You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I disagree with this, I’ve decided not to vote self prez tons of times when I’m village bc I don’t like voting for people I truly don’t think are wolfy. Not saying that’s the only way that’s used, but I don’t see it as a completely wolfy thing to do
It may not always be wolfy, but it is 100% anti-village from a mechanics standpoint.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Oh cray what did you dounlynch kata
lynch capri
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
unlynch capri
Wait do we have a tie?
I'm mean, if you're village, you need to self-prez. Not doing that is like permanently self voting. Unless you're that sure capri is village?
Now I’d be making another tie. I might not save anyone and could cost us two villagers.Uh because you could be wrong about the other person, but you should know 100% that you are a villager?
Explain to me how not voting self prez is in any way a wolf move?
frak me why do I always do this
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Not saying village doesn't do it. Saying it's poor village play. Just like the way she reacted to AM and I today was poor village play.I disagree with this, I’ve decided not to vote self prez tons of times when I’m village bc I don’t like voting for people I truly don’t think are wolfy. Not saying that’s the only way that’s used, but I don’t see it as a completely wolfy thing to do
Fine
Unlynch wz
Lynch capri
Happy now????? No of course not.
Unlynch wz
Lynch capri
Happy now????? No of course not.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Well 1) if the counterwagon is also a wolf and 2) if you want to keep from giving the village any extra info with your deathNow I’d be making another tie. I might not save anyone and could cost us two villagers.
Explain to me how not voting self prez is in any way a wolf move?
Personally I think it's bad play for anyone outside of scenario 1
unlynch dolphin
lynch capri
lynch capri
we all know the answer to this - you know for a fact you're village, you don't know about the other unless it's mod-provided info. So chances of catching a wolf are always higher when you vote for someone that isn't you (when you're villager)Why vote for someone I don’t think is a wolf though? Either way a villager dies.
Lynch closed, writeup pending, you lucky lucky lot.
FINAL D2 “This Ain’t A Scene, It’s A” Lynch Tally
Skim (4) - WZ, AM, Lawpy, capri
genny ()
WZ (2) - Skimble, Sporty
Lawpy (1) - dolph
capri (3) - genny, Paws, Melby
dolph (1) - katachomps
Mel ()
kata ()
11/12
Missing: Cray
FINAL D2 “This Ain’t A Scene, It’s A” Lynch Tally
Skim (4) - WZ, AM, Lawpy, capri
genny ()
WZ (2) - Skimble, Sporty
Lawpy (1) - dolph
capri (3) - genny, Paws, Melby
dolph (1) - katachomps
Mel ()
kata ()
11/12
Missing: Cray
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Well I mean, no. Because you were late.Fine
Unlynch wz
Lynch capri
Happy now????? No of course not.
Well you should be able to, I haven't been a wolf all that often when it comes down to it.This is a bold face lie. I can’t even count the times you pushed my lynch when you were a wolf.
I'll gather data though. We'll figure this one out 😉
i don't like to make ties in KD games.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Completely confused so I'm leaving this here
I believe, according to time, Cray’s unlynch made it but, kata and Skimble, your vote swaps just missed deadline.
dang it. nothing is loading.
it might not be wolfy but it's not good game play and don't let anyone let you think differentlyI disagree with this, I’ve decided not to vote self prez tons of times when I’m village bc I don’t like voting for people I truly don’t think are wolfy. Not saying that’s the only way that’s used, but I don’t see it as a completely wolfy thing to do
plenty of villagers move offstage in one way or another and I get that, it happens
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
What was that, like 3 or 4 late waffles? Are you guys being possessed by @PippyPony?
it's not just Pippy's thing. It's been mine for a while now too.
I sincerely hope Skimble is village. This last bit of defense felt very village to me.
Sorta sucks because it could have swung, and I suspect Capri more out of the 2.
I sincerely hope Skimble is village. This last bit of defense felt very village to me.
Sorta sucks because it could have swung, and I suspect Capri more out of the 2.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I think you must have caught it from her when you wolfed together 😛it's not just Pippy's thing. It's been mine for a while now too.
I sincerely hope Skimble is village. This last bit of defense felt very village to me.
Sorta sucks because it could have swung, and I suspect Capri more out of the 2.
My issue with ties, beyond the fact that two can die, is that lately KD's mechanics have also punished or risked the tiemaker themselves. So no, I don't do it on purpose. But my keeping track of the thread, timing, and keeping track of votes, is pretty shyte and I probably shouldn't attempt to "help" but then again I always say that and then do it again.
how did I not post this in the last game?????? I forgot I had it
WPTD?I think you must have caught it from her when you wolfed together 😛
Wolf Pack Transmitted Disease?
D2 results: (sorry, on mobile and gotta go to sleep ASAP)
Just when the conductor thought that there’d be a productive rehearsal. They’d made it through the first page before arguments erupted between DubZ and Skimble. “I heard what you said about deserving a solo. What makes you so great?” “I didn’t say any such thing, what are you smiling!?” Skimble snapped indignantly. She went to march off stage but was tackled by a few wayward players.
Lynched is @Skimble - the Saxophone and villager.
Night 2 closes at 6:30am EST
11 players
Roster:
1. @SportPonies
2. @StayingPositive2017
3. @Animal Midwife
4. @WildZoo
5. @Melchizedek
7. @Crayola227
8. @dolphin106258
10. @katashark
11. @capri1722
12. @Lawper
13. @genny
Axed:
9. @sheltermed - Piano
6. @Skimble - Saxophone
Just when the conductor thought that there’d be a productive rehearsal. They’d made it through the first page before arguments erupted between DubZ and Skimble. “I heard what you said about deserving a solo. What makes you so great?” “I didn’t say any such thing, what are you smiling!?” Skimble snapped indignantly. She went to march off stage but was tackled by a few wayward players.
Lynched is @Skimble - the Saxophone and villager.
Night 2 closes at 6:30am EST
11 players
Roster:
1. @SportPonies
2. @StayingPositive2017
3. @Animal Midwife
4. @WildZoo
5. @Melchizedek
7. @Crayola227
8. @dolphin106258
10. @katashark
11. @capri1722
12. @Lawper
13. @genny
Axed:
9. @sheltermed - Piano
6. @Skimble - Saxophone
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Hmm. That one hurts. I really did think I had gotten better about that.
Note the early close. Please submit actions in a timely fashion.
This is just another reason to always self-prez.
Sporty and capri are peaking quite a bit in terms of wolfiness.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
*************************
******************************
Hmm. That one hurts. I really did think I had gotten better about that.
******************************
Also, Lawpy because his thoughts are not linear.
Well that's unfortunate. I admit I can't read Jimble/Skilary well.
katasharky left me confused and undecided on her. Could go with capri. I don't know what to make of Sporty, genny and Mel though.
katasharky left me confused and undecided on her. Could go with capri. I don't know what to make of Sporty, genny and Mel though.
Bite meSporty and capri are peaking quite a bit in terms of wolfiness.
Bite me
Come closer and I will~
Bite me
Very much yes*****
?
*****
Hi Chompy McChomperstein
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Might be time to reinstitute that rule I had. I did getcha a couple times though!
Also, since I thought you might be interested (I'm not using it as strategy if anyone else wants to see. I was just curious.)
Infiltrated - Dubz was dead before Skilary was lynched. Did vote for her once, but she didn't get any other votes that day and I didn't push it.
A Few of Trilt's Favourite Things - post-conversion, I was one of the few to not vote for jil on the final day of the game...or at all
HP Redux (Fantastic Beasts) - killed her n1 lol
Under the Sea - post-conversion, didn't vote for her a single time, night killed her
Vet Clinic - not a single vote
Safari - I died d1
and then she died before i came back, long before I was converted
Afterparty - she started (joined DVMD as a hydra) after I was already dead
Pokemon Redux - obvs did not lynch
A Few of Trilt's Favourite Things - post-conversion, I was one of the few to not vote for jil on the final day of the game...or at all
HP Redux (Fantastic Beasts) - killed her n1 lol
Under the Sea - post-conversion, didn't vote for her a single time, night killed her
Vet Clinic - not a single vote
Safari - I died d1
and then she died before i came back, long before I was convertedAfterparty - she started (joined DVMD as a hydra) after I was already dead
Pokemon Redux - obvs did not lynch
So you see, all those times when I pushed your lynch, I was definitely village
I'm...not sure if that makes it better...or worse...WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Do non-linear thoughts make a wolf? Have you seen him in tot chats?Also, Lawpy because his thoughts are not linear.
Do non-linear thoughts make a wolf? Have you seen him in tot chats?
No, I been in exactly one spec chat with him (and the game had already ended). What I saw seemed linear.
I'm rather confused because yesterday he said Skim was logical but today she was his only vote.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I remember him being kind of all over the placeNo, I been in exactly one spec chat with him (and the game had already ended). What I saw seemed linear.
I'm rather confused because yesterday he said Skim was logical but today she was his only vote.
He's not quite the same in game as he is in tots, though, so I suppose that's fair.
I was really hoping skim would be a wolf so that I could put all my faith in you being village. This one was quite the blow to my confidence in my reads. I will need time to think. Or be consumed by paranoia.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
You're boring mecontingency lynch Dubz
I remember him being kind of all over the place
He's not quite the same in game as he is in tots, though, so I suppose that's fair.
I was really hoping skim would be a wolf so that I could put all my faith in you being village. This one was quite the blow to my confidence in my reads. I will need time to think. Or be consumed by paranoia.
Please don't put total faith in me. It gets to me then I am more likely to screw up.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Contingency Lynch Capri
I'm annoyed dubz got people to lynch skilary over capri. I would like Capri's egg cracked before its too late in the game.
I'm annoyed dubz got people to lynch skilary over capri. I would like Capri's egg cracked before its too late in the game.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Not faith in your reads. Just faith in you being villa.Please don't put total faith in me. It gets to me then I am more likely to screw up.
Not faith in your reads. Just faith in you being villa.
Well, I trust that you'll come to a comfortable conclusion in due time.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Well gosh I think that's the second time I've annoyed you this game, must be doing something right. I was worried about a last minute swing to me because things were so close. Didn't really care whether or not capri was lynched. Maybe you should have pushed harder 😛Contingency Lynch Capri
I'm annoyed dubz got people to lynch skilary over capri. I would like Capri's egg cracked before its too late in the game.
Contingency Lynch Capri
I'm annoyed dubz got people to lynch skilary over capri. I would like Capri's egg cracked before its too late in the game.
I think it only ended up being Lawpy. (capri was self-prez)
Similar threads
- Replies
- 182
- Views
- 6K
- Replies
- 180
- Views
- 7K
?