OrchWWestra sign-ups +/- game thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I feel worse about capri and she's giving me wolf vibes from the Reading game

Lynch capri

I have AM, Pawsy, Cray and dolphin in village reads. WZ becomes null because I think Sporty, Cray and Jimble/Skilary were noticing something important but it's mixed feelings for me. Mel, Sporty, katasharky and genny are null for mixed feels.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
I'm ok with a capri vote but having a hard time reconciling my notes on her with my notes on other players in terms of finding a wolfy partner. I'm left with...no one I can think to reasonably pair her with. So I'd like thoughts on that from the people voting there.

I'm ok with a capri vote but having a hard time reconciling my notes on her with my notes on other players in terms of finding a wolfy partner. I'm left with...no one I can think to reasonably pair her with. So I'd like thoughts on that from the people voting there.
What questions have I had answered versus deflection?
I've answered all of your questions I think, I see responses from sporty, cray, lawper, should I start quoting them?

Skimble wasn't always answering but she always responds like that to you. I distinctly remember telling her in past games that I thought you were village when she was getting frustrated by your questions.

Members don't see this ad :)
I've answered all of your questions I think, I see responses from sporty, cray, lawper, should I start quoting them?

Skimble wasn't always answering but she always responds like that to you. I distinctly remember telling her in past games that I thought you were village when she was getting frustrated by your questions.
Forgot I quoted the wz quote. Meant ti ask AM what her thoughts on pack mates with Capri are

I would like that because I feel like there was a lot of ignoring just from Lawpy during the shelter lynched until minutes before her flip.

Skim has answered my questions in the past and I used to be able to come to a correct conclusion on her. It may just be a newer playstyle now not to.

"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth." ;)
Maybe you can't find a wolfy partner because I'm not a wolf.

I would like that because I feel like there was a lot of ignoring just from Lawpy during the shelter lynched until minutes before her flip.

Skim has answered my questions in the past and I used to be able to come to a correct conclusion on her. It may just be a newer playstyle now not to.
That could be true, I didn't go back too far before deciding to ask if you wanted quotes. I'll look

Day 1
This tie was originally created at 6:06pm (by me). It stood until lawp's vote for dolphin at 8:52pm.
Unofficial D1 Lynch Tally:
WZ () -
Melby (1) - genny
Cray (2) - Lawpy, capri
Skim (1) - AM
Dolph (3) - Skim, sporty, shelter
Sporty (3) - dolph, Paws, WZ
Lawpy () -
shelter (2) - kata, mel

12/13
Deadline in ~2.5 hours

A Tie!

It then swung to a shelter/dolphin tie, with me switching to lawp and sporty switching from dolphin to shelter
D1 Lynch Tally:
WZ ()
Melby (1) - genny
Cray ()
Skim (1) - AM
Dolph (3) - Skimble, shelter, Lawpy
Sporty (2) - Dolph, Paws
Lawp (2) - WZ, Cray
Shelter (3) - katachomp, Melby, Sporty

TIE

12/13

Deadline in <40 minutes

And then the shelter votes piled on a bit

FINAL D1 Lynch Tally:
WZ ()
Melby (2) - genny, shelter
Cray ()
Skim (1) - AM
Dolph (1) - Skimble
Sporty (1) - Paws
Lawp (3) - WZ, Cray, dolph
Shelter (5) - katachomp, Melby, Sporty, capri, Lawpy

13/13

Day 2
This tie was created at 8:05pm by cheezit.
D2 “This Ain’t A Scene, It’s A” Lynch Tally
Skim
(3) - WZ, AM, Lawpy
genny (1) - Sporty
WZ (1) - Skimble
Lawpy (1) - dolph
capri (3) - genny, Paws, Melby
dolph (1) - katachomps
Mel (1) - capri

TIE

11/12

Role call: @Crayola227

Lynch ends in ~1.25 hours
cray and sporty proceeded to vote in the last hour of lynch with no effect on the tie. It was not broken until capri's self preservation.
D2 “This Ain’t A Scene, It’s A” Lynch Tally
Skim
(4) - WZ, AM, Lawpy, capri
genny ()
WZ (2) - Skimble, Sporty
Lawpy (1) - dolph
dolph (1) - katachomps
Mel ()
kata (1) - Cray

Dunno if you’re around, @Skimble , but you’re in the lead

12/12

Lynch ends in ~18 minutes

And then there was some nonsense at the end, I think only cray's switch to capri and then unlynch ended up counting

Lynch closed, writeup pending, you lucky lucky lot.

FINAL D2 “This Ain’t A Scene, It’s A” Lynch Tally
Skim
(4) - WZ, AM, Lawpy, capri
genny ()
WZ (2) - Skimble, Sporty
Lawpy (1) - dolph
dolph (1) - katachomps
Mel ()
kata ()

11/12

Missing: Cray

In both of these cases, I have the feeling they were v/v ties and wolves basically made no effort to change anything, because why would they? I feel more strongly about that in the early d1 tie than yesterday.

I also am getting the creeping feeling there is at least one wolf among @Melchizedek / @StayingPositive2017 / @Animal Midwife. I don't know what to do about it because I'm not sure I trust their reads of each other right now, and I can't tell if it's just paranoia making what I thought was my village bloc fall apart, or if it's a valid feel.

Anyway, if people could be more specific about their capri feelings, I think that would be helpful, because right now it feels like a weak, easy lynch.

Maybe you can’t find a packmate because you are the packmate! D:

I’m having a hard time reconciling my suspicions on Kata with my suspicions on Capri the way the D1 vote shook out. Would Capri vote with a packmate to secure a lynch?

Capri/Sporty makes sense to me. Not sure about the third wolf yet.
See above reasoning, could be applied to sporty as well.

Not hard enough :rage:
Anyway. I don't know. I kind of get this feel that we were in a v/v tie situation today. Kind of how I feel about yesterday too, when sporty and dolphin were tied.
This post from last night bothers me. All in all, I keep seeing wishy-washy, noncommittal posting from Dubz the last few days. I was wolfy and now I'm not?

Members don't see this ad :)
edited out because reasons

Last edited:
I’m having a hard time reconciling my suspicions on Kata with my suspicions on Capri the way the D1 vote shook out. Would Capri vote with a packmate to secure a lynch?

See above reasoning, could be applied to sporty as well.

After having wolfed with capri, I can say yes. I don't understand why this would disqualify them both as wolves.

Reactions: 1 users
Why does it feel weird to you?

The comment I bolded seems unnecessary because it sounds like dolphin is trying to claim that she's being useful by voting early. I don't know why she had to alert a change in playstyle by stating that. Hence why it feels weird.

It feels sarcastic to a reasonable question/response. Even joke reasons give some context to the vote as opposed to just voting plainly without reason.

Is it affiliation-indicative to you?

No, it just feels weird.

Neither genny, Skim, nor I are voting for Cray. Why are we logical?

I’m referring to your posts as logical and reasonable.

Which ones?

No answer

Why dolphin over the other candidates?

Because I feel worse about dolphin and felt like her responses involved wifom. And I don’t have sketch feels for Sporty. shelter’s initial posts look sketch but her later posts look okay.

@Lawper Who is dolphin paired with?

No answer

now what?

As for why shelter, she’s the next person who i feel sketchy based on here from Page 6.

This post from last night bothers me. All in all, I keep seeing wishy-washy, noncommittal posting from Dubz the last few days. I was wolfy and now I'm not?
Also, how is it that every game I have at least one person say I'm too aggressive and another say I'm wishy washy? I feel like I'm being punked.

My feelings for capri are that she was under suspicion and then she threw another person (me) under the bus instead of coming forward with anything real to say. Seems wolfy to me. But I could definitely be wrong. "Don't look at me, look over here type thing." But I am also biased because that person was me.

I'm pretty sure there are converts in the game, so I'd be careful with early reads. Esp since we've now had 2 nights with no kills, but cray's being blocked pans out with that. Still don't know what happened on D1 though.

I mean, your not wrong, o did see several evasions, but hard for me to say it made me feel like people were purposefully ignoring everything

Someone ignoring everything has a death wish, but it's still interesting to me which ones were not answered.

My feelings for capri are that she was under suspicion and then she threw another person (me) under the bus instead of coming forward with anything real to say. Seems wolfy to me. But I could definitely be wrong. "Don't look at me, look over here type thing." But I am also biased because that person was me.

I'm pretty sure there are converts in the game, so I'd be careful with early reads. Esp since we've now had 2 nights with no kills, but cray's being blocked pans out with that. Still don't know what happened on D1 though.
Why are you so sure?

Reactions: 1 users
So you are feeling fine with AM so far?
I’m okay so far because her ignoring/forgetting/otherwise not answering questions reads more like confident village AM. Wolf AM feels overly touchy and responsive because she’s walking on eggshells.

ETA: when I first started playing the not answering questions straight or just ignoring them drove me up a wall (see age of the gods)

Anyway, if people could be more specific about their capri feelings, I think that would be helpful, because right now it feels like a weak, easy lynch.
My vote is based on the theory that Capri broke the tie to save Dolphin (who i’d Lynch next if Capri flips wolf).

Going back to reading Day 1 it’s interesting that Sporty was on the Dolphin vote as it picked up steam (potentially bussing her) and then decided to make the tie because she saw sentiment turning towards shelter.
Given the Reading game and the above I do think a Capri/Sporty/Dolphin Wolfpack is likely especially given Sporty trying to swing Lynch away from Capri and onto Kata by trying to play me and Cray.

edit: kata not kara

Last edited:
My vote is based on the theory that Capri broke the tie to save Dolphin (who i’d Lynch next if Capri flips wolf).

Going back to reading Day 1 it’s interesting that Sporty was on the Dolphin vote as it picked up steam (potentially bussing her) and then decided to make the tie because she saw sentiment turning towards shelter.
Given the Reading game and the above I do think a Capri/Sporty/Dolphin Wolfpack is likely especially given Sporty trying to swing Lynch away from Capri and onto Kara by trying to play me and Cray.
Meaning I would be completely wrong about half of my village reads...seems valid

Meaning I would be completely wrong about half of my village reads...seems valid
You and I think very differently, I'd be more worried/surprised if we were on the same page :laugh:

You and I think very differently, I'd be more worried/surprised if we were on the same page :laugh:
True, I think last time we agreed on things was when you were converted in Colorado :p

But I also wasn't even being sarcastic, wolves are on my village list all the time :nod:
Kinda makes me wish I hadn't missed Reading. I just really don't see dolphin as a wolf here. Though I suppose if that D1 dolphin/sporty tie was w/w that could explain why it stood for so long too, maybe.

I'm stubborn though, even recognizing capri is probably an egg that needs to be cracked.

Hm I could see a capri-dolphin wolf pair. But imo i think capri could also be paired with Sporty or WZ. I'm inclined to view Sporty to be sketchier than WZ but I'm unsure. Sporty voted genny for some reason that went unexplained but her vote on WZ seems to mean something especially with WZ vs Cray posts I saw and Cray feeling some of WZ's posts being wolfy.

True, I think last time we agreed on things was when you were converted in Colorado :p

But I also wasn't even being sarcastic, wolves are on my village list all the time :nod:
Kinda makes me wish I hadn't missed Reading. I just really don't see dolphin as a wolf here. Though I suppose if that D1 dolphin/sporty tie was w/w that could explain why it stood for so long too, maybe.

I'm stubborn though, even recognizing capri is probably an egg that needs to be cracked.
Good to finally see my pack ideas no one gave yesterday. Although I find it off for me and Sporty to be one together when I put the first vote on sporty to begin with. But idk.

Because otherwise my role wouldn't exist. Not saying KD wouldn't do it, but it'd be weird if she did.

If your role is what I think it is, you should know exactly when this happens, right?

Still bothered by the progression and missed answers.

Lynch Lawpy