You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
😆If there's actually two packs in a 13 player game, I will sub out.
Love my sassy granddaughter. You tell your mom she’s crazy!“I don’t care to talk about mechanics of what KD would or wouldn’t do.” -Dubz
“Let me talk about what KD likes to do with conversions” -also Dubz
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
watExplain softly
this was all fair enough, except the part where she made a majority in favor of a villager... as opposed to making a majority in favor of wolf? that presupposes that she knows who is whoon what grounds did you not think Dolphin was a wolf, and you could have lynched sporty who was on and off the lynch block but you made a majority in favor of a villager which gets you sketch points.
also, don't villagers make majorities in favor of villagers all the time?
@Lawper
SportPonies: feels village to me.
Animal Midwife: seems village, just don’t really like the style.
Lawper: leaning village
genny: undecided, leans village..
Melchizedek: I prefer the extra toasty cheezits. Honestly haven't played very many games with mel, but I'm thinking village. .
StayingPositive2017: undecided.
WildZoo: can never read WZ properly. In a game this small, it’d be really easy for a good wolf to control the game.
dolphin: jil/dolphin seems forced.
Skimble: hmmm, it’s where most of the votes are. I’m not sure. Could go either way though.
Crayola: want more posts
capri: sketchy because people were speculating where she has been, then arrived and brought me up as someone who also hasn’t been around (which is true for sure). This is like a wolf who is like “no, don’t look at me, look at this other villager who is doing the same thing.” Try to lead the village away from voting for them. Too deflective.
.
I think the no kill night is explained by a conversion. Only speculated on mechanics yesterday because sometimes they do help in a KD game and more information is always better about anything in a game this small. .
wait, did I read this right? someone wants more posts from me?
I forgot katashark was playing until today.
I could vote there today. Capri doing what she did is what she does, sorta null but I don't like it.
The usual suspects giving me the feels - I'm not leaning as village on genny as I have in some past games where she was village, so leaning null-wolfy. StayPos and Capri are tough for me to read, so high baseline level of suspicion. Not sure on Skimble. The rest I don't have much to comment.
Conversion is a wild card. So really anything can happen. There are a lot of mechanics that can "unlock" that.Sometimes conversion is tied to lynching a specific wolf or having X wolves killed or whatever. Thought the standard for conversions (if there were any) was one at 1/2 wolves.
Welp for once I feel good about cray being village 

what if they're two lone wolves? lolIf there's actually two packs in a 13 player game, I will sub out.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
See. I'm actually not convinced yet.Welp for once I feel good about cray being village![]()
what if they're two lone wolves? lol
Seems rather unfortunate for the wolves then.
Get out of my head I was finally feeling like I knew somethingSee. I'm actually not convinced yet.
lol why do I feel like I'm missing part of the conversation on me? I was gonna ask Paws why she thought I was village, but then decided not to tempt fate with less than an hour to lynch close
lynch Katashark
several throw away posts strike me as wolfy
lynch Katashark
several throw away posts strike me as wolfy
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Sorry haha I mean, not convinced she's a wolf either. But not convinced she's village. There are some particular flavors missing from the wonderful concoction that is village!cray.Get out of my head I was finally feeling like I knew something
D2 “This Ain’t A Scene, It’s A” Lynch Tally
Skim (3) - WZ, AM, Lawpy
genny (1) - Sporty
WZ (1) - Skimble
Lawpy (1) - dolph
capri (3) - genny, Paws, Melby
dolph (1) - katachomps
Mel (1) - capri
kata (1) - Cray
TIE - @Skimble & @capri1722 are in jeopardy
12/12
Lynch ends in ~51 minutes
Skim (3) - WZ, AM, Lawpy
genny (1) - Sporty
WZ (1) - Skimble
Lawpy (1) - dolph
capri (3) - genny, Paws, Melby
dolph (1) - katachomps
Mel (1) - capri
kata (1) - Cray
TIE - @Skimble & @capri1722 are in jeopardy
12/12
Lynch ends in ~51 minutes
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Honestly I'm starting to creep this way because I feel like she deflected my questions to buy time to manufacture reads, but I don't have anything more concrete than that.lol why do I feel like I'm missing part of the conversation on me? I was gonna ask Paws why she thought I was village, but then decided not to tempt fate with less than an hour to lynch close
lynch Katashark
several throw away posts strike me as wolfy
How about nah to these lynches?
Unclench genny
Lynch Dubz
Unclench genny
Lynch Dubz
Honestly I'm starting to creep this way because I feel like she deflected my questions to buy time to manufacture reads, but I don't have anything more concrete than that.
Or I could go kata too.How about nah to these lynches?
Unclench genny
Lynch Dubz
talk to me about why not Capri and I'd seriously consider switchingOr I could go kata too.
Unfortunately I don’t have a great answer to that. She hasn’t set off my feels at all this game yet. On a quick iso, her train of thought makes sense to me so I’m fine with her staying alive right nowtalk to me about why not Capri and I'd seriously consider switching
Alsotalk to me about why not Capri and I'd seriously consider switching
How about nah to these lynches?
Unclench genny
Lynch Dubz
Which ones? There's a lot of people on the board.
Honestly I'm starting to creep this way because I feel like she deflected my questions to buy time to manufacture reads, but I don't have anything more concrete than that.
I don’t have any feels on a full pack yet. Sorry. What other questions?
That sweet, sweet release.How about nah to these lynches?
Unclench genny
Lynch Dubz
D2 “This Ain’t A Scene, It’s A” Lynch Tally
Skim (3) - WZ, AM, Lawpy
genny ()
WZ (2) - Skimble, Sporty
Lawpy (1) - dolph
capri (3) - genny, Paws, Melby
dolph (1) - katachomps
Mel (1) - capri
kata (1) - Cray
TIE - @Skimble & @capri1722 are in jeopardy
12/12
Lynch ends in ~36 minutes
Skim (3) - WZ, AM, Lawpy
genny ()
WZ (2) - Skimble, Sporty
Lawpy (1) - dolph
capri (3) - genny, Paws, Melby
dolph (1) - katachomps
Mel (1) - capri
kata (1) - Cray
TIE - @Skimble & @capri1722 are in jeopardy
12/12
Lynch ends in ~36 minutes
How about nah to these lynches?
Unclench genny
Lynch Dubz
That sweet, sweet release.
really? you have no follow up thoughts to your lynch vote?I don’t have any feels on a full pack yet. Sorry. What other questions?
I might be obsessive but I feel like you should be thinking about how dolphin would fit into a wolf pack and there were more than a few interactions that I think you could analyze going off of the assumption that dolphin is a wolf (an assumption you feel strongly enough to lynch over.) It bothers me that you haven't thought further ahead than just putting out a lynch vote.
really? you have no follow up thoughts to your lynch vote?
I might be obsessive but I feel like you should be thinking about how dolphin would fit into a wolf pack and there were more than a few interactions that I think you could analyze going off of the assumption that dolphin is a wolf (an assumption you feel strongly enough to lynch over.) It bothers me that you haven't thought further ahead than just putting out a lynch vote.
Sorry I don’t play up to your standards.
Putting someone in the lead mere minutes after they said they wouldn't be available? Thanks guys. Really appreciate getting 30 minutes to defend while I'm still at dinner. 
### unlynch Mel ###
### lynch Skim ###
Self-prez
### unlynch Mel ###
### lynch Skim ###
Self-prez
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Ok. If you all need some convincing on skimble. Her claim that she doesn't look for villagers is 100% bogus. In multiple games she has defended someone/said she thought they were village on d1 or d2. Sometimes more than one person. I can pull quotes if I need to. And I checked, these were games where she was a villager.
She also tends to be very narrow in her player focus when she is a wolf, and I have caught her with that tell before. When she's village, she tends to have more broad reads.
If you look at how she reacted to questioning today and say that's a village way to respond, I don't know what you're smoking.
She also tends to be very narrow in her player focus when she is a wolf, and I have caught her with that tell before. When she's village, she tends to have more broad reads.
If you look at how she reacted to questioning today and say that's a village way to respond, I don't know what you're smoking.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Catching up finally after dealing with the snowpocalypse, and am very sad no one had thoughts on my hypothetical pack. Also why are we lynching Capri, I swear I read she wasn’t gonna be here for the close? I know that’s not a reason to just not lynch her at all but seems kinda rude
Also I guess we’re all cool leaving a tie...
Edit:
about Capri by Capri lol
Also I guess we’re all cool leaving a tie...
Edit:
about Capri by Capri lolWildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I must have missed it, what was your hypothetical pack?Catching up finally after dealing with the snowpocalypse, and am very sad no one had thoughts on my hypothetical pack. Also why are we lynching Capri, I swear I read she wasn’t gonna be here for the close? I know that’s not a reason to just not lynch her at all but seems kinda rude
Also I guess we’re all cool leaving a tie...
No I meant I saw Kata was lynching me and Mel asked for my possible packmates and I wanted to hear about it...but I was sad since it wasn’t provided lol.I must have missed it, what was your hypothetical pack?
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Ohhh gotchaNo I meant I saw Kata was lynching me and Mel asked for my possible packmates and I wanted to hear about it...but I was sad since it wasn’t provided lol.
Also I don’t necessarily like what skim has said and how the responses have been overall, but I’m not the best at reading her. Plus Lawpy is voting there and idk how that makes me feel.Ok. If you all need some convincing on skimble. Her claim that she doesn't look for villagers is 100% bogus. In multiple games she has defended someone/said she thought they were village on d1 or d2. Sometimes more than one person. I can pull quotes if I need to. And I checked, these were games where she was a villager.
She also tends to be very narrow in her player focus when she is a wolf, and I have caught her with that tell before. When she's village, she tends to have more broad reads.
If you look at how she reacted to questioning today and say that's a village way to respond, I don't know what you're smoking.
D2 “This Ain’t A Scene, It’s A” Lynch Tally
Skim (4) - WZ, AM, Lawpy, capri
genny ()
WZ (2) - Skimble, Sporty
Lawpy (1) - dolph
capri (3) - genny, Paws, Melby
dolph (1) - katachomps
Mel ()
kata (1) - Cray
Dunno if you’re around, @Skimble , but you’re in the lead
12/12
Lynch ends in ~18 minutes
Skim (4) - WZ, AM, Lawpy, capri
genny ()
WZ (2) - Skimble, Sporty
Lawpy (1) - dolph
capri (3) - genny, Paws, Melby
dolph (1) - katachomps
Mel ()
kata (1) - Cray
Dunno if you’re around, @Skimble , but you’re in the lead
12/12
Lynch ends in ~18 minutes
I also feel pretty good about cray being village after today.Welp for once I feel good about cray being village![]()
You need to compare apples to apples. Compare my play this game to other games where I wasn’t around to really analyze d1.Ok. If you all need some convincing on skimble. Her claim that she doesn't look for villagers is 100% bogus. In multiple games she has defended someone/said she thought they were village on d1 or d2. Sometimes more than one person. I can pull quotes if I need to. And I checked, these were games where she was a villager.
She also tends to be very narrow in her player focus when she is a wolf, and I have caught her with that tell before. When she's village, she tends to have more broad reads.
If you look at how she reacted to questioning today and say that's a village way to respond, I don't know what you're smoking.
Sometimes people do things d1 that make me think they are village. That didn’t happen this game. I hope you are willing to eat your hat on this one. I’m not even going to vote for self prez, because I know I likely shouldn’t have signed up for this game in the first place. You historically read me wrong, and you are either doing it again, or you are being your normal wolfy self.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Oh I did. You're always pretty scarce d1. So maybe you are just off your village game here, but it's enough for me.I also feel pretty good about cray being village after today.
You need to compare apples to apples. Compare my play this game to other games where I wasn’t around to really analyze d1.
Sometimes people do things d1 that make me think they are village. That didn’t happen this game. I hope you are willing to eat your hat on this one. I’m not even going to vote for self prez, because I know I likely shouldn’t have signed up for this game in the first place. You historically read me wrong, and you are either doing it again, or you are being your normal wolfy self.
I actually always read you right when I'm a wolf
Check last game!And no, I only eat hats when it comes to believing someone is village.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Deciding not to vote for self prez is not really a village way to react either, and I don't know why you would do it that if you're not a wolf. If you didn't want to play you could have asked for a sub.
Mixed feelings about katasharky (that vagueness in her posts is bothering me). Pretty comfortable reading soft village on Cray. Mel makes some valid points but having mixed feelings about him too.
I'm content with my Jimble/Skilary vote.
I'm content with my Jimble/Skilary vote.
Might as well get this brag out of the way...
I’m a villager
I’m a villager
Why vote for someone I don’t think is a wolf though? Either way a villager dies.Deciding not to vote for self prez is not really a village way to react either, and I don't know why you would do it that if you're not a wolf. If you didn't want to play you could have asked for a sub.
I'm mean, if you're village, you need to self-prez. Not doing that is like permanently self voting. Unless you're that sure capri is village?
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Uh because you could be wrong about the other person, but you should know 100% that you are a villager?Why vote for someone I don’t think is a wolf though? Either way a villager dies.
no idea what I did today, didn't feel like a particularly cray day but okayI also feel pretty good about cray being village after today.
You need to compare apples to apples. Compare my play this game to other games where I wasn’t around to really analyze d1.
Sometimes people do things d1 that make me think they are village. That didn’t happen this game. I hope you are willing to eat your hat on this one. I’m not even going to vote for self prez, because I know I likely shouldn’t have signed up for this game in the first place. You historically read me wrong, and you are either doing it again, or you are being your normal wolfy self.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
tempted to vote capri and save skimble
This is a bold face lie. I can’t even count the times you pushed my lynch when you were a wolf.I actually always read you right when I'm a wolfCheck last game!
.
unlynch kata
lynch capri
lynch capri
I disagree with this, I’ve decided not to vote self prez tons of times when I’m village bc I don’t like voting for people I truly don’t think are wolfy. Not saying that’s the only way that’s used, but I don’t see it as a completely wolfy thing to doDeciding not to vote for self prez is not really a village way to react either, and I don't know why you would do it that if you're not a wolf. If you didn't want to play you could have asked for a sub.
NO WAIT DON'T YOU'LL TIE ITunlynch kata
lynch capri
Similar threads
- Replies
- 182
- Views
- 6K
- Replies
- 180
- Views
- 7K