Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey @Animal Midwife, get off my lynch
Again, why? And why are you asking me specifically?
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Hey @Animal Midwife, get off my lynch
That didn't stop cray from chatting with most anyone elseBecause Cray and I have opposite schedules of conscious existence.
Because I'm not a wolf. And you're on my lynch.Again, why? And why are you asking me specifically?
I never acknowledge anyone when I'm in their reads unless there's something I should specifically be acknowledging.Sad, the times that cray made mention of sport sport in her reads and sport sport didn't even acknowledge her 😢
Because I'm not a wolf. And you're on my lynch.
I wasn't saying much to her. My jury is out.You guys are cute. Why didn't you talk more during the game?? You know. Until now while we're in this weird twilight zone.
WZ is just ****ing with us now in a way that I don't read village anymore.why?
Not that I disagree, I just keep waffling between her and AM.
Eh, this is why I didn't touch anything. It would have been nice if YOU tried to explain what they thought was wolfy. But when I'm an actual wolf I hate to help a villager out that way.I never acknowledge anyone when I'm in their reads unless there's something I should specifically be acknowledging.
My brain shut down like six hours ago and I've offered all I can.I will admit, I'm ****ing with you. Mostly because I don't see anyone even trying that hard to convince me to move my vote. So. I said it was locked in like half an hour ago lol Some pretty big **** would have to go down to get me to change my mind.
Well then what do you expect?My brain shut down like six hours ago and I've offered all I can.
It really would be a shame for you guys to want me lynched all game long and not vote for me today. Where's your commitment??WZ drove the insanity. I'm rethinking cheez vote
NoAre you guys hungry for some waffles?
who is you guys?It really would be a shame for you guys to want me lynched all game long and not vote for me today. Where's your commitment??
Eat 6 hatsI actually am hungry, I never got that snack.
Ok but are they my hats or karabou's hats?Eat 6 hats
Are you guys hungry for some waffles?
all of them. Eat all. The freaking. Hats.Ok but are they my hats or karabou's hats?
It's meI'm going to have a lifelong vendetta out for that third villager. You get my first vote from now on, unless @DVMDream comes back.
It's me
So I guess that means you just tunnel me in every game forever? It worked so well here.
Pick any 6 you wantOk but are they my hats or karabou's hats?
******
BRAGS PLZ
******
What she saidall of them. Eat all. The freaking. Hats.

Hmmm idk, my hats and @Karabiner13's hats are not supposed to mix...What she said
Eeeeeep. Good luck, sassy grandchildokay, bye. I've spent exactly 0 hours studying for tomorrow's every-subject lab practical so
Ah you must have inherited you decision making skills from me. I have not studied for pharm yet. And last night I got through maybe half the material for the exam I took this morning. Good luck!okay, bye. I've spent exactly 0 hours studying for tomorrow's every-subject lab practical so
Don't you even dare
I call shenanigansI'll have you all know I'm quitting this game for at least 6 months.
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.