You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Omg he's so fluffy 😍**********************************
Irl picture of Mel below:
![]()
***********************************
I'm working on it.Me, @Melchizedek @katashark @capri1722 @Crayola227 need to vote
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Look at the snoot on that good boi lolOmg he's so fluffy 😍
@Lawper
SportPonies: feels village to me.
Animal Midwife: seems village, just don’t really like the style.
Lawper: leaning village
genny: undecided, leans village.
Melchizedek: I prefer the extra toasty cheezits. Honestly haven't played very many games with mel, but I'm thinking village.
StayingPositive2017: undecided.
WildZoo: can never read WZ properly. In a game this small, it’d be really easy for a good wolf to control the game.
dolphin: jil/dolphin seems forced.
Skimble: hmmm, it’s where most of the votes are. I’m not sure. Could go either way though.
Crayola: want more posts
capri: sketchy because people were speculating where she has been, then arrived and brought me up as someone who also hasn’t been around (which is true for sure). This is like a wolf who is like “no, don’t look at me, look at this other villager who is doing the same thing.” Try to lead the village away from voting for them. Too deflective.
I think the no kill night is explained by a conversion. Only speculated on mechanics yesterday because sometimes they do help in a KD game and more information is always better about anything in a game this small.
SportPonies: feels village to me.
Animal Midwife: seems village, just don’t really like the style.
Lawper: leaning village
genny: undecided, leans village.
Melchizedek: I prefer the extra toasty cheezits. Honestly haven't played very many games with mel, but I'm thinking village.
StayingPositive2017: undecided.
WildZoo: can never read WZ properly. In a game this small, it’d be really easy for a good wolf to control the game.
dolphin: jil/dolphin seems forced.
Skimble: hmmm, it’s where most of the votes are. I’m not sure. Could go either way though.
Crayola: want more posts
capri: sketchy because people were speculating where she has been, then arrived and brought me up as someone who also hasn’t been around (which is true for sure). This is like a wolf who is like “no, don’t look at me, look at this other villager who is doing the same thing.” Try to lead the village away from voting for them. Too deflective.
I think the no kill night is explained by a conversion. Only speculated on mechanics yesterday because sometimes they do help in a KD game and more information is always better about anything in a game this small.
...because that's what I think. could also be a blocker. but i have a hunch.Why?
....
lynch dolphin
seems sketchier to me than jill and capri at this time.
seems sketchier to me than jill and capri at this time.
Idk conversion is pretty low on my list of possible explanations for last night considering it was N1 and we hadn't even lynched a wolf yet
Why would lynching a wolf matterIdk conversion is pretty low on my list of possible explanations for last night considering it was N1 and we hadn't even lynched a wolf yet
### lynch Mel ###
For now at least. Going to a family dinner so may not be back on until close, or close to it.
For now at least. Going to a family dinner so may not be back on until close, or close to it.
...because that's what I think. could also be a blocker. but i have a hunch. ....
Any evidence to back it up?
Sometimes conversion is tied to lynching a specific wolf or having X wolves killed or whatever. Thought the standard for conversions (if there were any) was one at 1/2 wolves.Why would lynching a wolf matter
@Lawper
SportPonies: feels village to me.
Animal Midwife: seems village, just don’t really like the style.
Lawper: leaning village
genny: undecided, leans village..
Melchizedek: I prefer the extra toasty cheezits. Honestly haven't played very many games with mel, but I'm thinking village. .
StayingPositive2017: undecided.
WildZoo: can never read WZ properly. In a game this small, it’d be really easy for a good wolf to control the game.
dolphin: jil/dolphin seems forced.
Skimble: hmmm, it’s where most of the votes are. I’m not sure. Could go either way though.
Crayola: want more posts
capri: sketchy because people were speculating where she has been, then arrived and brought me up as someone who also hasn’t been around (which is true for sure). This is like a wolf who is like “no, don’t look at me, look at this other villager who is doing the same thing.” Try to lead the village away from voting for them. Too deflective.
.
I think the no kill night is explained by a conversion. Only speculated on mechanics yesterday because sometimes they do help in a KD game and more information is always better about anything in a game this small. .
lynch dolphin
seems sketchier to me than jill and capri at this time.
So you're voting dolphin because you find her exchange with Jimble/Skilary to be forced?
This is not always true. Wasn't kcoughli converted on an N1 or n2 one time?Sometimes conversion is tied to lynching a specific wolf or having X wolves killed or whatever. Thought the standard for conversions (if there were any) was one at 1/2 wolves.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
AFAIK, the no kill night could be explained by conversion, blocking, protection etc.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Not actually! Conversions can happen whenever the wolves want in a lot of games.Sometimes conversion is tied to lynching a specific wolf or having X wolves killed or whatever. Thought the standard for conversions (if there were any) was one at 1/2 wolves.
But. Kdizzle does tend to force conversions to happen late (only after a wolf is lynched, or when they're down to one, or something).
However, she can also do whatever she wants, and is prone to mixing things up to keep us on our toes. I'm waiting to see what some of the original wolf abilities are before I decide whether or not a convert is likely.
Sometimes conversion is tied to lynching a specific wolf or having X wolves killed or whatever. Thought the standard for conversions (if there were any) was one at 1/2 wolves.
The standard is convert at night as long as one wolf is still alive. Everyone else is a less common variation.
also in a game this small it would pay off for wolves to convert early in the game. because then they can potentially win faster.
@Animal Midwife: tentative at best. so not really lol. gut feeling.
@Animal Midwife: tentative at best. so not really lol. gut feeling.
Anyways, I don't know how I feel about so many single votes so I am going to
Lynch Capri
But would probably be lynching sporty. I may waffle closer to
Lynch Capri
But would probably be lynching sporty. I may waffle closer to
D2 “This Ain’t A Scene, It’s A” Lynch Tally
Skim (3) - WZ, AM, Lawpy
genny (1) - Sporty
WZ (1) - Skimble
Lawpy (1) - dolph
capri (2) - genny, Paws
dolph (1) - katachomps
Mel (1) - capri
10/12
Role call: @Melchizedek @Crayola227
Lynch ends in ~2 hours
Skim (3) - WZ, AM, Lawpy
genny (1) - Sporty
WZ (1) - Skimble
Lawpy (1) - dolph
capri (2) - genny, Paws
dolph (1) - katachomps
Mel (1) - capri
10/12
Role call: @Melchizedek @Crayola227
Lynch ends in ~2 hours
I could go for capriAnyways, I don't know how I feel about so many single votes so I am going to
Lynch Capri
But would probably be lynching sporty. I may waffle closer to
@Lawper: forced conversation, and posts a lot but not much to contribute? idk. mostly just seems sketchier than the others. but clearly i'm unsure.
I was ruminating between Lawper (who just seems to be attracting negative attention) or Capri, but I'm going withMe, @Melchizedek @katashark @capri1722 @Crayola227 need to vote
Lynch Capri
I don't remember why I put this into my quote list, but gonna keep it in this post as a reminder to go back and read the conversation around this post again.lynch dolphin
seems sketchier to me than jill and capri at this time.
@Lawper: forced conversation, and posts a lot but not much to contribute? idk. mostly just seems sketchier than the others. but clearly i'm unsure.
What about forced conversion?
I remembered why I quoted this, if you think Dolphin is a wolf can you speculate to who might be her wolf pack based on yesterday and today?lynch dolphin
seems sketchier to me than jill and capri at this time.
I don’t like this post. Not for content. Just for. Feels. It reads to me too much like some things I’ve seen her post as wolf.Not recent enough for me dude, i vaguely remember you being mislynched but I couldn't tell you anything else about your play. I only really use meta if I've seen someone wolf and village several times and/or have wolfed with them recently.
I don’t care to explain my genny lynch too extensively right now, but part of it was desire to observe this jimble/AM/Dubz mess today from the outside. Dubz hasn’t been reading right to me since yesterday but I haven’t put my finger on it. AM seems more normal for right now. Jil hasn’t struck me as wolfy.
Mel is null, Capri I haven’t looked at too closely
“I don’t care to talk about mechanics of what KD would or wouldn’t do.” -DubzNot actually! Conversions can happen whenever the wolves want in a lot of games.
But. Kdizzle does tend to force conversions to happen late (only after a wolf is lynched, or when they're down to one, or something).
However, she can also do whatever she wants, and is prone to mixing things up to keep us on our toes. I'm waiting to see what some of the original wolf abilities are before I decide whether or not a convert is likely.
“Let me talk about what KD likes to do with conversions” -also Dubz
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Didn't say I didn't care to talk about it. Said I didn't care to use it to solve the game.“I don’t care to talk about mechanics of what KD would or wouldn’t do.” -Dubz
“Let me talk about what KD likes to do with conversions” -also Dubz
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Kd loves when we talk about her mod meta 

Switching my kata read to null. Mixed feelings generally but on same category as Mel, Sporty and genny.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I don’t like this post. Not for content. Just for. Feels. It reads to me too much like some things I’ve seen her post as wolf.
I don’t care to explain my genny lynch too extensively right now, but part of it was desire to observe this jimble/AM/Dubz mess today from the outside. Dubz hasn’t been reading right to me since yesterday but I haven’t put my finger on it. AM seems more normal for right now. Jil hasn’t struck me as wolfy.
Mel is null, Capri I haven’t looked at too closely
So you don't want anyone to lynch genny?
how many wolves do we think there are? 2, maybe 3?I remembered why I quoted this, if you think Dolphin is a wolf can you speculate to who might be her wolf pack based on yesterday and today?
@Lawper
SportPonies: feels village to me.
Animal Midwife: seems village, just don’t really like the style.
Lawper: leaning village
genny: undecided, leans village..
Melchizedek: I prefer the extra toasty cheezits. Honestly haven't played very many games with mel, but I'm thinking village. .
StayingPositive2017: undecided.
WildZoo: can never read WZ properly. In a game this small, it’d be really easy for a good wolf to control the game.
dolphin: jil/dolphin seems forced.
Skimble: hmmm, it’s where most of the votes are. I’m not sure. Could go either way though.
Crayola: want more posts
capri: sketchy because people were speculating where she has been, then arrived and brought me up as someone who also hasn’t been around (which is true for sure). This is like a wolf who is like “no, don’t look at me, look at this other villager who is doing the same thing.” Try to lead the village away from voting for them. Too deflective.
.
I think the no kill night is explained by a conversion. Only speculated on mechanics yesterday because sometimes they do help in a KD game and more information is always better about anything in a game this small. .
How do you feel about Sporty's vote on genny?
is this a riddle? posting restriction?
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Nois this a riddle? posting restriction?
It's a joke. Song lyrics.
Maybe you are a fortune cookie in reverse.Maybe my answer is hidden inside the questions.
Conversion didn't even occur to me until you said this.I'm also curious why you think info on the no kill would lead us to a wolf and not, say, a protector or a discussion that would make AM's head explode (conversion, anyone?)

No one wants to lynch genny.So you don't want anyone to lynch genny?
I have a problem. The two people I was thinking seemed wolfiest are now voting for each other.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Probably bussingI have a problem. The two people I was thinking seemed wolfiest are now voting for each other.

what does this actually meanIs someone frozen?
My problem is that I see two different possible packsI have a problem. The two people I was thinking seemed wolfiest are now voting for each other.
My problem is that I see two different possible packs
If there's actually two packs in a 13 player game, I will sub out.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I have three, depending on wolf numbers. So that's fun.My problem is that I see two different possible packs
But there's overlap at least!
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
If there's actually two packs in a 13 player game, I will sub out.
I don't think that's what she meant Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I didn’t say that. Just haven’t been on my computer all day to more thoroughly look and decide if I want to switch today.So you don't want anyone to lynch genny?
what does this actually mean
Just no activity due to fearfulness from wolf/wolves.
Take your pick. Or if you're feeling ambitious, detail out both.how many wolves do we think there are? 2, maybe 3?
*snorts* Smooth, DubZ. SmoothHowever, she can also do whatever she wants, and is prone to mixing things up to keep us on our toes.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Similar threads
- Replies
- 182
- Views
- 6K
- Replies
- 180
- Views
- 7K