for @Trilt , but I'm going to try really hard this game to only vote for people who are actually playing.

Could vote for Strider - even though MJ is sketchy like always, he had a point with the "I can't believe I'm getting lynched for ...." post. I agree with his insight.

The Nyanko vote bugs me. These people voted on it: WZ, PBC, sparrow, britzen, strider. Obviously WZ was legit. I can't hold it against Strider - self-preservation and all. But PBC/sparrow/britzen ..... I don't really see a reason for any of them to get on that lynch.

For now:
lynch PBC

Why not sparrow since others seem to be looking there? Not that I know why they are, just curious. I follow LIS logic at every step... except I felt like PBC came out of nowhere.

Hm. So you didn't read Nyanko as scum but were willing to put her in the lead....

.... But you also didn't read Strider or Cray as scum, and weren't willing to put them in the lead?

Kinda inconsistent.

I think PBC explained her thinking well, and before she did, I followed her logic on that choice fine.

STL, you're technically making sense on things, but the actual conclusions you're drawing don't. Which makes me think villager that isn't coming to all the right conclusions but thinking it through well, or a well that is "walking us through" their excellent logic... that leads to lynching the innocent.

Unlynch Sparrow

Lynch Britzen

LOL, villager on villager. Or perhaps one is a wolf, I dunno.

Apologies to Britzen for what seems like a misunderstanding. I am still a little wolf vibe-ish on her though, but for now I will

Unlynch Britzen

Relynch Sparrow
(for the same reasons I gave previously)

I will be hopefully trying to at least confirm Strider's ability claims tonight. I will try and check, and hopefully clear, Britzen as village again also. Sooner we move off of definite villagers and onto potential wolves, the more chance the village has of winning.

Nicaragua
1. @PrincessButterCup - PBC modded my last game. I don't know her play well.
2. @strider144 - I'm pretty much over the strider bandwagon.
3. @SnowshoeDog143 - don't really know them well. Why are we looking here? Aren't they pretty new?
4. @StayingPositive2017 - Of everyone in my list, the one I find gives me most reasons to look here.

The Balkans
5. @sparrow_lily - Not sure why a bandwagon seems to be forming here. Too new to me.
6. @Mad Jack - I don't know his normal gameplay and I know he's busy, but the ones playing closely enough to always get a lynch vote in (and I suspect strider has a useful ability as stated on thread), and on someone that might even be a tad better than vanillager, but don't offer ANYTHING else or even a sentence to explain their vote... have in my limited experience been wolves. Or less than useful villagers.
8. @genny - I played a game with genny as wolf. She reads the same to me here, but it doesn't mean much.
9. @SummerTheLynx - seems a bit quiet. Not a reason for me to vote here, but I'm making a note here.

England
10. @LetItSnow - I will always have a love/hate in my heart for LIS. Love becuz, yeah, love. Hate, because it means I have to maintain a high level of suspicion on principle. LIS made a lot of sense to me last game, and was right on the money and a villager. LIS is still making a lot of sense to me now, but I don't want to be lulled as a result. The only thing that gets me is how he seems stuck on @Ceke2002. Ceke could be a wolf, but we need to point to something besides her absolutely typical play. Is he trying to throw her under the bus, or is he really looking out for village?
11. @Animal Midwife - making lots of sense to me. I find that suspicious, and is more active and helpful than last game when she was a villager. I find wolves are often silent or a bit too helpful, or just not helpful in the ways you need.
Basically, LIS and AM are still reading villager to me, but reading villager to me I find automatically sketchy, so don't read too much into that.
13. @Crayola227

United States/Canada
14. @britzen - there have just been certain posts that haven't come off as "don't vote me here's why I'm innocent" or "vote here because here's why this person is sketch", but has more of a flavor of a wolf trying to get others lynched for crap reasons.
15. @Cyndia - too quiet. I don't trust her as a result.
16. @Ceke2002 - reading as her usual village play. Never seen her as wolf, so it makes it hard for me to clear her.
17. @allieh8607 - Low post count, new to me, but a veteran player. All of this makes me very uneasy about this person.

OK, let's relive some quotes I quoted cuz they made me think thoughts as I went. Then I forgot what my point was with some.

I love ties too, but it's unusual for this to be good for village.

This is all normal for Ceke, not that it proves anything.

Agreed, this was sketch with Paws. CTF. (continue to follow)

Uh, that's a pretty anti-village move. Wolves/chaos love to kill as many villagers during the day lynches as they can. Participating in ties like it's "cute" while temptingly fun, also hides wolf work. Villagers need to avoid ties typically.

So.... where's the promised content?

Why not sparrow since others seem to be looking there? Not that I know why they are, just curious. I follow LIS logic at every step... except I felt like PBC came out of nowhere.

I think PBC explained her thinking well, and before she did, I followed her logic on that choice fine.

STL, you're technically making sense on things, but the actual conclusions you're drawing don't. Which makes me think villager that isn't coming to all the right conclusions but thinking it through well, or a well that is "walking us through" their excellent logic... that leads to lynching the innocent.

LOL, villager on villager. Or perhaps one is a wolf, I dunno.

I refuse to edit past posts. too sketchy. I said STL when I meant LIS

Skimmed through but have to run and won't be back until late after lynch close. I still like the sparrow lynch so I'll stay on that, but not a huge fan of the bandwagonning there.

16. @Ceke2002 - reading as her usual village play. Never seen her as wolf, so it makes it hard for me to clear her

I've literally never played as a wolf, not even as a potential wolf convert, and this game is no exception. I honestly don't really know what I'd be like as a wolf, although I suspect the pack would probably lynch me themselves out of pure self preservation. :laugh: